Iron Dome by GOD's chosen people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Dome by GOD's chosen people

Blown away with the accuracy of this system. 100s of retaliatory rockets were intercepted and destroyed in the air by Isreal. I don't think Hamas can put a big dent in IDF ranks as long as they have such sophisticated weapons installed at the borders!

There is a theory out there than Hamas is in face an asset of IDF. Every time they fire their crude home-made rockets (which mostly explode in mid-aid), it gives IDF a pretext to bomb the sh!t of out Gaza. Last count 83+ dead in Gaza in the last few days.

We are all in the same game, just different levels•
    Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

• decentGuy
      decentGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a theory out there that Earth is flat.

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
    There is a theory out there than Hamas is in face an asset of IDF. Every time they fire their crude home-made rockets (which mostly explode in mid-aid), it gives IDF a pretext to bomb the sh!t of out Gaza. Last count 83+ dead in Gaza in the last few days.
    So you are saying it's due to the crude nature of the rockets that they are being intercepted ?
    Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Hamas was created by freed leaders from Israeli jails in the eighties. Israel wanted a second force against PLO which sort of did backfire on them later.

As for Hamas, elections are near so consider it pre-poll rigging not that I see them happening in the near or far future. I was wondering about Hamas since hamas's rocket barrages gives many western politicians the trope of "Israel has a right to defend itself". It doesn't matter that if they are doing it in favor of arabs in Jerusalem as I'm sure not many Pakistanis would buy an afghan rocket barrage as OK in support of paxton muzloom Manzoor Pashteen.

This time they are saying that situation could be bad as Israel has to do an operation and fight internal arab mobs. Israel has been pounding away at Gaza from air and land so that they don't have to fight in the tunnels. The tunnel network was an experience in itself for IDF who are used to spanking arab behinds left and right in the last 50+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post

As for Hamas, elections are near so consider it pre-poll rigging not that I see them happening in the near or far future. I was wondering about Hamas since hamas's rocket barrages gives many western politicians the trope of "Israel has a right to defend itself". It doesn't matter that if they are doing it in favor of arabs in Jerusalem as I'm sure not many Pakistanis would buy an afghan rocket barrage as OK in support of paxton muzloom Manzoor Pashteen.
        Though i do agree that when you are surrounded by an enemy who is 1000 times powerful than you and who does not give a damn about international laws, such rocket attacks are tantamount to sucide. Hamas n Palestine have every right to fight for the liberation of their land, but this should be done with proper planning.
        But linking the current situation between Palestine and Isreal to the upcoming elections or pak-afgan scenario reflects sheer ignorance on your part. Unlike Isreal, Pakistan is not occupying kabul or Jalalabad lol!
        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Doppelganger
          Doppelganger commented
          Editing a comment
          I am talking about the rocket barrage itself. SMQ himself said to Bianna on CNN that he absolutely opposed it and there is not justification for it.

As for Afghanistan, there are many afghans who think that their "land" from Abdali's time has been occupied and real Pakistan ends at River Indus. One of the chief reasons that our relationship is so bad is because Afghanistan not only opposed Pakistan's entry to the UN in 1947 but actively supported rebels (PAF unit was delayed in deployment to Kashmir) and later attacked us in FATA and invaded in Chaman? for two weeks where local tribesman by themselves and later with the help of Pakistan Army + PAF smashed them back into Afghanistan. Daud Khan was fired in the sixties because of these adventures which ended up having Afghan trade route blocked (pre-Afghan transit trade via Karachi agreement) and PAF bombing of eastern Afghanistan. He didn't change when he came back in 1973 which led to him supporting Pashtunistan and Pakistan supporting Masood, Rabbani, Hekmatyar as payback when they fled the communist crackdown in Afghanistan. The rest is history as they say with the Afghan War, mujahideen, taliban and northern alliance.

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
        Even when Hamas does not fire rockets, IDF sometimes do pound Gaza on the pretext of carrying out intelligence based operations to nip the evil in the bud lol

Comment

There are also claims that its giving a lot of Israeli soldiers that run and operate the system, cancer.
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Working...
          X