Billion People..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billion People..............

My fear is that Covid may kill hundreds of millions, maybe even a billion. Many third world countries cannot and would not provide accurate numbers. I was reading an article and a cremator in India was saying he is getting 5 times the bodies so that means 50 million more than normal. Brazil is going into mass graves. Wealthier countries are racing to vaccinate but mutants are a threat. What are your guys fears on this?

Imran is more worried about wanting women to dress like Bushra than about COVID.

It seems west will lock the gates for a really long time.
    Brazil’s South American neighbours worry a COVID-19 variant will spread quickly and lead to another wave of deaths.

AS USUAL Bobby1 Y'ONES Have a Great Propensity for "HYPER BOLAY"........

The Total Deaths in the Whole World due to COVD-19 over the Past TWO Years .......... is 2.94 Million died...

Now a Billion is a THOUSAND Times That!............

Actual Total Cases of infections are 136 Million of those 77 Million recovered..........

So at this Rate it may take over 300 to 500 years to what you are worrying about!.....

Well here are TODAYS STATISTICS

Click image for larger version  Name:	CovidDeaths.JPG Views:	1 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	16696864
    Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      My fear is that Covid may kill hundreds of millions, maybe even a billion. Many third world countries cannot and would not provide accurate numbers. I was reading an article and a cremator in India was saying he is getting 5 times the bodies so that means 50 million more than normal. Brazil is going into mass graves. Wealthier countries are racing to vaccinate but mutants are a threat. What are your guys fears on this?

Imran is more worried about wanting women to dress like Bushra than about COVID.

It seems west will lock the gates for a really long time.
      So Comparing this to the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic Now that was Devastating.....

The Spanish flu, also known as the 1918 influenza pandemic, was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus. Lasting from February 1918 to April 1920, it infected 500 million people – about a third of the world's population at the time – in four successive waves. Wikipedia
      Deaths: 17–100 million (estimates)
      Virus strain: Strains of A/H1N1
      Suspected cases: 500 million (estimate)
      Disease: Influenza
      Number of deaths: 50,000,000
      Start date: 1918 to 1920

Also Note the only Fast Mass Transportation was TRAINS!

Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
        AS USUAL Bobby1 Y'ONES Have a Great Propensity for "HYPER BOLAY"........

The Total Deaths in the Whole World due to COVD-19 over the Past TWO Years .......... is 2.94 Million died...

Now a Billion is a THOUSAND Times That!............

Actual Total Cases of infections are 136 Million of those 77 Million recovered..........

So at this Rate it may take over 300 to 500 years to what you are worrying about!.....

Well here are TODAYS STATISTICS

Click image for larger version Name:	CovidDeaths.JPG Views:	1 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	16696864
        The numbers are not being reported with full transparency, when cremations are up 5 times in India means 50 million plus extra deaths in just one country and numbers going up from there. Do you think underdeveloped countries are reporting accurately?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

The numbers are not being reported with full transparency, when cremations are up 5 times in India means 50 million plus extra deaths in just one country and numbers going up from there. Do you think underdeveloped countries are reporting accurately?
          OK Bobby1 this may have been true earlier when the Pandemic started!

However I personally experienced Last year in Islamabad one Family who told us they were from a small town near Faisalabad where a little girl passed away (accidental death) So two persons came to the Family after the Family had already layed to rest in the cemetery!

They said they can give the Family 2 Lakh Ruppees if they sign a document that their little girl had COVID-19!.........

WHO Knows if W.H.O. was behind that scheme........YOU know What I Mean..........

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

OK Bobby1 this may have been true earlier when the Pandemic started!

However I personally experienced Last year in Islamabad one Family who told us they were from a small town near Faisalabad where a little girl passed away (accidental death) So two persons came to the Family after the Family had already layed to rest in the cemetery!

They said they can give the Family 2 Lakh Ruppees if they sign a document that their little girl had COVID-19!.........

WHO Knows if W.H.O. was behind that scheme........YOU know What I Mean..........
            Yes even my son is talking about conspiracy theories and I am reluctant to buy into it. My extrapolation came from the crematorian in India saying he is seeing 5 times more bodies than normal. Pak positivity rate is above 10 percent and reported numbers are much smaller. Some experts were estimating 100 million infections in India in September, by now would be 200 mill people.

Bhramar Mukherjee, a professor of biostatistics and epidemiology at the University of Michigan who has been closely tracking the pandemic, says her models point to about 100 million infections in India now.

"I think India has taken a path of cruising towards herd immunity. I am not sure whether everyone is following preventive measures like wearing masks and keeping social distancing seriously," she told me. Herd immunity is achieved when enough people become immune to a virus to stop its spread.

"This could be due to habituation, desensitisation [to the disease], fatigue, denial, fatalism or a combination of both. It feels like a thousand deaths a day have become normal."

Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

I have to again defend Imran Khan when I don't want to for his appeasement of TLP in the past.

Imran khan is not wrong when it comes to Bollywood influence in our society. The responsibility falls on the parents that they shield their young kids from the tharki movies until they are old enough to know what is right from wrong. The last bollywood movie that I saw was probably 14-15 years ago but the way the hero was acting with our heroine would put Biden uncle to shame.

Hassan Nisar says it in nicer words by calling it insaan saazi. You have to teach kids respect which again goes to parents and family values.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
                I have to again defend Imran Khan when I don't want to for his appeasement of TLP in the past.

Imran khan is not wrong when it comes to Bollywood influence in our society. The responsibility falls on the parents that they shield their young kids from the tharki movies until they are old enough to know what is right from wrong. The last bollywood movie that I saw was probably 14-15 years ago but the way the hero was acting with our heroine would put Biden uncle to shame.

Hassan Nisar says it in nicer words by calling it insaan saazi. You have to teach kids respect which again goes to parents and family values.
                The bacha baazi in Afghanistan pre dates bollywood and internet. Men have been raping forever, war captives were raped, made slaves, raped and beaten. In countries where women's dress is not regulated women are safer. The worst countries for women in the world are where they dress most modestly.

Comment

They are running out of graveyard space, numbers are grossly under reported.
                  Officially, almost 180,000 Indians have died from coronavirus, 15,000 of them this month.

Comment

Working...
                  X