What led to Pakistan PM's downfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krash View Post

It is true that "Democratic institutions are still very weak and establishment is still too powerful" but the events of the last week do represent progress.

The army was actively supporting PTI and actively opposing the opposition. It has been forced to back down from doing both. The new govt is standing on its own feet. It is not being propped by the army as PTI was. It remains to be seen how much the new govt will assert itself against the army. The litmus test is the issue of enforced disappearances.

Another positive thing that has happened is that PTI supporters are out in the street chanting slogans against the army. That basically means that the army has no substantive constituency left among the political parties.

All these are at least small steps in the right direction.
    The main problem that even many of my extended family and friends here who are Imran groupies (NRPs surprise surprise) don't see is that Imran was playing eighties cricket where he learned to sledge from the Australians. You could literally see it how he moved around ministers like he changed fielding positions when he was a captain.

Imran did spoil the Saudi relationship on some stupid OIC resolution on Kashmir. I would have personally fired SMQ for this blunder and many others but that is just me. Imran seems to like the confrontational politics err sledging as a way of doing things.

Army also wasn't happy that he turned off the american spigot by causing an issue with no bases in Pakistan. The army is getting blown up left and right. They have lost 97 soldiers by army's own estimates in the last three months.

The army wanted the money to house US troops and drones while in a tit-for-tat, they would take out TTP in Afghanistan. Bajwa himself said in parliamentary briefings that Taliban/TTP are the same so why would he give a **** if taliban are also taken out as collateral or in direct hits?

Erdogan has committed blunders in his nearly two decade rule but he adapts to new situations and even is mending fences with Egypt, UAE and Saudia Arabia for investment and export deals so he wouldn't have to go to IMF. He did give out loans like candy like Nawaz Sharif took loans to fund CPEC but Erdogan also increased Turkish exports to the GCC region. In fact, the turkish army is perhaps even more coup loving than the Pakistani army but the reason that he wasn't taken out was because the turkish public supported him for his economic successes.

Imran groupies would cite jadoo, amreeka, biden, israeli whatnot but can never tell me why Imran couldn't use his charm to win over Chinese investors in 2017?

A lot of Chinese business was moved to Vietnam when Trump did the trade embargo against China. Why could it not come to Pakistan?

All PTI has to show for it is that they increased shifts for clothing orders in some factories in Faisalabad. Pakistan is more than Faisalabad!

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      Afghani Taliban were not same as TTP until few years ago. I remember, years ago, Afghani Taliban rep issued that statement. How, now after 20 years of American occupation & indian supervision (of exploiting Afghans against pakistan), Afghani Taliban & TTP have become the same could only be due to 2 possibilities:

1. All the real, older Afghan Talibans or their actual leadership have been martyred & the representation has been given to Indian-exploited Afghanis just like Indian exploited Pakistanis that formed TTP.

2. India ordered TTP to connect with Afghan Talibans & exploit them also against their (indian+TTP's) common enemy (Pakistan). Terrorists of the largest terror organisation in Asia - RSS/RAW are quite clever. They've been quietly feeding venom against Pakistan to all the world wherever they have reach since its existence. So exploiting Afghan Taliban through TTP wouldn't have been difficult.

Problem here is many muslims & Pakistanis themselves do not understand Quran as it is meant to be understood. Firstly, they do not read it. & those who do read it, misinterpret it. So it is super easy for any Islam-hater to exploit Pakistani or non-Pakistani muslims & make them engage in evil in the name of Islam. All these islamic groups all over the world are trained by Islam haters. Like, take the concept of Jihad, for example, where in Quran, ahadees, history of Islam/islamic references does it say, bombing/killing civilian population (muslims or nonmmuslims) or bombing worship places/mosques is jihad ? But still we see so called 'Islamic' groups have done that often. Same is the case with TTP. Which fool looks upto nonmuslims haters of Islam to learn basics of Islam & base their 'tehreek' on the BS taught to them in the name of islam? Then those fanatics who like to believe they're perfect muslims end up being misused. All they need to be told by the enemy who taught them 'kafir' version of Islam whom to attack/martyd to serve islam. Whether it be some important government officias or a random someone from the public who caught their attention. These fanatic just-do-it upon orders.

& through TTP, RSS/RAW has a wide, extensive network to people holding key positions all over Pakistan & Afghanistan. That's the source of 'misguidence' of the government. Informers & mediums are many. Then there are hidden moles who provide such info to wrong people on purpose. There was a recorded call released of Hamid mir with some TTP guy inquiring about someone who was later killed by TTP along with his wife after Hamid mir informed him about his whereabouts. I don't know his motivation of sharing that info. Maybe he had his own scores to settle or maybe he did not know the motive of TTP & their master. But when there are too many Pakistanis so easy to manipulate by enemy against your own country then what do you expect such a country to become ? Thousands & more of those exploited ones of all categories whether working as militants or informants or misguiding government. These are the people contributing to state military resources being misused against other muslims instead of actual enemy to meet enemy's goal of drying out government resources of any muslim country or of any nonmuslim country with soft corner for muslims.

Similarly, imran khan government was also linked with RSS/RAW through the medium of indian-sponsored TTP rebels (& probably also Afghan Talibans reps incase the new Afghan leadership has really shook hands with TTP). Many of them are simply fools friends with Indians not having a clue how India's extensive network to gain sensitive info is spread all over Pakistan. India is also well connected with anti-Pakistan global mafia serving as a medium for language barrier. They understand the language but not the religion. Hence, misinterpret & spread misinformation mixed with their hate, hassad, venom towards Pakistan. So every single info of every Pakistani government planning any development project reaches them before anyone else & through their resources also hidden in different sectors of the government & military, through hidden moles, they make sure nothing productive comes out of any government. They keep changing governments frequently to shuffle/reshuffle important key officials until a perfect 'corrupt', aayyaash & foolish mix is attained. Majority development projects that were planned by different governments after 1947 were put on hold or never started. So it is very important for every government to be fully aware of all the traps the enemy has laid to keep Pakistan from ever progressing. When there is right set of selfless individuals in the government departments then they're either assassinated or removed through criminals of deep state. A country with frequently changed governments cannot have any stability. That's what they misused PTI for. N-league in 2014 was working better than all their previous terms. Wikileaks is their important tool for this dirty work of changing governments in the 3rd world through media.

The ayyaash of the country have become accustomed to selling country resources for extra income for personal ayyashi which keeps the country from ever having stable economy & provide to their population a stable environment to live. They also seem to have many secret contracts with developed countries which serve them personally but drowns the country economy & well-being of the population. This hidden ayyash breed with secret contracts is the reason why the enemy is able to so easily exploit the common people from all fields.

India has worked tirelessly since 1947 to turn Pakistan into a failed state. They didnt think it would take this long but they still working towards that goal to fulfil their dream of 'greater India'. Turkey does not have such a 'haasid' neighbor that is filled from top to bottom with hassad for Turkey's blessings since the day it came into being.

Turkey definitely has more educated, less stupid population. Less number of the corrupt, the foolish, easy-to-exploit, jaahils occupying government positions. They're serious to work whereas, Pakistanis are not honest to each other & jahalat of both the worlds doesn't help either.

Then Pakistan has an additional issue to deal with - Qadiyanis. They're not muslims but hide well in muslim communities due to muslim names. Their religion was created in india a century ago. Not sure their presence in other muslims countries is of the same level or this only in Pakistan. It's quite likely they brought imran khan hoping he would also scrap out the khatm-e-nabuwat law considering half his own maternal family is Qadiyani. But then they removed him as he didn't (among various other things). Not because he didn't want to because being a liberal, he doesn't care whether country leadership is muslim or not. & because he was also exploited, brainwashed & misguided into believing some ghunda mafia of born muslims added the khatm-e-nabuwat clause to oppress qadiyani 'minority' (But that was not the case. I read & researched in detail how the whole process took place. & 2ndly Qadiyanis are not a 'minority' because they claim to be muslims without believing that no prophet came after prophet Mohammed PBUH as he was the last prophet). But imran khan is not smart enough to investigate whateever is fed into his ears by anyone (There are countless other examples of that. See the article in Urdu. I have shared the link on other topic in world affair)

Ideally, the enemy wants Pakistan under nonmuslim leadership. Only then they'll let them work on development & progress of the country to strengthen their old (bogus) belief on the whole world that all the muslims are good for nothing except fight, kill, destroy. It is the nonmuslims that are capable of work, development, bring progress & prosperity. It is a false impression. As false as the FED's paper notes. Muslim countries constitute most of 3rd world because majority muslim populations no longer practice islam. They just have muslim names. People with correct knowledge of Islam are routinely killed so jahalat continues to grow. Pakistanis have betrayed Islam & adopted jahaalat, namely bollyshi & division in religion (through sectors). That's the root cause of all their problems. The day they start reading & implementing actual Islamic teachings upon all the aspects of their lives, conditions of muslim world will improve but they dont want to because they consider Islam to be 'backward'. How can any group of people that betrayed their creator expect any respect in the world ? My views may sound impractical & unrealistic for the understanding of misguided ones but those are the facts.
      Last edited by SleekDesign; 2 weeks ago.

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      Ignore any typos or grammar as it's impossible to type anymore.

To make my life easy, I ignored what SleekDesign wrote in blabbering Loooooong posts.

Do you talk non stop in real life too that people start yawning or walk away from you?

Why do you remind me of RV?

My humble friendly suggestion is that you make your thoughts composed before typing.

Use punchlines and small paragraphs.
    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope the hidden fascist ghundaas of PTI & their master, terrorists of RSS/RAW start to hack your devices & your life & your whereabouts too. Then everything will make sense to you.
      Last edited by SleekDesign; 2 weeks ago.

Originally posted by diwana View Post

Why do you remind me of RV?
    This one sounds like FigmentOfYour
    We are all in the same game, just different levels•
    Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Kon hn ye dono, bhaayio. Aap dono apny apny crushes ki yaad mn muje tau involve na kryn. Thank you

I watched a short video clip today Pervaiz Elahi with some anchor saying that imran khan has been removed for the same reason why Nawaz sharif was removed. He further said that it was because imran khan rejected some 'instruction' to replace IG but my phone died & I cannot find that clip anymore nor does it make any sense. It was not clear IG of which department. Why would America be concerned with appointment of any IG in the country ? What's that story? Anyone knows ?
      Last edited by SleekDesign; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
        Kon hn ye dono, bhaayio. Aap dono apny apny crushes ki yaad mn muje tau involve na kryn. Thank you

I watched a short video clip today Pervaiz Elahi with some anchor saying that imran khan has been removed for the same reason why Nawaz sharif was removed. He further said that it was because imran khan rejected some 'instruction' to replace IG but my phone died & I cannot find that clip anymore nor does it make any sense. It was not clear IG of which department. Why would America be concerned with appointment of any IG in the country ? What's that story? Anyone knows ?
        Pakistan is a nuclear power and US needs to make sure that the leaders are totally and fully obedient and ready to lick boots like Gen Bajwa. Any head of estate that shows autonomy will either be removed or go by the way of the Bhuttos. I am sure Zardari and Shariffs will as payment comit to keep the nukes totally unoperational.

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          Bobby1, I know all that. I actually wanted to know:

1. Which IG (department/name) did US want replaced & why.
          2. Who was the one they wanted replaced & why.
          3. Was US successful at the attempt of such replacement after ousting imran Khan?

As for imran khan, if the criminals of deep state hiding behind his government had not been given free hand to deteriorate an already ailing economy, made life not difficult but impossible to live in pakistan (especially for the poor) while the government slept through not knowing what was going on & who were the criminals behind it, then they wouldn't have acquired so many badduaas that caused their removal.

Government workers should've kept their eyes/ears opened. Since only a few of them were working so they were unable to keep a check. NS,SS & team have been better in this challenge through out history. They understood better & had solutions. That party has been broken now (with complete support of misguided, destructive shaitaans of PTI) so we can only hope for good & pray for the new team.
          Last edited by SleekDesign; 1 week ago.
      Working...
      X