Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FM Bombed the interview and she got away with labelling AntiSemetic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    FM Bombed the interview and she got away with labelling AntiSemetic.

    I wish I could train these guys, she made him bomb the interview. He had an opportunity where the world was the audience and he could have made such a difference and he failed misreably. He should not have been, Israel is losing, humans tend to side with losers. This should not have been about media wars, he should have invoked human emotions by limiting the conversation to killing of preagnant women, children, elderly.

    Even if she asaked a question, a very good technique is to answer with a question. He could have asked her as to why does she think, Obamas dog got more media coverage than Preagnent women and children getting murdered. He could have asked if she thought that the atrocities are getting fair coverage. Her job was to make him look like a bufoon and it was his to draw attention to atrocities, who do you think did their job?

    No I do not buy that FM kept his cool, his body language, facial contorted expressions, almost choking, change in intonnation, change in WPM showed she flustered him. He could have been very assertive and asked her to be a professional and that he will not accept slurs and she needs to be professional.

    He could have asked her to name the preagnant lady that got murdered along with her children. He should have painted the picture of children being killed. Notice she never lost composure. He should have said that he is against hatred for any religion and my religion allows for respect of all religions.

    #2
    He is just too smug for his own good. That laugh is classic.

    Comment


      #3
      He sort of reminds me of a bombastic Rachel Maddow. She at least has some facts on her side when she appears all smug in her show though she turned the Trump Russian investigation into a hoax.

      I never really liked SMQ. He should have known better since he has been a Foreign Minister in PPP's government.
      This is why I don't like Pakistan's system where ministers have to head departments. We need to go to a presidential system.

      Compare it to actual technocrats like Asad Umar or Moeed Yusuf. The later really is good though I think that NSA doesn't have to be a minister as only ministers can chair meetings per some stupid constitutional rule? that was upheld by the Supreme Court.

      Imran khan might be incompetent in many years but he can talk as well. Look at how he charmed the crowds when he visited the US even on the Uyghur question where SMQ didn't give a satisfactory answer.

      Comment


        #4
        They need to hire consultants, don't tilt your head, don't frown, dont open your eyes so wide, maintain your tone, intonations, pitch and appear to be caring, kind and sincere and perhaps not sport a bright tie.

        I will post some other moving speeches by Bernie and @AOC.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
          He sort of reminds me of a bombastic Rachel Maddow. She at least has some facts on her side when she appears all smug in her show though she turned the Trump Russian investigation into a hoax.

          I never really liked SMQ. He should have known better since he has been a Foreign Minister in PPP's government.
          This is why I don't like Pakistan's system where ministers have to head departments. We need to go to a presidential system.

          Compare it to actual technocrats like Asad Umar or Moeed Yusuf. The later really is good though I think that NSA doesn't have to be a minister as only ministers can chair meetings per some stupid constitutional rule? that was upheld by the Supreme Court.

          Imran khan might be incompetent in many years but he can talk as well. Look at how he charmed the crowds when he visited the US even on the Uyghur question where SMQ didn't give a satisfactory answer.
          When I train people I ask them to not rush to answer, paraphrase and repeat the answer in your head and try to understand how it will be percieved. The elites over there can be idiots and never get challenged so they continue with this path. He had an excellent opportunity to expose the media. All he had to ask is if she thought that the heineous atrocities and human calamity is fairly covered in western media and if she could name the preagnant lady. I am sure she could name Obama's Dog. Ask questions, don't rush to answer. Socrates said question everything and don't have to answer every thing.
          Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

          Comment


            #6
            well he looked scared to me once the anchor accused him of anti-semitism lol.
            Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 3 weeks ago.

            Comment


            • SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              thats where they need to do a better job and be ready for any response. The world is watching

            #7
            Now watch my hero Bernie Sanders handle way more aggressive and way more difficult questions, accused of antisemiticism and watch how he handled it. It is the journalists job to bait you and say stupid things, you cant attack the journalist but the dumb guy who cannot give proper answers.
             

            Comment


              #8
              The moment that stupid anchor charged him for anti-semitism, he should have just said, "thank you for proving me right".

              Which was exactly the same.

              CNN should be ashamed of having such ridiculous staff. They should rather be doing programs on how the journalists' tower was levelled by the terrorist state of srael.
              Attitude is more important than facts.
              "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                The moment that stupid anchor charged him for anti-semitism, he should have just said, "thank you for proving me right".

                Which was exactly the same.

                CNN should be ashamed of having such ridiculous staff. They should rather be doing programs on how the journalists' tower was levelled by the terrorist state of srael.
                So the anchor is from Jewish background and on her Twitter she is also attacking Bernie Sanders. She looks more like an Israeli spokesperson rather than an unbiased reporter. I did leave a few tweets for her. Just look at Bernie how he handled the same accusations.

                SMQ should have done his homework, should have checked out the reporter, had facts ready and should not have allowed her to take interview where she wanted. This was not the venue about discussing deep pockets etc. It should have been about human suffering, genocide racism, apartheid and what world needs to do.

                Comment


                  #10
                  This is how she needs to be confronted, without anger or abuse.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                    I wish I could train these guys, she made him bomb the interview. He had an opportunity where the world was the audience and he could have made such a difference and he failed misreably. He should not have been, Israel is losing, humans tend to side with losers. This should not have been about media wars, he should have invoked human emotions by limiting the conversation to killing of preagnant women, children, elderly.

                    Even if she asaked a question, a very good technique is to answer with a question. He could have asked her as to why does she think, Obamas dog got more media coverage than Preagnent women and children getting murdered. He could have asked if she thought that the atrocities are getting fair coverage. Her job was to make him look like a bufoon and it was his to draw attention to atrocities, who do you think did their job?

                    No I do not buy that FM kept his cool, his body language, facial contorted expressions, almost choking, change in intonnation, change in WPM showed she flustered him. He could have been very assertive and asked her to be a professional and that he will not accept slurs and she needs to be professional.

                    He could have asked her to name the preagnant lady that got murdered along with her children. He should have painted the picture of children being killed. Notice she never lost composure. He should have said that he is against hatred for any religion and my religion allows for respect of all religions.
                    f**k israel

                    Comment


                      #12
                      We are all in the same game, just different levels•
                      Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

                      Comment


                        #13
                        شاہ محمود قریشی نے عالمی رائے عامہ کے سامنے فلسطینی کاز کے لئے حاصل ہونے والا چھوٹا سا موقع بھی کھو دیا

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Anwer Pasha Sir, I completely agree, as krash had mentioned he is too smug and used to people kissing his rear and could not handle the slightest adversity by an amature journalist. He should have been prepared, should have rehearsed and should have practiced different scenarios. It was the biggest stage he is ever going to get and now by labelling him, she made Pak stance completely irrelevant. He should have pounded the phrases Sanders and @AOC have used. Although the western youth were looking for a new cause and they have jumped on this one with full force. I hope noone does anything to derail the momentum like the stupid guy who chanted about raping their women and Pro Israel media is all over that.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by maimona9899 View Post

                            f**k israel
                            Thanks for the insightful comment. Your contributions to this worthy cause is appreciated.
                            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X