#USMANMIRZA....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#USMANMIRZA....

These kinds of monsters are on every street and corner, many gloat about low number of rape report where the reality is that probably 99 percent dont go reported due to victim blaming, misogyny and stigma.
    Usman Mirza may have been arrested but people are still highlighting how unsafe women are in this country.

Good one...!

I'll just leave this here...

In the United States, about 43.6% of women and 24.8% of men experienced some form of sexual violence in their lifetime, according to the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS). About 21.3% of women surveyed reported completed or attempted rape at some point in their lives, with 1.2% reporting completed or attempted rape in the 12 months preceding the survey. About 2.6% of men reported experiencing completed or attempted rape at some point in their lives. About 81.3% of female victims and 70.8% of male victims experienced their first completed or attempted rape before the age of 25.
    Source: https://www.cdc.gov/violencepreventi...databrief.html & https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...stics-by-state
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Unfortunately the focus on the girl alone is unfair and misleading. The guy who was with the girl was violated as well and he tried to save the girl many times. The boy with the girl was beaten and slapped badly and he was about to pass out at one point. I see myself in the shoes of that boy who was totally overpowered by the thugs and feel really bad for both of them. I’ve observed lately that violence in society has increased significantly, with both men and women as it’s victims. I believe using such incidents to promote women rights is a disservice because it takes the focus away from addressing the rampant lawlessness in Pakistani society.

I’ve experienced such thuggish behavior personally and although that is nothing new or unique to Pakistani society, yet the frequency catches many off guard. Violent clashes between neighbors, between colleagues, between Uber drivers and riders, relatives, etc. has become quite normal. It is only because of the leaked videos that Usman Mirza faced some consequences, else nothing would’ve happened. Maybe people should start wearing body cameras so they have similar evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post
        As per very encompassing definition of sexual assault almost all of the eastern population would have experienced sexual assaults, most accusations are of intimate partner, she might be living with him for years and tonight she is not in the mood, buddy and her are drunk he misreads or she lies and it’s considered a rape.

A Muslim PHD student was convicted, she insisted they meet for drinks, took him to apartment, took him to bed and then he was charged for rape.
        My best friend Bridgette’s brother was charged for rape by his wife because he wanted to divorce her.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
          Unfortunately the focus on the girl alone is unfair and misleading. The guy who was with the girl was violated as well and he tried to save the girl many times. The boy with the girl was beaten and slapped badly and he was about to pass out at one point. I see myself in the shoes of that boy who was totally overpowered by the thugs and feel really bad for both of them. I’ve observed lately that violence in society has increased significantly, with both men and women as it’s victims. I believe using such incidents to promote women rights is a disservice because it takes the focus away from addressing the rampant lawlessness in Pakistani society.

I’ve experienced such thuggish behavior personally and although that is nothing new or unique to Pakistani society, yet the frequency catches many off guard. Violent clashes between neighbors, between colleagues, between Uber drivers and riders, relatives, etc. has become quite normal. It is only because of the leaked videos that Usman Mirza faced some consequences, else nothing would’ve happened. Maybe people should start wearing body cameras so they have similar evidence.
          I watched a comment where the make videos of couples than blackmail to get money and force girl to sleep with other men.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

As per very encompassing definition of sexual assault almost all of the eastern population would have experienced sexual assaults,
            There are millions of victims of sexual assault all over the world, and not just concentrated in one particular part of the world. Most choose not to come forward as they fear societal backlash. Yes, even something as simple as being the topic of discussion because of something that has impacted you negatively, would also leave you emotionally scarred, regardless of age, gender, race, religion.

most accusations are of intimate partner, she might be living with him for years and tonight she is not in the mood, buddy and her are drunk he misreads or she lies and it’s considered a rape.
            Drink responsibly, then. Alcohol serves no purpose for humanity and is unfit for human consumption, no matter the quantity.

A Muslim PHD student was convicted, she insisted they meet for drinks, took him to apartment, took him to bed and then he was charged for rape.
            My best friend Bridgette’s brother was charged for rape by his wife because he wanted to divorce her.
            A human being taking advantage of another human being. A tale as old as time.
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

I watched a comment where the make videos of couples than blackmail to get money and force girl to sleep with other men.

That is true and not very uncommon. Just couple of weeks back, owner of Honda showroom on main Shahra-e-Faisal was caught by police doing the same. Reportedly there were several complaints against him over the years but local police was not taking any action due to his connections, until CTD got involved. Here is the story. These rackets used to be only in the outskirts, now they are everywhere.

It is really important for a brother, a father, a husband, a male friend, a son, a male Samaritan to have the backing of law enforcement departments while confronting such badmashi. Families that are small or don't have chacha, mama, taaya, phuppa, etc. who are totally involved are most vulnerable to such badmashi. If you don't have connections, even the police will turn on you rather than going after the badmash. I have no hope these things will get better for the average person, so I always advise vulnerable people to be super cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

There are millions of victims of sexual assault all over the world, and not just concentrated in one particular part of the world. Most choose not to come forward as they fear societal backlash. Yes, even something as simple as being the topic of discussion because of something that has impacted you negatively, would also leave you emotionally scarred, regardless of age, gender, race, religion.

Drink responsibly, then. Alcohol serves no purpose for humanity and is unfit for human consumption, no matter the quantity.

A human being taking advantage of another human being. A tale as old as time.
                True their are millions of women getting abused but things have kind of reversed in many country where men are under assault and most men surveyed are scared interacting with female coworkers, all you need is false accusation and life is over. I am scared for my boys, if things don’t work out with gf, many vindictive women make false accusations. There is no bad consequence for false accusations whereas the accused guy is finished

Comment

True their are millions of women getting abused but things have kind of reversed in many country where men are under assault and most men surveyed are scared interacting with female coworkers, all you need is false accusation and life is over. I am scared for my boys, if things don’t work out with gf, many vindictive women make false accusations. There is no bad consequence for false accusations whereas the accused guy is finished
                  That is what I really don't like about you. When it comes to your sons, only then you care about false accusations by women, but for every other guy who has posted here about their problems you seem to have a really hard time accepting that.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

That is what I really don't like about you. When it comes to your sons, only then you care about false accusations by women, but for every other guy who has posted here about their problems you seem to have a really hard time accepting that.
                    There is a huge difference in the west and east, women are hugely powerful here and abuse their powers here, There is rampant abuse of males here and when I say 60 percent of males reported that they are scared of interacting with females at work, that is a huge number. In countries like SE Asia women are abused and oppressed. Twitter has thousands of women posting their accounts where young girls were groped in Kabba doing tawaf

Comment

He is a weak man, slapping away a helpless and vulnerable couple. Coward.
                      I spent most of my money on my wife, and the rest? I wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by navzzz View Post
                        He is a weak man, slapping away a helpless and vulnerable couple. Coward.
                        I think the biggest issue is our law enforcement and corrupt politicians, these guys video tape girls and than blackmail them into getting pimped out to powerful and rich.
                        There is no will to protect females there, if it wouldn’t be such a stigma for girls to date and if victims identities were protected than this wouldn’t happen.
                        I think there are 10s of thousands of Mirzas there. Products of sickening misogyny

Comment

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/852...nhandling-case

So this kind of stuff is going on every where in Pak, this lady claims that poor orphaned girls are being abused by officials there She is now arrested. Just very sickening.

Comment

Monsters like Mirza everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                            X