Modi's India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modi's India

is rotten, filthy and offers nothing but hatred and violence for its minorities particularly Muslims.

By now everyone must have seen the vid of the brave girl in burqa daring RSS extremists and coming out to say ALLAH-O-AKBAR right on their faces despite the harassment and all possible chances of a violent ending. Huge respect and salute to the outright dare in front of Brutality and Cruelity.

If rest of the (so-called Islamic) world still remains silent, they atleast should stop teaching their kids story of Mohammad bin Qasim who roared Sind on the call of a minor girl or ban the shows like Ertugural since clearly there arent any lessons learnt, not atleast in a practical way.

And no i'm not talking about a UN speech or standing out of work one hour each friday, there gotta be some practical action or else shutup.

Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

I'm so proud of Muskan Khan! If Nobel committee was not fake, a Nobel prize for her would have been guaranteed.

Pseudo-secular intellectual Modi-lovers were pretending to be lovers of uniforms all of a sudden. They won't dare to do such a thing for turbans of Sikh students, because they know Sikhs will bury them in their farms with rice and cotton.

This issue has been going on for over a month, but Asad Uddin Owaisi stayed mum, perhaps picking right words not to bring his Indianess into question. Only after the tide turned, he opened his mouth yesterday to become relevant. But made sure to throw Pakistan under the bus to appease Modi-lovers. I think, if Pakistan had not ringed the alarm bells all over the world over this and other issues facing Indian Muslims, Modi-lovers would've made life far more miserable for Indian Muslims.

Even writing a wrong Facebook post or online comment has landed Muslims in jail in India. Yet Owaisi-like Indian Muslims say there is no discrimination and tell Pakistanis to mind their own business !

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      The girl got more balls than Pakistani rulers (or any so-called islamic ones)

Modi is turning India into a war zone. The day is not far when owsi will be seen asking west Pakistan for reinforcements. His fake anti-pak narrative can't save him.

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Its the vacuum of any parallel leadership thats still making Modi stronger enough. Its the same narration as given in Pak i.e. "no better choice"

As many had feared that Indian courts will not side with Muslims against Modi-lovers, their fears have become real. After the Babri Mosque judgement by Indian supreme court, it was clear that Modi's poison has spread in Indian judiciary. I don't think relying on courts alone is a wise move anymore.

Comment

Although I am hopeful that ultimately things in India will get better for Muslims and present dark period will be history. But right now Muslims are being marginalized in India like never before. Indian media, Indian law makers, as well as Indian judiciary has become openly hostile toward Muslims. When the blatantly anti-Muslim Babri Masjid judgement was announced by Indian supreme court last year, many had feared that it will set a precedent for destruction of more mosques. That is exactly what has started to happen with full backing of the state.

More and more I read such news, more and more I am thankful for Pakistan. But couldn't forget those Muslims who continue to suffer in India. India is a case study of the flaws of democracy.

I hope more Muslims in India will realize that relying on Indian judiciary alone for their rights will be foolish:

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I repeatedly say this, we cant thank enough for Jinnah and team to create the safety net for us called Pakistan!

India has long been following Israel's playbook to crush Indian Muslims who dare to stand against injustices by the Indian government. Since both have the backing of uncle Sam, the crimes barely get any mention outside of Islamic world.

Comment

BAS-TURD's INDIA!
        Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X