Al-QUDS burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al-QUDS burning

surprised to login here and see nobody talking about it.

Masjid Alquds is under attack, again. Atleast 26 Palestinians died already, nobody knows the actual count though.

Everything during the month of Ramzan while we are enjoying mazedar iftar and doing ibadat peacefully. Shame

Let's be honest,

Truth #1 As long as US is safeguarding Israel, no one can harm God's chosen people, they will keep bombing Gaza and Palestine whenever and however they want and US will keep shielding them in the name of self defence.

Truth #2 As long as Muslims are divided into nation states, we don't stand a chance in front of the powerful children of Israel. The concept of Nation state has made Muslim countries opportunist, short sighted and greedy, and practically we can't see things beyond our borders. What is your okaat right now in practical world ? Zero! Just look at your backyard, you will find Muslims hating on Muslims and ditching each other in the name of diplomacy to have better economic ties with the countries close to Israel. Hence a collective military and diplomatic response from the so called Muslim ummah that does not even exist, is out of question.

Nothing gonna happen even in next 100 years if we don't change our ways.

Comment

May Allah protect them.

It's truly a shame that we are doing absolutely nothing.
      Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

• humming bird
        humming bird commented
        Editing a comment
        Aameen... i think we all can do something. Think about it

I don't talk about this because everything that has to be said, has already been said over the past several decades. The only countries which actually do something for the Palestinians are Iran and Turkey. I have no faith in leadership of any other Muslim-majority country.

Iran and Turkey are friends with China and Russia, two rising military powers who are challenging the status quo. I’m cautiously optimistic together they will make a dent on such injustices. Yesterday’s tweet by Chinese Foreign Ministry and several previous statements give me tons of hope:

Comment

• Sheeda Pistol
        Sheeda Pistol commented
        Editing a comment
        Turkey has diplomatic relations with Isreal and a flourishing trade.

As much as i like Erdogan, he is all talk, no action. He did call Isreal a terrorist state the other day but no closure of Isreali embassy, other than some symbolic protest by Turkish citizens.

• decentGuy
        decentGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        Sheeda Pistol Turkey has had those relations since 1949 and back then it was a very different Turkey. Pakistan has had such relations with India since 1947 yet both have fought 2 full scale wars and at least twice have come within minutes of nuking each other out. Sometimes we have to keep our friends close and our enemies closer ~ Sun Tzu

The plight of Palestinians makes me feel so helpless. There is nothing even to say that would make a difference

Comment

Whatever is happening is so inhumane, but something gotta be done by ALL OF US, specially after the rampage on Masjid Al Aqsa. i.e. Our first Kaaba.

In this situation a big responsibility lies on people living in west or in a bigger democratic setup.

Use the system to your advantage. Pick up the phone and call your local representative, both in congress and senate. In UK its called MPs i think or whatever in your area.
        Tell them you are calling to ask them to raise their voice against oppression and brutality. Wana double down? Write them letter or email. Every call matters.

US citizens:

Below are the links in case you want to locate your reps. Remember these are people who come to you for votes, now is your turn to tell them what you want from them.

https://www.house.gov/representative...representative

https://www.nysenate.gov/find-my-senator
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Is there a pre-printed letter which we can sign off to our representatives where the key points are highlighted?

As we all have learned from the GOP, you stay on message and keep repeating it ad nauseum to get things done.

As for the situation, prepare for Al-Aqsa to be torn down as Babri Masjid was in 1992. It is one of the predictions from Hadeeth? and I have already seen grounds for it in western media where pro-zionists have said that Al-Aqsa isn't really as important to muslims as Mecca.
          The argument is that no one is touching Mecca so why not allow Jews to have their own Mecca on land which belonged to them in the first place with a temple that clearly predates Al-Aqsa mosque?

As for muslims not having borders and nation states are the reason that we are cowards (Orya Maqbool Jan's thesis along with his pro-Taliban rantings), please tell me how the all encompassing Ottoman Empire fared against the UK let alone all of Europe?

The key is to live in the moment and become strong like China by becoming a civilized and advanced society via education and private enterprise but we are busy in stupid ventures. TLP has energized sections of Barelvis with the blasphemy law nonsense when Prophet Muhammad's last sermon nor the Quran itself asks muslims to burn down buildings or launch missiles at France anywhere. You have deobandi/wahabis who say that all hadeeths of prioritizing education like going to China are weak/fake like Quran doesn't tell you to get a worldy education. Women are not supposed to be "corrupted" by education as seen in Taliban's afghanistan so what do you expect from illiterate mothers except more backward behavior?

Arab militaries are a joke as they can't even do maintenance of their weapons not that they give two ****s about Palestinians. All the neighbors have put barriers around Palestinians and none of them give them any rights or citizenships unlike Israel which provides citizenships to any jews from anywhere in the world. Pakistan can barely wipe out Israel but Israel will wipe out Pakistan and that is before America gets involved. Now, some new conspiracy theory is that Taliban will go liberate Palestine like if they give two ****s when they keep killing muslims next door in Pakistan. The only problem is that America left Afghanistan because they couldn't give two ****s about it anymore while Israelis have no option than drown in the ocean. They are fully armed cornered tiger so good luck to any Al-qaeda, taliban of even getting there and trying to challenge the IDF. Golda Meir already had threatened nuclear annihilation of arab cities in 1973 before the America supplies replenished the supplies of IDF after early reversals in the Yom Kippur war.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
          Is there a pre-printed letter which we can sign off to our representatives where the key points are highlighted?

As we all have learned from the GOP, you stay on message and keep repeating it ad nauseum to get things done.
          Can you make one?

Comment

America has given free hand to israel as usual and dont think americans can do anything as its below Israel and now at its weakest

the fact troops are withdrawed from afghanistan , its likely will go to war during biden time

Seems to be clear gaza and let illegal israeli to move in

the rest of the world countries are useless or support israel or can sense whats coming next and restrained

Comment

https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en...jarrah_ns_loc/

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post

https://secure.everyaction.com/wUAYm...LlVzpC3JKM6T6E

Comment

Doppelganger

I’ll try to address the issues you’ve raised regarding:

Signing letters, joining protests, etc.
                  Yes, it’s better to do that than doing nothing.

Giving Israelis Masid-e-Aqsa
                  Many mosques, farms, neighborhoods, mountains, rivers, lakes, etc. have been abandoned by Palestinians in hopes that Zionist appetite for land grabbing will be satiated but it didn’t and within months they came back for more. Israel is a cancer, it keeps spreading. I’m not in the business of predicting the future but as Turkish president has said that Madinah and Makkah will not stay with Muslims either for much longer after Masjid-e-Aqsa.

Israel giving Citizenships
                  They use it to grab more land. No one else has such incentives.

Strength of Arab Militaries
                  Indeed Arab militaries are a joke. That’s why it was the US who was doing it all in Yemen and Syria while Arab militaries’ role, apart from financial aspect, was merely symbolic.

Challenging the IDF
                  There is no other option but to challenge the Zionists. If cancer cannot be cured, it can still be slowed down. Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad have shown it repeatedly. And do not underestimate the groups in South Asia, they’ve sent back one superpower and the second one is packing up.

Comment

Originally posted by humming bird View Post
                    surprised to login here and see nobody talking about it.

Masjid Alquds is under attack, again. Atleast 26 Palestinians died already, nobody knows the actual count though.

Everything during the month of Ramzan while we are enjoying mazedar iftar and doing ibadat peacefully. Shame
                    Western media, a lot controlled by Zionist sympathizes is blocking news about genocide and atrocities. We all need to flood social media with facts, also the protests in west are helpful, Sam and I were in a big procession. Western women are the most powerful force in universe and we need to find influencers to help protect the victims of apartheid. I confronted Kansana and radical Hindus on Twitter, they are now running, Syed Ali on Twitter. Please confront them
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• SID_NY
                      SID_NY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      more importantly, confront your elected officials. Tell them to be on the right side and speak up against brutality. Remind them you'll remember this in next elections

• Bobby1
                      Bobby1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      SID_NY if you send a letter, only the official sees it and most are sympathateic to their donors so nothing will be done, on twitter you can confront them directly with hundreds of views and there has been mounting pressure on Biden with powerful people like Bernie and @AOC speaking against the brutality. @AOC is also under attack by the lobbyists and we need to show her support. We need to inform the voters of atrocities.

Comment

• SID_NY
                      SID_NY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ah these UN stage shows mean nothing.

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                    I don’t think west pays heed to China, as per my earlier post western women will change the tide OAC
                    Called out Biden snd she is supported by 10s of millions of female voters. Twitter showed a lot of support to her and the victims. Sanders spoke out also, Biden will cave soon or divide the party

Comment

• decentGuy
                      decentGuy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's lame, but carry on.
                  Working...
                  X