Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The adulterer Blames Rape victims.A new low for that place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The adulterer Blames Rape victims.A new low for that place.

I have lost all respect fpr him and frankly most civilised world has and I dont know sitting at the bottom for women rights and abuse and gender gap if we could go any lower, what about all the boys they are raping in Madrassas, just the other day it was in news that a 70 year old abused a 6 year old girl.

Bushra Bibi was draped in a full Kafan and that didnt prevent his carnal desires to get hot and heavy with a married woman. I respected him and now ashamed of him.
    Khan faces backlash for saying increase in rapes indicated ‘consequences in any society where vulgarity is on the rise’.

What were the going ons behind Bushras Purdah??? the ex allegedly pimped her out to gain financial windfalls.
    –Imran Khan’s former wife says PTI chief ‘unfaithful’, started affair with spiritual guide before her 10-month marriage ended in divorce in 2015 Reham Khan, former wife of cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan, has accused<a href="https://archive.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/02/20/imran-and-bushra-were-having-an-affair-for-years-reham-alleges/" title="Read more" >...</a>

Comment

Pakistan is being ridiculed the world over, this gutless army pimp needs to leave and play with Bushras Jinns. BTW when Bushra lied that Prophet PBUH asked her to abandon her children and husbands bed, is that not blasphemy

Comment

He is not wrong though perpetrators also need to be put into prison. Insaan Saazi + the book thrown at rapists.

Nawaz and Zardari already have made Pakistan a joke in the past. A special mention should also be made for Musharraf who earned a rebuke from Canada of all places when he said after Mukhtaran Mai visa for foreign travel that women get raped to get visas. Things might have been lost in translation but I do know that Musharraf used to devalue Pakistan by asking for money or Pakistan might fall to the Taliban. He was supposedly the barrier against that happening.

The indophile Christine Fair had to comment that it is a false narrative which turned out to be true when Raheel Sharif launched operations against TTP in 2013-14.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
          He is not wrong though perpetrators also need to be put into prison. Insaan Saazi + the book thrown at rapists.

Nawaz and Zardari already have made Pakistan a joke in the past. A special mention should also be made for Musharraf who earned a rebuke from Canada of all places when he said after Mukhtaran Mai visa for foreign travel that women get raped to get visas. Things might have been lost in translation but I do know that Musharraf used to devalue Pakistan by asking for money or Pakistan might fall to the Taliban. He was supposedly the barrier against that happening.

The indophile Christine Fair had to comment that it is a false narrative which turned out to be true when Raheel Sharif launched operations against TTP in 2013-14.
          But Bushra Bibi was fully draped when he was having an affair with her.

Comment

But Imran didn't rape her..

Comment

But Imran didn't rape her..
              How but the 6 year old the Imams raped in Masjid?
              Police say the victims include four minor girls and a boy, who were all students at the seminary.

Comment

The guy has been arrested so what else do you want?

Comment

The guy has been arrested so what else do you want?
                  Millions go un reported. He did not get arrested for several years only after his fellow rape buddy snitched on him. On the documentary many people claim to abuse children, almost 95 percent of Lorry drivers in Peshawar and they did not get arrested. I want it easier to file complaints, society to not blame victims and a safe society like ours where women can wear whatever without getting raped or attacked.

I saw sare Aam video where police was abusing orphaned girl trying to file rape complaint.

Comment

Working...
                  X