Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminal French government

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by WitchDr View Post
    People like Bobby1 are the reason I have stopped coming to this forum. It was a forum where all sides used to discuss with logic, sensibility and passion. Personally, I have learnt a lot by coming to this forum where I was a regular contributor for a long time. My biggest learning from this forum is that for majority of people, truth is what they choose to believe. I realized that every 'truth' has a large element of subjectivity influenced by our biases. If someone wants to know the truth, which is an increasingly difficult endeavor in current times, one must start challenging his or her own biases. Understanding own biases is critical for understanding other people's ideas and opinions. Obviously, I am not taking about science at this stage.

    Bobby1 apparently lacks the will or the faculty to find out what is on the other side. I said apparently because at times it is not in one's interest to understand the other person's point of view. If Bobby1 looks at his/her own posts, he/she will realise that he does not have anything sensible to contribute. He/she is just pasting links and terrorizing posts based on a few hackneyed points without providing any objective thought(s). This is typical of new aggressive philosophy to counter dissent but it is failing miserably in a global context.

    However, it is heartening that he/she is so much concerned about the welfare of the people of Pakistan. At least, I am grateful for that.

    It will be good to provide Bobby1 feedback on social evils in Pakistan, which Bobby1 believes only exists in the Muslim world. If Bobby1 is open to discussing, I request him to open individual threads for each individual topic.

    Coming back to the topic of the thread, the important thing is to understand the context and why certain conditions exist. France has a long history of brutal exploitation of African continent and their successive governments have supported regimes committing genocides in Africa and elsewhere. Their criminality is on a much large scale comparable or bigger than any other terrorist organization in the world. French were major contributors in breaking up Libya so that their companies could get hold of the Libyan natural resources. With Gaddafi, who was a binding force for the Libyans, removed, civil unrest fueled by French and Britain lead to the creation of several terrorist outfits in Libya, from where these outfits were eventually utilized (in the form of ISIS) against the Syrian regime (again to provide a safe passage of Middle East Oil to European countries). There is direct link between breakup of Libya and creation of ISIS. Interesting, point to note is that US, UK and France have all been providing military and financial support to certain factions of ISIS through a proxy organization White Helmets, despite these outfits committing horrendous atrocities.. Hundreds and thousands of innocent people in Libya and Syria have died because of these wars. If you are interested in knowing the truth, OPCW whistleblowers have confirmed that the "Chemical Weapons" attack in Douma, Syria was not done by Assad regime but was likely conducted by US, UK and French supported factions of Al-Qaeda to create a narrative for attacking Syria. If you are interested to know the truth, you can find it in this digital age, although it is increasingly getting difficult.

    So yes, French government is a major criminal and terrorist organization in the world. They are increasingly creating scenarios that will lead to killing of their own people, of different beliefs. Eventually, this will be utilized to further marginalize certain factions of the society. This may appear to be an action against Muslims now, but other factions will also come under siege soon.

    One of the main "friends" of Jeffery Epstein, who raped thousands of innocent girls, was the famous French modelling company manager Jean-Luc Brunel. JLB used to provide underage girls for sexual exploitation by the world elites. However, prostitution and human trafficking is a global phenomenon, and your assumption that Pakistan leads the world in this is incorrect. In fact, all of your claims are either false or misleading and leads one to believe that you are simply not interested in finding the truth. Posting links to a few videos here and there prove nothing, because if you are really objective, you must study opposing point of views as well. Best of luck with that.
    Welcome.

    Agreed. Except that this member has no concern of people of Pakistan.

    It's a disguise just to make fun of People of Pakistan.

    Please read this member's posts a bit carefully.
    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by diwana View Post

      It is you who are full of filth.

      If filth is taken out of you, you will easily fit in a small match box!




      Consistently you have been posting a lot of garbage on this forum. Many times your posts needed to be edited.

      I do not for a second believe who you say you are.

      You are here for spreading filth and garbage.

      All of your posts talk about limited talks like baccha baazi, prostitution, rape or trying to fighting terrorism with no relevance to the topic at hand.

      Repeatedly you are told or given the opportunity to come to the topic but your posts show you have no brain to comprehend anything else but your "dirty filthy brain" tells you to do so.

      You are here to spread hatred and bigotry. Nothing more nothing less.

      You have no sympathy for helpless people looking for help and seeking asylum. You accused them of promoting prostitution and terrorism.

      You could very well be a hateful racist from the country you belong to ( not excluding Hindustan/India) pretending to have Pakistani origin.

      Since your posts are very similar to another Indian member.

      Your words, "we", Us" mean nothing whatsoever when you did not do anything yourself to fight the ills of the societies wherever you claimed to belong to.

      You claim to be Canadian now and keep saying 'we" "us" whatever. Every country has some good and some bad.

      Do you know Canada let a terrorist named Bill Horace live freely with no charges?

      You need to take responsibility of your alleged place of residence Canada supported this terrorist by keeping this person living freely on its soil


      You need to say:

      "We" let the humanity down and let this terrorist and war criminal live freely on 'our' soil and never charged him despite a lot of evidence."

      SAY IT!




      You claimed you studied in NED and there were rapes on regular basis. But could not bring any evidence to back it up.

      You said 97% of street children in Pakistan are molested.

      You could not bring any evidence.

      Shame on you ( if you are even capable of being ashamed, not sure) for lying and spreading your dirty thoughts on internet.


      In other thread you said the safe society in regards to France.

      I posted three links to counter that.

      You ran away.


      The topic was about french Government. You are not even a french (allegedly). What have you brought anything about france to counter the title???

      french Govt is no angel. A lot of crimes have been perpetrated by France. It is not really a safe place for women regardless if they were born there or are migrated.


      Yes you run like a rat everywhere but never ever answer the posts like a human being!!!







      TLDR eat your kutta bityani drink your feces
      beverage, inhale your polluted air and put up with paediphiles, rapists in your vicinity and ponder about its people like you who turned that society into what it is lol
      my cat in my society is worth thousand of you

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by WitchDr View Post
        People like Bobby1 are the reason I have stopped coming to this forum. It was a forum where all sides used to discuss with logic, sensibility and passion. Personally, I have learnt a lot by coming to this forum where I was a regular contributor for a long time. My biggest learning from this forum is that for majority of people, truth is what they choose to believe. I realized that every 'truth' has a large element of subjectivity influenced by our biases. If someone wants to know the truth, which is an increasingly difficult endeavor in current times, one must start challenging his or her own biases. Understanding own biases is critical for understanding other people's ideas and opinions. Obviously, I am not talking about science at this stage.
        .
        Sorry my post would be off-topic here but i've to give my two cents to your above point. While I understand your concern but dont agree with this stand at all of not coming here becuz of one poster. Most GS members come here, stay here and contribute more first because of their passion for Pakistan (or desis in general) and then they develop a sense of connectivity and thus become a kinda true loyalists. They post their stuff, fight with other members but still keep coming back cuz its their online home and they cant stay away from it for too long. Infact back in the day the fights were really in the worse shape, there were frequent bans etc. and what not. but that doesnt stop them either.
        My point is that just dont let one poster or two be this powerful to make you stay out. Comeon man. If you cannot ignore a poster through your mind, there is always a ignore button on GS as well.
        Just remember GS is nothing without its amazing members like yourself. You guyz make it what it is. In the past, now and ever. You can make it a haunted place but at the same time you can make it another valuable discussion forum where everyone feels welcomed and staying home. C ya around.
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by diwana View Post

          Welcome.

          Agreed. Except that this member has no concern of people of Pakistan.

          It's a disguise just to make fun of People of Pakistan.

          Please read this member's posts a bit carefully.
          Again, I want to highlight is that what I write is, off course, my point of view and others totally have the option not to accept it. I always remain willing to correct myself, where there is enough reasoning.

          Coming back to the French government, although there is almost a total blackout of this on MSM, there is a massive protest ongoing in France against the "security laws" that are being introduced. Please check if you are interested: https://twitter.com/hashtag/MarchesD...=hashtag_click

          I believe, many false flag operations or provocations have intentionally been conducted to control public opinion and then to subsequently allow easy passing of restrictive security laws. This should give you an indication of shape of things to come.

          Comment


            #95
            Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

            Sorry my post would be off-topic here but i've to give my two cents to your above point. While I understand your concern but dont agree with this stand at all of not coming here becuz of one poster. Most GS members come here, stay here and contribute more first because of their passion for Pakistan (or desis in general) and then they develop a sense of connectivity and thus become a kinda true loyalists. They post their stuff, fight with other members but still keep coming back cuz its their online home and they cant stay away from it for too long. Infact back in the day the fights were really in the worse shape, there were frequent bans etc. and what not. but that doesnt stop them either.
            My point is that just dont let one poster or two be this powerful to make you stay out. Comeon man. If you cannot ignore a poster through your mind, there is always a ignore button on GS as well.
            Just remember GS is nothing without its amazing members like yourself. You guyz make it what it is. In the past, now and ever. You can make it a haunted place but at the same time you can make it another valuable discussion forum where everyone feels welcomed and staying home. C ya around.
            Thanks for your post. However, I would slightly disagree with what you are saying. Previous bans were not imposed because of having difference of opinion but on how someone was derailing a thread through abusive, threatening or out-of-context posts. In this post, I see clear reason that someone behaviour needs to be checked, at least, with a warning. To me, a certain type of mindset has deliberately been allowed to be propagated and actually encouraged which has killed creativity, open discussion and usefulness of the forum. Those who have seen the prime of this forum will understand.

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by WitchDr View Post

              Thanks for your post. However, I would slightly disagree with what you are saying. Previous bans were not imposed because of having difference of opinion but on how someone was derailing a thread through abusive, threatening or out-of-context posts. In this post, I see clear reason that someone behaviour needs to be checked, at least, with a warning. To me, a certain type of mindset has deliberately been allowed to be propagated and actually encouraged which has killed creativity, open discussion and usefulness of the forum. Those who have seen the prime of this forum will understand.

              Agreed with the bans part, ofcourse it wasnt due to difference of opinion, my point was just being the frequency of slapping bans was way too heavy.

              Now addressing higlighted BLUE: How do you know that behavior hasnt been checked that too not with warnings? If I may clarify that, there have been not only warnings but bans as well. Ofcourse bans get timed out cuz I dont believe on infinite bans. For that you have to trust me if you want, unless not.

              As for highlighted RED: Absolutely no. Thats actually ridiculous to say. No way its been deliberately propagated/encouraged. A very sad and false accusation. Agreed with the later part.
              Attitude is more important than facts.
              "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

              Comment


                #97
                https://twitter.com/MehreenKhn/statu...04036398051332

                What happened to the "Republican values" that Macron was lecturing the Muslim World on?

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by krash View Post
                  https://twitter.com/MehreenKhn/statu...04036398051332

                  What happened to the "Republican values" that Macron was lecturing the Muslim World on?
                  Almost the same thing that happened when UAE decided to bone-headedly give Modi an award amid onslaught in Kashmir; the lockdown was quite fresh at the time.

                  For the kind-hearted and concerned humanitarians who just want good and peace, all of these developments should be taken in stride; hypocrites are exposing themselves and making it absolutely clear where they really stand in the grand scheme of things. AlHamdulillah.
                  Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Macron is proven to be the worst handler of the situation. And that was the purpose of this thread.

                    Just because a person is western, wears suits and tie doesnt mean he is any less than the worst rulers of 3rd world.

                    thank you everyone for replying

                    Comment


                      The French have come full Circle Now! so called Champions of Liberty only a Few years ago Banned people from wearing Nickab or Hijab!

                      Now along with the Liberal French the whole World has made it Mandatory to wear Nickab or you go to Jail!......Se La Vie!
                      Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

                      Comment


                      In the words of Ken Keeler "A bunch of cheese eating surrender monkey's..."

                      France is such an overrated country to be honest. A bunch of stuck up wankers, living in a bubble thinking they are somehow superior to the rest of us. Anybody been to Paris, and ever had to ask for directions, would know exactly what I'm talkin about.

                      There is a clip of Macron making the rounds, where he is schooling a teenager for calling him by his first name. Something down the lines of "Its President Macron to you, but how would you know, you've probably dropped out or school, or something... idiot."
                      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by a7mado View Post
                        In the words of Ken Keeler "A bunch of cheese eating surrender monkey's..."

                        France is such an overrated country to be honest. A bunch of stuck up wankers, living in a bubble thinking they are somehow superior to the rest of us. Anybody been to Paris, and ever had to ask for directions, would know exactly what I'm talkin about.

                        There is a clip of Macron making the rounds, where he is schooling a teenager for calling him by his first name. Something down the lines of "Its President Macron to you, but how would you know, you've probably dropped out or school, or something... idiot."

                        Honestly many countries have come out in last one year that should be called overrated. US is one of them

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X