Getting Some Serious Air..TLP Banned..Best Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Some Serious Air..TLP Banned..Best Action

These guys are getting some serious air, western media loves when the crazies get serious air. How can you hurt Macron by killing your brothers.
    Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Oyee

the second pic is completely irrevelent

Its a hazara women in their own region learning martial arts

delete it right away

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
      Oyee

the second pic is completely irrevelent

Its a hazara women in their own region learning martial arts

delete it right away

I think all hazara women should train and be armed to protect from the savages attacking Shias, I will check image tomorrow and delete. It showed up under TLP image search

Comment

The original piece

A female student of the Hazara community practices Shaolin Kung Fu during a self-defense martial arts training class, on the outskirts of Quetta.

AFP

link

https://english.aawsat.com/home/arti...k-martial-arts

now delete it

Comment

The original piece

A female student of the Hazara community practices Shaolin Kung Fu during a self-defense martial arts training class, on the outskirts of Quetta.

AFP

link

https://english.aawsat.com/home/arti...k-martial-arts

now delete it
          The Hazara women are relevant though, these TLP and Taliban animals have been killing Hazaras on perceived insults to their beliefs.

Comment

Terrorists keep winning there, govt buckled under pressure. I am sure French are shaking in their shoes that Pak will break ties with them. I wonder why Pakistanis in France dont leave in protest.

His dad died a painful death due to COVID and rather than worrying about pandemic they are focused on the French!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

The Hazara women are relevant though, these TLP and Taliban animals have been killing Hazaras on perceived insults to their beliefs.
              TLP has nothing to do with Hazara killings.

This Rizvi guy himself looks like a shiite. Barelvi leaders are generally polite and it was a joke that Noorani, a barelvi, used to lead prayers as deobandi Qazi hussain, hafiz hussain and Diesel couldn't stand each other even for prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post

TLP has nothing to do with Hazara killings.

This Rizvi guy himself looks like a shiite. Barelvi leaders are generally polite and it was a joke that Noorani, a barelvi, used to lead prayers as deobandi Qazi hussain, hafiz hussain and Diesel couldn't stand each other even for prayers.
                Thanks , I didn’t know, most Barelvis don’t like Shiass, I side with the family of Prophet, maybe because I am Syed,

Comment

Syeds and Shiites are not interchangeable. Shiites started as a political movement.

I didn't even say Barelvis hated shiites so...

Comment

Syeds and Shiites are not interchangeable. Shiites started as a political movement.

I didn't even say Barelvis hated shiites so...
                    Shias sided with the respected family, many Muslims were responsible for heineous crimes against Prophets(PBUH) family. Since Shias do not respect all companions, Barelvis don't like that. I was born in that sect so I should know, it wasnt all free haleem and Niaz for nothing.

Comment

What heinous crimes were the first 3 caliphs responsible for that certain people have pulled out of their a$$$$?

Umar and Abu Bakr risked their lives during the journey from Mecca to Medina for their prophet if Ali slept in his bed during the night. One of my managers even told me that she would get three dogs and name them after the first 3 caliphs.

Comment

What heinous crimes were the first 3 caliphs responsible for that certain people have pulled out of their a$$$$?

Umar and Abu Bakr risked their lives during the journey from Mecca to Medina for their prophet if Ali slept in his bed during the night. One of my managers even told me that she would get three dogs and name them after the first 3 caliphs.
                        I am for respecting all faiths, truth is I feel Pakistanis and Saudis are involved in genocidal abhorrent mass murders of Shias, look at what Saudis are doing in Yemen.

Comment

You keep moving the goal posts which is why I am ending it here. You have no knowledge of islam so better stick to growth hormones and goris.

Umar, abu bakr had nothing do with today's Saudis. What saudis have done in yemen has and is being replicated in Syria by shiite Assad and his russian / shiite iranian friends by carpet bombing and barrel bombing syrian sunnis. There was also ethnic cleansing of sunnis by Kurds and Shiites in Iraq but then that has been a civil war which al-qaeda intensified after 2003.

Comment

^ this rizvi guy is NOT a shia

he is a follower of Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi

and is a barelvi and a anti shia/ other sects

just a odd and not a typical barelvi

Comment

^ this rizvi guy is NOT a shia

he is a follower of Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi

and is a barelvi and a anti shia/ other sects

just a odd and not a typical barelvi
                              But honestly everyone should have the freedom to practice their religion without being attacked or persecuted.
                              Rizvi is a terrorist, before he is a Barelvi. The party was formed to honour a despicable terrorist Qadri and now rightfully labelled as a terrorist organization
                              Uncle Biden is no softie, Generals got their orders.

Comment

Working...
                              X