Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coup unfolding in Myanmar

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-ruling-party

Hard to feel sympathy for Aung San Suu Kyi after her betrayal of the Rohingya but the military might be even worse.

I think you are right, although like Pakistan Civilian govt had no power, atleast she tried to stand up to the armyIK wouldn’t dare to do that

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-ruling-party

Hard to feel sympathy for Aung San Suu Kyi after her betrayal of the Rohingya but the military might be even worse.

Aah, forget sympathies. She should be deprived of all world recognitions. Just a show-off leader couldnt even say a moral word against a freakin genocide.

Btw using "election results" as an excuse to overthrow govt? Someone in US recently tried the same lol.
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Aah, forget sympathies. She should be deprived of all world recognitions. Just a show-off leader couldnt even say a moral word against a freakin genocide.

Btw using "election results" as an excuse to overthrow govt? Someone in US recently tried the same lol.
        If I remember correctly, she endorsed the "ethnic cleansing" at one point.

She should be hanged for committing such heinous crimes against humanity.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

If I remember correctly, she endorsed the "ethnic cleansing" at one point.

She should be hanged for committing such heinous crimes against humanity.
          She might have, atleast i remember her denying the Genocide completely. That makes her accomplice of army and i agree she should be punished for that. From what i understand she did that only to stay in power.

And thats a lesson for others who stay mum wrongfully only to make their army happy. It wont last for too long and in the end they'll bite you back as well

Comment

She might have, atleast i remember her denying the Genocide completely. That makes her accomplice of army and i agree she should be punished for that. From what i understand she did that only to stay in power.

And thats a lesson for others who stay mum wrongfully only to make their army happy. It wont last for too long and in the end they'll bite you back as well
            Shahzeb Khanzada from GEO made the same point (and the same implicit comparison) in his show

https://twitter.com/rananast/status/...255903744?s=24

Comment

Meanwhile things have got really interesting when Greta Thunberg tweeted in favor Indian Farmers. Whole pro BJP fascists are now after her including people like Saching effing Tendulkar.
              Need a different thread on this..

Comment

Meanwhile things have got really interesting when Greta Thunberg tweeted in favor Indian Farmers. Whole pro BJP fascists are now after her including people like Saching effing Tendulkar.
                Need a different thread on this..
                More interesting was the reaction to Rihanna's tweet by Kangana. If you are ever in need of laughter, head on over to Kangana's twitter account. Can't believe how stupid she is.
                Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

Working...
                X