Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I started it Jemima and uncultured Maryam

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I started it Jemima and uncultured Maryam

    Click image for larger version

Name:	75A0B194-B780-449A-90E2-66ECA9D4BB82.png
Views:	76
Size:	965.2 KB
ID:	16698367

    #2
    I tweeted article to Jemima 12.16 she responded 2.5 hours later. What kind of ultra emotional and hateful lady Maryam is?

    Comment


      #3
      I feel bad for Jamaima, she's caught in the crossfire. But I'm sure she understands that the rhetoric used by IK against his political rivals is far more poisonous. IK is known to encourage his party members to target his political rival's families, for whom I equally feel bad for.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
        I feel bad for Jamaima, she's caught in the crossfire. But I'm sure she understands that the rhetoric used by IK against his political rivals is far more poisonous. IK is known to encourage his party members to target his political rival's families, for whom I equally feel bad for.
        Sharifs have been convicted of corruption, the young man lives like a royalty and chances are that it is on proceeds of corruption. It is the duty of PM to hold them accountable and to bring that money back to country. There are people starving here and these guys are living in luxury.

        You don’t need to feel bad about Jemima, she is a billionaire, a respected and moral human. Maryam has lost all credibility especially since these criminals go to hide and play in UK. How smart would it be to antagonize UK

        Imran should redouble efforts to lock them up, if Junaid is knowingly enjoying proceeds of crime than he too is accountable

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

          Sharifs have been convicted of corruption, the young man lives like a royalty and chances are that it is on proceeds of corruption. It is the duty of PM to hold them accountable and to bring that money back to country. There are people starving here and these guys are living in luxury.

          You don’t need to feel bad about Jemima, she is a billionaire, a respected and moral human. Maryam has lost all credibility especially since these criminals go to hide and play in UK. How smart would it be to antagonize UK

          Imran should redouble efforts to lock them up, if Junaid is knowingly enjoying proceeds of crime than he too is accountable
          Are you suggesting that it is ok to harass families of all corrupt politicians around the world as well, or should that treatment be reserved for non-white politicians’ families only? Can you give an example of a white politician’s family that you would recommend such harassment for?

          Comment


            #6
            Is it only me who dont get the point of this thread??!!
            Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

            Comment


            • Bobby1
              Bobby1 commented
              Editing a comment
              The Last Straw I think your expertise are needed at the online rishta hunt thread with all your experience n all. The thread fizzled seems like the multi wasn’t able to create the interests

            • The Last Straw
              The Last Straw commented
              Editing a comment
              Karen babes, you need to use whatever little energy you gots left inside you to go fcuk your wives and not fcuk up the threads. Peace.

            • Bobby1
              Bobby1 commented
              Editing a comment
              The Last Straw aka red velvet good Islamist momina. When one speaks, it is their upbringing that speaks.

            #7
            Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

            Are you suggesting that it is ok to harass families of all corrupt politicians around the world as well, or should that treatment be reserved for non-white politicians’ families only? Can you give an example of a white politician’s family that you would recommend such harassment for?
            Ok the only amazingly stimulating threads are. Eid Mubarak, aapko bhi, aapko bhi, aapko to bohahatt bohatt, nahin aapko bohaat..boring people are so much fun. The point is the intolerence, antisemitism, uncultured, Jahil behaviour from the top politicians. They sit in front of media and talk about Islamophobia and than show worse intolerence.

            If one had mentioned female guards for the first time at Hajj!! why are they now allowed and never before, how are they interpretting faith now. First a woman needed a guardian to go out, now armed women will protect the guardians, would be an intersting thread for Eid!

            Last edited by Bobby1; 3 days ago.

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

              Are you suggesting that it is ok to harass families of all corrupt politicians around the world as well, or should that treatment be reserved for non-white politicians’ families only? Can you give an example of a white politician’s family that you would recommend such harassment for?
              If a family member is knowingly living on proceeds of corruption that family member will be charged, if monies are under that persons name than it is aiding and abetting. Absolutely if a politician is charged with corruption and his adult children living beyond their means than yes that person should be investigated.

              In contrast Jemima is a class act, never mentioned the ignorant lady by name only focused on hate and bigotry.

              Comment


                #9
                I could recommend Trumps Family to be investigated. Bidens son, I think was brought up many times by Trump and noone said he shouldn't be brought up. These are not tribal caves where criminals get offended on justifiable mentions of family. That motoo Bilawal should be investigated if he got a share of looted wealth from Zardari and Bajwas 51 businesses.


                https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55254182
                Last edited by Bobby1; 3 days ago.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Actually it is blame game
                  Jemima will be discussed , when you talk about other families
                  PTI , its leaders , its workers and also supporters are champions of blaming
                  PML N is also using same lines to defend themselves
                  The bad character badkar Nashai leader is still going on the same lines with 100% increase of corruption in his era
                  تحریک انصاف اور مسلم لیگ ن نے فحش بیانی اور بدزبانی سے قومی تشخص کو مجروح کر رکھا ہے
                  تہذیب ، اخلاقی اقدار دونوں جماعتوں کے مرکزی قائدین سے لے کر کارکنوں اور سپورٹرز تک سب میں ناپید ہیں

                  URDU.GEO.TV
                  لندن کے ہوٹل میں کھانےکے دوران عابد شیر علی اور

                  Read more about this at twitter #welldoneabidsherali

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                    Actually it is blame game
                    Jemima will be discussed , when you talk about other families
                    PTI , its leaders , its workers and also supporters are champions of blaming
                    PML N is also using same lines to defend themselves
                    The bad character badkar Nashai leader is still going on the same lines with 100% increase of corruption in his era
                    تحریک انصاف اور مسلم لیگ ن نے فحش بیانی اور بدزبانی سے قومی تشخص کو مجروح کر رکھا ہے
                    تہذیب ، اخلاقی اقدار دونوں جماعتوں کے مرکزی قائدین سے لے کر کارکنوں اور سپورٹرز تک سب میں ناپید ہیں

                    URDU.GEO.TV
                    لندن کے ہوٹل میں کھانےکے دوران عابد شیر علی اور

                    Read more about this at twitter #welldoneabidsherali
                    Maryam’s statement was bigoted, racist and antisemetiic
                    There can be no justification for that and portrays Pakistan as an intolerant nation

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                      Is it only me who dont get the point of this thread??!!
                      Nn

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X