No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm glad all you distinguished Immunology professors have raised some very valid points. You Sirs, would like to sit on the fence and let the silly buggers like us take the shots and see what happens to the guinea pigs. One centre of excellence even implied that he is happy for the society not to have it as it may cause untold harm but happy for the 'those on the forefront' i.e people like me, the doctors, healthcare workers, teachers, police, bus drivers and delivery workers etc to take the bullet for them, like them people are disposable assets or somehow immune to all the ills of vaccines that the 'society' is prone to dying from! what a wonderfully selfless and courteous thought! words fail me...

Now coming to your arguments that you are happy not to have vaccine and those who want to can have it. You might be thinking how come you lot not getting vaccinated can cause any harm to others who do, and hence you must not be forced to have it until (if ever) your time of choosing. So my dear learned ladies and gentlemen, may I remind you that you unvaccinated folks are a danger to every other person, vaccinated or non-vaccinated. As I'm sure you can recall from the hours of Immunology lectures you had to attend the vaccine efficacy rates vary from person to person, but none are 100% effective of course it will be imbecilic to expect them to be. That as I'm sure you will recall from your high school lessons in epistemology and logic is what is known as the Nirvana fallacy, but I'm sure I don't have to explain such a basic failure of critical cognisance to somebody as learned as you.

Anyways back to your little pox rat. As you know in a given population, the serostatus will vary, when you allow for the immunocompromised and the inevitable odd seroreversion it becomes clear that every unvaccinated person becomes a risk, not only of spreading VPDs but also of becoming an incubator for viral mutations, further increasing the risk to the society.

Realistically, though your precious little epidemic factory isn't a danger, its the irresponsible, woefully uneducated, self-agg*****sing vaccine doubting people who are the real danger.

Anyways glad I could clear that up for you, now when you have a minute, do you think you could see your way clear to back up your ridiculous claims that the vaccines might cause horrible side effects and must not be made mandatory, because people are starting to suspect you were just talking out of your ass.

Now time for me to return to my beachside cabin on the northern tip of the Gold Coast and enjoy the serenity of tropical blue water meeting the pearl white sandy beaches. Best of luck and happy holidaying.
    I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

Very passionate post. Indeed you have the luxury of having this thought as you are sitting on the beautiful white sandy beaches of Australia, a country which has already planned a phased approach to COVID vaccination. The phased approach will target the most at-risk population groups first. This will allow the health authorities to gauge the safety of the vaccines, without exposing the rest of the population to unnecessary risks. You dramatization of the scenario is well written but Governments and Corporations don't think like that. A number of experimental techniques are being deployed in preparation of these vaccines and vaccine safety could not been gauged up to the required level. It will be a disaster if the uncontrolled deployment of vaccine starts resulting in mass-scale adverse effects or in creating a more resistant strain of virus, both of which are stated possibilities. Unfortunately, the "guinea pigs" are required to determine the safety for a broader deployment.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ovid-vaccines/
      Last edited by WitchDr; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Clearly lack understanding of corona sahib

its different in different places and have to be dealt differently with nothing in common

loosen up as its here for long

having it far earlier and longer then you Aussie walay

Comment

Originally posted by WitchDr View Post
          it is a unique situation which has been exacerbated by increasing public mistrust in the main stream media. Personally, I believe people like Bill Gates, have only helped increase this mistrust. Globally, this situation has been exploited by ruling governments and their oppositions to win favour from public, and it has only resulted in making the situation from bad to worse. On top, corporate interests and lack of transparency has made people uncomfortable.

Personally, I always study the literature that comes with any medicine and try to understand the side effects. Similar is the case here where I would like to understand the same for these vaccines. From what I have read, the side effects of the new vaccines are not going to be well understood anytime soon. Unless absolutely necessary, I would avoid these vaccines.
          Many may not have a choice and employers would require the employees to get vaccinated

Comment

Originally posted by WitchDr View Post
            it is a unique situation which has been exacerbated by increasing public mistrust in the main stream media. Personally, I believe people like Bill Gates, have only helped increase this mistrust. Globally, this situation has been exploited by ruling governments and their oppositions to win favour from public, and it has only resulted in making the situation from bad to worse. On top, corporate interests and lack of transparency has made people uncomfortable.

Personally, I always study the literature that comes with any medicine and try to understand the side effects. Similar is the case here where I would like to understand the same for these vaccines. From what I have read, the side effects of the new vaccines are not going to be well understood anytime soon. Unless absolutely necessary, I would avoid these vaccines.
            I guess that Imran Khan is also part of the conspiracy now since Gates foundation signed an agreement to invest $200 million in PTI Ehsaas program?
            Forget about his polio program support though apparently pathans haven't been sterilized for all these years with these inoculations. Perhaps Bill Gates should sponsor an actual vaccine so we sterilize afghanistan, pakistan, india and bangladesh from procreating like kuttay billi.

Now I understand why Pakistan deserves crooks like Zardari and Nawaz to fleece the country when supposedly educated people like you spread nonsense about Bill Gates.

Comment

Let me know which part of my post you disagree with and I will be happy to elaborate.

Regarding Bill Gates, my concern is that, he has INVESTED billions in vaccine development and delivery companies over last decade. For me this is a definite conflict of interest when I see him on the media pushing half-cooked Vaccines. As far as I am concerned, his recent interview on CNBC was a disaster, where he was deliberately trying to downplay the risk of experimental COVID-19 vaccines.

Your understanding of the reasons behind people resistance to polio vaccination in parts of KPK are deeply flawed. People's distrust has roots in real events, where multiple NGOs were working under garb of vaccination programs, spying on people of the region. Even then successive governments have relentlessly pursued vaccination programs in the region and still continue to do so.

Your other comments are not really worthy of any response.

Last edited by WitchDr; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

By grace of God Pakistan is much better in Corona

No government or public work

I think we shall not be in need of any vaccine , It is like Spanish flue of 100 year ago , it may be disappear

Comment

Pakistan has booked COVID-19 vaccines from two sources. One from China (Sinopharm/CanSino) and one from Australia (COVAX). Pakistan is one of the first countries, where Australian COVID-19 vaccine COVAX will be on trial.

Full scale vaccine deployment may take up to April of 2021 to get underway. COVID-19 vaccines will be provided to the public, free of charge. An interesting post from WP:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...2ba_story.html

Comment

At the age of 58 I am ready to become Guinea pig! I am expected to get at the end of March!

Comment

Hearing of some healthy healthcare workers experiencing severe adverse events including death after getting mRNA vaccines. But the big media looks the other way.

Comment

• SID_NY
                        SID_NY commented
                        Editing a comment
                        how many of total vaccinated? Whats the percentage?

An interesting clip: https://twitter.com/talkRADIO/status...30354356916225

Comment

I can't wait to get it. I'm perfectly fine with all the conspiracy theory wingnuts not getting it, just means I'll get my dose quicker
                        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

The biggest setback to Vaccination is hit when the Chinese vaccine is downgraded to the efficacy of only 50%

This vaccine has been actively distributed in Brazil, UAE, Saudia, India etc. Not good
                          Attitude is more important than facts.
                          "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                            The biggest setback to Vaccination is hit when the Chinese vaccine is downgraded to the efficacy of only 50%

This vaccine has been actively distributed in Brazil, UAE, Saudia, India etc. Not good
                            That's terrible news. I'm glad in Canada we are sticking to Pfizer & Moderna. I'm pretty sure in the next 2-3 weeks they will also approve AstraZeneca.
                            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ کا وائٹ ہاؤس میں آج آخری دن تھا
                              جاتے وقت کورونا سے ہلاک ہونے والوں کی تعداد چار لاکھ ہو گئی
                              گزشتہ سو سالوں میں کسی ایک بیماری سے امریکہ میں ایک سال میں ہلاک ہونے والوں کی یہ سب سے بڑی تعداد ہے
                              The US has passed 400K COVID deaths on Trump's final full day of office https://trib.al/53fmuKh

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK | BY DAILY MAIL
                              America passes 400K COVID deaths on Trump's final full day of office
                              The United States hit a grim milestone and surpassed 400,000 coronavirus deaths on Tuesday, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

Comment

Working...
                              X