Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nukes for everybody!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Nukes for everybody!

    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56413920

    Integrated review: UK to lift cap on nuclear stockpile

    Click image for larger version

Name:	you-get-nukes-everybody-gets-nukes.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	16696547
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

    #2
    Time to invest in uranium and plutonium, might as well make a quick buck before we all are blown to smithereens

    I'm only kidding by the way, before any of the SJW's on this site try to burn me at the stake....
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

    Comment


      #3
      Not for everybody. Their nukes are for peace and stability but everyone else’s are bad. Hypocrites!


      Comment


        #4
        Its sad we are getting our priorities very wrong.

        But again to DG's point, why was there a cap to begin with? Its the same mentality to have riches become richer and keep broke as poor, similarly strong countries get powerful nukes but not for under-developed.

        This is one territorial world.
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
          Not for everybody. Their nukes are for peace and stability but everyone else’s are bad. Hypocrites!

          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
            Its sad we are getting our priorities very wrong.

            But again to DG's point, why was there a cap to begin with? Its the same mentality to have riches become richer and keep broke as poor, similarly strong countries get powerful nukes but not for under-developed.

            This is one territorial world.
            Nukes shouldn't even exist in the first place, they have the power to wipe out humanity, who even wins in a situation like this?
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

            Comment


              #7
              They have raised the CAP which doesn't mean that they'll build them right away or ever.

              It was 180 in the past while UK has 195 nukes so they wouldn't have to retire fifteen of them.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by decentGuy View Post


                Yara ye har post men Bobbi ankal ko ghaseetna kehri sharafat aay?
                My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

                Comment


                  #9
                  I think since All Life came from Waters of the Oceans and we (as well as all life yearns to go back to its source) will all return........

                  Vapourized and Condensed BACK via THE MUSHROOM CLOUDS......Back into the OCEANS!.......


                  END OF STORY!.........
                  Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                    Not for everybody. Their nukes are for peace and stability but everyone else’s are bad. Hypocrites!

                    In glory days when they conquered some tribes,

                    men were beheaded, women raped made into slaves, all children were made slaves also. At current time the west offers unprecedented rights to minorities. They need to arm up so rest of the Ummah can be prevented from becoming Ughurs.

                    Please rest assured might has always been right and powerful always force their will on the weak, this time the powerful are choosing to be kind but that can change with right wing getting empowered by extremists helping their narratives.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

                      In glory days when they conquered some tribes,

                      men were beheaded, women raped made into slaves, all children were made slaves also. At current time the west offers unprecedented rights to minorities. They need to arm up so rest of the Ummah can be prevented from becoming Ughurs.

                      Please rest assured might has always been right and powerful always force their will on the weak, this time the powerful are choosing to be kind but that can change with right wing getting empowered by extremists helping their narratives.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Sup-01.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	16696655
                      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

                      Comment


                      • Bobby1
                        Bobby1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is what Saddam Hussein said, then he was hiding in a cave and Ghadafi got sodomised, and OBL got turned into mince and Davies got released

                      #12
                      Originally posted by a7mado View Post

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Sup-01.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	16696655

                      Let's hope Bobby1 is taking notes.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by decentGuy View Post


                        Let's hope Bobby1 is taking notes.
                        you guys are such a cute couple fighting each other’s battles but he ridicules poor Pakistanis like you Click image for larger version

Name:	E246ED3A-849B-40DE-B109-19032011674B.jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	16696665

                        Comment


                          #14
                          You guys too funneh
                          We are all in the same game, just different levels•
                          Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X