Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont think it matters to those in office

they have a bigger problem and that is call trump

he is likely to still create trouble even after out of office and that to without creating one when exiting

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
      Dont think it matters to those in office

they have a bigger problem and that is call trump

he is likely to still create trouble even after out of office and that to without creating one when exiting
      He will but at least sanity will prevail with Biden in charge. Even though where I live, A lot of people wanted Trump to win this is coming from a Canadian province. USA is doing OK with it's vaccination drive, a lot better than Canada. We have royally been shafted by Pfizer.
      Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

Originally posted by yaasir View Post

He will but at least sanity will prevail with Biden in charge. Even though where I live, A lot of people wanted Trump to win this is coming from a Canadian province. USA is doing OK with it's vaccination drive, a lot better than Canada. We have royally been shafted by Pfizer.
        Not trying to derail OP's thread, or anything. However, even though I don't agree with Trump's moronic world-view, I'm glad that he did not start a new war. Let's hope Biden's old-age and 'grandfather' like demeanor would mean that he takes lots of afternoon naps and goes to bed by 8, lol.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Not trying to derail OP's thread, or anything. However, even though I don't agree with Trump's moronic world-view, I'm glad that he did not start a new war. Let's hope Biden's old-age and 'grandfather' like demeanor would mean that he takes lots of afternoon naps and goes to bed by 8, lol.
          I agree with you. Even if I hate someone, I like to give credit where it's due & I'm with you regarding Trump on that one.
          Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
            ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ کا وائٹ ہاؤس میں آج آخری دن تھا
            جاتے وقت کورونا سے ہلاک ہونے والوں کی تعداد چار لاکھ ہو گئی
            گزشتہ سو سالوں میں کسی ایک بیماری سے امریکہ میں ایک سال میں ہلاک ہونے والوں کی یہ سب سے بڑی تعداد ہے
            The US has passed 400K COVID deaths on Trump's final full day of office https://trib.al/53fmuKh

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK | BY DAILY MAIL
            America passes 400K COVID deaths on Trump's final full day of office
            The United States hit a grim milestone and surpassed 400,000 coronavirus deaths on Tuesday, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
            With 4000+ daily deaths, the problem is worsening due to various factors that have come together to cause the perfect storm. People are less scared of Corona and more scared of hospital bills due to it, despite the risks. Then there are century old laws regarding public charge, so many immigrants are worried to seek government financial assistance in order to quarantine when sick. I see people who have symptoms but they keep going to work as they do not want to lose their job nor their papers. To top it off the country is ruled by people older than the gerontocracy that ruled the Soviet Union in its twilight days.

Comment

Its a matter of personal choice. I am going to pass and not vaccinate myself or my immediate family. Over here in pakistan, we are going to get the Chinese vaccine anyway.
              We are all in the same game, just different levels•
              Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Certainly To each its own. But, for last few days I've been talking to many doctors in person and am quite convinced that its better to get Vaccinated than not.

For example, my mom had a chance to get vaccinated. When the call came, I was worried that being cancer stricken twice that may not go so well. But when spoke with my doc friend she asked me a simple question. Is my mother more vulnerable without Vaccine or with Vaccine? I think the answer is simple and that made our decision quite easy.
                Attitude is more important than facts.
                "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• yaasir
                  yaasir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's the best approach.

Too many variants out there of the coronavirus. All these vaccines are effective against all the variants? Thats the question I'd be asking
                We are all in the same game, just different levels•
                Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                  Too many variants out there of the coronavirus. All these vaccines are effective against all the variants? Thats the question I'd be asking
                  So far pfizer and moderna have confirmed their effectiveness against UK and SouthAfrican variants. But here is the thing. The variant diversity will keep on growing. Unless its eliminated (not possible).

So the best approach can ideally be, have the vast majority of the world vaccinated so the new variants are just the feeble version of current covid. But thats clearly too much to ask right now. Not going to happen anytime soon
                  Attitude is more important than facts.
                  "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Comment

^Excellent video my friend. Thank you for sharing. But unfortunately the anti vaccine brigade still won't get it.

Comment

Am I the first person here to get vaccinated? The big poster outside the GP says "today's menu AstraZenica"! I had it this morning and no reaction so far (one and half hour)!

Comment

• SID_NY
                          SID_NY commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Courtesy of working in healthcare, I got my first shot as well. Second one is due shortly

A few weeks back, a pair of newborn rare white tiger cubs died in Lahore zoo. The autopsy found their lungs to be badly damaged. Originally it was thought that they contracted feline panleukopenia virus. But now mounting evidence suggests that they caught Coronavirus from a zoo staff member who fed them. Makes me wonder if the human vaccine would also work on animals, and more importantly how much of the animal kingdom could realistically be vaccinated.

Comment

• SID_NY
                          SID_NY commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Awe.. thats really sad. There was one guerilla here who caught Covid too and there was a joke that who is going to do his swab test lmao
                      Working...
                      X