OIC says it "condemns" Israeli aggression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OIC says it "condemns" Israeli aggression

lmao that's all they could come up with after a high level meeting today. Thank GOD they condemned it and not commended Isreali attacks.

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I believe a more fruitful conclusion would be that all Palestinians leave Gaza & the West Bank and for the Muslim world to make plans, to accommodate them into our countries. Lets not kid ourselves, Israel is not going anywhere, its here to stay. If anything, its premature demise would mean a error in grand scheme of things.

I do not blame anyone for calling me a fool for saying this, but if you've got a better, more realistic plan? I'm all ears.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

It should be arab countries as neighbors have to help first. How many of them have helped Afghans, Rohingyas or Syrians?

Majority of Syrians are probably in Turkey aside from Jordan when other countries in the area should have helped them. They Gulfis even haven't ratified the UN refugee convention and said that oh we help our brothers but we don't count them as refugees
      Jordan doesn't even given Palestinians full rights for fear that they might overwhelm the native Jordanian population whatever the **** that means since transJordan is a fake country set up by the British after World War 2.

Your plan has been proposed by many Israelis that Palestinians be given property and land that escaping jews left behind in Arab countries. There was even an idea that Palestinians be relocated to western countries but it was rejected again. Palestinians also have shot themselves in the foot by not accepting peace plans when Israel was a saner country.

I know people that **** on Jinnah for getting a moth eaten Pakistan but look at where we would be if Jinnah was an absolutist and asked for more land in India?

Our border should have been further east and I know since part of my family migrated from eastern Punjab that was ethnically cleansed of muslims by Sikhs for their sikh homeland.

Comment

Its the Arab's that are to blame here, they got played by the British. If it wasn't for the Arab revolt, the Palestinians wouldn't be in this situation. Also, its so ridiculous that even after the fall of the Ottoman empire, the Arab's failed to show any leadership skills. This gave the British empire impunity over how they divide Arabia, and divide they did, in the worst possible manner. As a result we're stuck with the Mecca & Medina being under the control of the House of Saud, and them having the audacity to claim sovereignty over a land that they didn't even own pre-revolt.

The Arab revolt was the perfect excuse for the birth of the state of Israel. In fact I would go as far as to say that the British pushed for the revolt with this agenda in mind.

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
        It should be arab countries as neighbors have to help first. How many of them have helped Afghans, Rohingyas or Syrians?

Majority of Syrians are probably in Turkey aside from Jordan when other countries in the area should have helped them. They Gulfis even haven't ratified the UN refugee convention and said that oh we help our brothers but we don't count them as refugees
        Jordan doesn't even given Palestinians full rights for fear that they might overwhelm the native Jordanian population whatever the **** that means since transJordan is a fake country set up by the British after World War 2.
        I agree, the Arab's should be the ones helping their "brothers" out. Unfortunately, Arab's are very tribal people, even to this day. They refuse to marry outside their tribes, let alone accept a foreign tribes into "their" lands. They also refuse to believe that the Arab revolt was a mistake. In short, Arab's are exactly as the Qur'an describes them to be, trivial, tribal, treacherous & totalitarian.

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
        Your plan has been proposed by many Israelis that Palestinians be given property and land that escaping jews left behind in Arab countries. There was even an idea that Palestinians be relocated to western countries but it was rejected again. Palestinians also have shot themselves in the foot by not accepting peace plans when Israel was a saner country.
        All I care about is innocent people dying, I couldn't care less about whether the Palestinian's accept peace with Israel, or they choose to relocate themselves. Although, the latter still seems to be the logical thing to do. Its unfortunate that no Muslim country will give them a place they can call home.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Working...
        X