Axis Of Evil....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Of Evil....

Biden is jolting the Saudi Israeli evil axis, halting arm sales, restoring aid to Palestinians, talking to Iran, opening Khashoggi case again. Hopefully he can curtail Saudi atrocities. Yuppp!!! You need liberals to protect Muslims from other Muslims atrocities. So next time you attack liberals for protecting women rights, gay rights please remember we protect the Muslims in Yemen, Kurds in Turkey and Palestinians.

In other news, Le Penn is gaining in popularity, her hand strengthened by terrorist beheading, the terrorists strengthen the right wing and hurt ordinary everyday Muslims

Unfortunately, changes are minor/cosmetic. US will continue to back the Saudi/Israeli axis

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
      Unfortunately, changes are minor/cosmetic. US will continue to back the Saudi/Israeli axis
      I think they may fire MBS, those minor changes mean millions to Palestinians, even if they are able to slow Saudi atrocities millions of lives would be saved, at this rate it is a genocide in Yemen.

Comment

Things are headed in the right direction under Biden. Even though I live in Alberta, Canada...we have been directly impacted by his cancelation of the Keystone XL pipeline. But, I don't really blame him for it...our stupid premier should have seen that one coming.
        ​​
        I do like the approach Biden has taken so far, especially against Covid. But it will take a while to fix all the mess that has been left behind by Trump.
        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

Originally posted by yaasir View Post
          Things are headed in the right direction under Biden. Even though I live in Alberta, Canada...we have been directly impacted by his cancelation of the Keystone XL pipeline. But, I don't really blame him for it...our stupid premier should have seen that one coming.
          ​​
          I do like the approach Biden has taken so far, especially against Covid. But it will take a while to fix all the mess that has been left behind by Trump.
          Yes Alberta has been dealt a hard political blow to appease his political base, Oil is doomed long term as alternate sources are becoming more feasible
          in short term US oil production will go down and oil may go up
          Biden has adopted the protectionism policy of Trump and he will continue with Trumps rift with China and support of India. I hope he is able to curb Indian aggression

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
            Biden is jolting the Saudi Israeli evil axis, halting arm sales, restoring aid to Palestinians, talking to Iran, opening Khashoggi case again. Hopefully he can curtail Saudi atrocities. Yuppp!!! You need liberals to protect Muslims from other Muslims atrocities. So next time you attack liberals for protecting women rights, gay rights please remember we protect the Muslims in Yemen, Kurds in Turkey and Palestinians.

In other news, Le Penn is gaining in popularity, her hand strengthened by terrorist beheading, the terrorists strengthen the right wing and hurt ordinary everyday Muslims
            Bobby1 You Forgot the Most Evil People on Planet Earth Who are the Worse Misogynists, They have 46 Million Women stripped of Human Rights, why because their Husbands Died! 46 Million that is 10 million more than the Whole Population of your Country Canada!

How come the so Called LIBERALS Totally ignore this ongoing Oppressive ATROSITY for ages! and Coddle Hindu ruled India???

If you are a Believing Muslim then you should know that Oppression is worse than Killing!......

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/03/w...0503india.html
            Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

Bobby1 You Forgot the Most Evil People on Planet Earth Who are the Worse Misogynists, They have 46 Million Women stripped of Human Rights, why because their Husbands Died! 46 Million that is 10 million more than the Whole Population of your Country Canada!

How come the so Called LIBERALS Totally ignore this ongoing Oppressive ATROSITY for ages! and Coddle Hindu ruled India???

If you are a Believing Muslim then you should know that Oppression is worse than Killing!......

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/03/w...0503india.html
              There is a huge problem in India with misogyny, racism, casteism and many ills but we have never seen Indian military cease power and bomb their own population. As far as gender equality is concerned we have been noted to be one of the worst on the planet. Talking about oppression religion allowed slavery.

It weals western secular values that opposed slavery.

Comment

Before commenting on Trump's either of policies i would advise to look into what exactly he was doing.

He came in power only for the sake of one reason: Getting immunity and make his financial empire stronger & stronger. Every single thing he did was for that purpose. Whether it was friendship with KSA or sanctions on China, everything was to earn a bargain so his family business can get further perks and leverage across the world.
                Now talking about KSA, remember that he campaigned in 2016 saying all bad things about it but as soon as he came in power the first country he visited was KSA. Thats because MBS made him realize via Jared Kushner that they can pump enough money to make Trump family even more powerful. In that visit MBS donated millions, just for one "private" project for Ivanka, he donated 99 million $. Remember Trump did his best to cover up the murder of Kashogi.

Same thing goes for Israel, Trump was getting all the help he could from them as well. Hence the capital move to Jerusalem etc
                And on the other side he didnt care about any of the countries he wasnt getting any financial help from, that includes Pakistan, Iran etc.

In short, he was America's Zardari (sorry PPP fans).

Now when tables are turned, democrats are picking and addressing the real issue and that includes reviving the two state solution plan. To us (pro-peace group) its the right way to do, but that depends who you talk to. I still talk to some who dont care about Palestine anymore at all
                Attitude is more important than facts.
                "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                  Before commenting on Trump's either of policies i would advise to look into what exactly he was doing.

He came in power only for the sake of one reason: Getting immunity and make his financial empire stronger & stronger. Every single thing he did was for that purpose. Whether it was friendship with KSA or sanctions on China, everything was to earn a bargain so his family business can get further perks and leverage across the world.
                  Now talking about KSA, remember that he campaigned in 2016 saying all bad things about it but as soon as he came in power the first country he visited was KSA. Thats because MBS made him realize via Jared Kushner that they can pump enough money to make Trump family even more powerful. In that visit MBS donated millions, just for one "private" project for Ivanka, he donated 99 million $. Remember Trump did his best to cover up the murder of Kashogi.

Same thing goes for Israel, Trump was getting all the help he could from them as well. Hence the capital move to Jerusalem etc
                  And on the other side he didnt care about any of the countries he wasnt getting any financial help from, that includes Pakistan, Iran etc.

Now when tables are turned, democrats are picking and addressing the real issue and that includes reviving the two state solution plan. To us (pro-peace group) its the right way to do, but that depends who you talk to. I still talk to some who dont care about Palestine anymore at all
                  The rift with China will be an ongoing issue, no superpower will let another superpower supercede it without putting a big fight, Use of India to counterbalance China will also be an ongoing problem, in order to make India its proxy, USA cannot be close to Pak. Support for Yemenis and palestinians is congruent with democratic values of humanism as Trump had demonstrated that Arabs will submit very easily, several Arab nations started relations with Israel. Jared Kushner will get nominated for peace award. It is time that there is peace in ME. The money spent on Arms should be used for welfare of people. I see MBS ending very badly.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Very well said. I was actually surprised that Trump toned down his hostility towards Pakistan later on in his presidential term. Infact, in the beginning he took a very aggressive approach towards Pakistan & one of his first tweets as President was about how Pakistan backstabs USA.
                    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

• SID_NY
                      SID_NY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes I remember that was his one of the very first tweets, probably year 2018.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Yes Alberta has been dealt a hard political blow to appease his political base, Oil is doomed long term as alternate sources are becoming more feasible
                    in short term US oil production will go down and oil may go up
                    Biden has adopted the protectionism policy of Trump and he will continue with Trumps rift with China and support of India. I hope he is able to curb Indian aggression

Yeah Alberta needs to get rid of it's dependence on oil & the need to diversify the economy is now more crucial than ever.

Unfortunately, I don't think Biden will be able to reign in India's aggression too much. This is now Modi's India. Untill Modi is PM, he will continue his war mongering.

Comment

Originally posted by yaasir View Post

Yeah Alberta needs to get rid of it's dependence on oil & the need to diversify the economy is now more crucial than ever.

Unfortunately, I don't think Biden will be able to reign in India's aggression too much. This is now Modi's India. Untill Modi is PM, he will continue his war mongering.

I am encouraging my kids to not settle in Alberta, it is not the most desirable of places. Oil riches was the only attraction with that gone we cant make a big case to live here. BC, Toronto, Montreal, NY would be better places or even LA. My 18 year old has started his Real Estate career, he is super charming and dresses to kill and a very happy soul. I think he will make a killing in LA, NY. My second wifes brother owns a brokerage in NY but my first wife wont let him associate with them. Maybe in a few years he is strong enough to make his own decision.

The eldest is most suitable to live in Dubai, he identifies with Muslims and again being international athlete he gets welcomed everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X