No announcement yet.

Criminal French government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France is undergoing social upheaval for quite sometime now and their elite is trying to pin it on every one else but themselves. A few years ago France started charging 75% in taxes which shook the top businesses who were already under strain due to union laws there. It was almost impossible to get rid of poor performing employees there. It was as if once someone is hired, the employer was locked with that employee till employee’s retirement. The businesses compensated for that with their own tricks, as a result finding a regular professional job in France for a fresh graduate became almost impossible. In many cases people would make less being employed than staying unemployed there.

When those policies failed, they attempted a U-turn by making business friendly laws to pay their bills. But now their society is adapted to the old ways and the changes have thrown many people off-balance. The elite wanted to divert the attention of their masses so they stop protesting, but they got more than what they bargained for. Few days ago Macron was crying foul of English language media that how it did not supported his anti-Islam narrative and instead blamed France for going out of the way to look for trouble. After having failed to divert the attention of their masses. The French government is now making laws to quell Yellow vest protests on their streets. One such law is that it will be now illegal to record police while performing their duty. Imagine, the whole BLM movement would not have happened if such laws would've been there in the US.

Comment

Classic gaslighting as usual, we are discussing the republican values and their deep rooted secularism and their displeasure with terrorists. France has been a target of extremism and terrorism
      Many come here seeking refuge and yet hate their values and attack, women, children, elderly, priests, nuns, places of worship
      west is now ready to clamp down on terrorist sympathizers and extremist molvis

Comment

If you break something, you pay for it. Hosting the refugees is no favor, they owe a lot more for their criminal behavior !

The only thing deep rooted in France is cowardice and deceit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Dude the fact is 97 percent of street children are molested there.
          the only person defending that would be a child molestor
          how many children are molested in madrassas
          do child molestors have a right to judge one of the most ethical societ
          Luckily the madrassas, molvis, teachers police are all involved so this behavior is not limited to chakklas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niN5g8ZxFQg

Also this madam in documentary says that every third house in Lahore is effected. Poverty leads to prostitutions so if the world walks away due to violence than there will be a lot of prostitution.

I grew up in Defence Society neighborhood of Generals.

When I went to NED unis, there were incidences of gang rapes there almost every day and noone complained to police because of victim blaming.

Was the french victim of gang rape on motorway in prossy neighborhood.

Serious question for you.

Why do you defend terrorism
          Child abuse?
          Women abuse?
          I see you ended up editing too many posts.

You are definitely a resident clown on this forum.

France is the land of innocent people and no gang rapes occur there.

Only people commit crimes against there are immigrants, asylum seekers, Muslims, Arabs, Blacks.

Sounds like you got visa and and residency in "west" by doing something not so good but seeking asylum or bargained to stay and now you are either planted or decided to come on this forum to sing and dance for the 'west'.

By the way:

1- What did you do when you came to know about 'supposedly gang rapes occurring everyday' in NED? Did you report?

2- Who were the victims?

3- How did you find out about those 'daily gang rapes'?

4- Were there any days there were no gang rapes?

5-Who were the culprits? And " Kitnay Aadmi thay?"

6- Do you think like you claimed above 97% statistics, over 90% people in NED were involved in gang rape?

7-n Do you have any proof by any means that those 'gang rapes did occur or you had a wild dream last night?

Moreover,

8-Did you search NED name online or actually went to NED? You know anyone can search anything online..............

It is evident from ALL your posts combined, you have an IQ of less than or equal to 20.

I gave you a margin of 20 as benefit of doubt. Can't push you in to depression being nice person myself.

Last edited by diwana; 6 days ago. Reason: added word 'editing'
          Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

I did change my company so I don’t drink sewer water and eat khota biryani
            like u do
            So you stopped drinking sewer water and eat khota biryani?

Good but not good enough.

It caused permanent damage to your brain. Sorry.

so what are the best recipes for kutta curry?
            Are you craving for that dish?

Comment

Originally posted by diwana View Post

So you stopped drinking sewer water and eat khota biryani?

Good but not good enough.

It caused permanent damage to your brain. Sorry.

Are you craving for that dish?

You are trying to reason with a retard - This Bobby thing is a unique kind of a fruit cake - Some of his rebuttals are plain retarded and hilarious... His reasoning simply does not add up - One can dig out his posts and prove it. But who has the time to waste - I was enjoying this thread and seldom post anything but this time I simply could not help it.

Botton line - stop wasting BW...

Comment

Originally posted by mo293 View Post

You are trying to reason with a retard - This Bobby thing is a unique kind of a fruit cake - Some of his rebuttals are plain retarded and hilarious... His reasoning simply does not add up - One can dig out his posts and prove it. But who has the time to waste - I was enjoying this thread and seldom post anything but this time I simply could not help it.

Botton line - stop wasting BW...
                You are right. Fruit cake.

It's just that when I see these kind of retarded people pretending to be smart, my naughty side wakes up.
                And I play "cat and rat" game with them. These rats try to run different ways and it's so amusing to observe that.

Thanks for good advice.

Welcome back.

Comment

You are right. Fruit cake.

It's just that when I see these kind of retarded people pretending to be smart, my naughty side wakes up.
                  And I play "cat and rat" game with them. These rats try to run different ways and it's so amusing to observe that.

Thanks for good advice.

Welcome back.
                  Again the smart people like you build shrines for terrorists like Qadri, do mega processions like the Rizvi guy than die of Covid
                  You would think god would have given his soldier better immunity?

Yupp real smarts leads to drinking beverages contaminated by fecal matter

Comment

Again the smart people like you build shrines for terrorists like Qadri, do mega processions like the Rizvi guy than die of Covid
                    You would think god would have given his soldier better immunity?

Yupp real smarts leads to drinking beverages contaminated by fecal matter
                    You have been ignoring all the way through this thread what you you should be talking about.

I see you are running like a rat. Avoiding the details of what you yourself described and pretended.

_______

Go Bobby go!

No no no. Not there!

Oho! You slammed against the glass wall.... again!

It's OK. Get up and try again.

But stop running like a rat.

Comment

You have been ignoring all the way through this thread what you you should be talking about.

I see you are running like a rat. Avoiding the details of what you yourself described and pretended.

_______

Go Bobby go!

No no no. Not there!

Oho! You slammed against the glass wall.... again!

It's OK. Get up and try again.

But stop running like a rat.
                      Just as Saddam slammed the US lo? My dog has bigger IQ than you. If it does someting that has bad consequences it stops doing it. Your support of terrorism has destroyed your country, as per the documentary in Lahore good family girls are forced to prostitution, hunger, famine disease, eating Kutta, Khota. One of the lowest life expectancy, one of the highest in disease. One of the most dangerous country for women.

Looking at what terrorism has done to that country, dont you think it is time to stop. Rats live in filth, sewer, eat rotten meat. We here eat the best meats on the planet, our surrondings are pristine, I drink the best glacial waters and breathe the best air on this plane. So again who is the rat.

Wasnt Saddam hidding in a hole all filthy like a rat. Even rats know to not repeat their mistakes. I guess people supporting terrorists have lower IQ than rats.

Comment

Just as Saddam slammed the US lo? My dog has bigger IQ than you. If it does someting that has bad consequences it stops doing it. Your support of terrorism has destroyed your country, as per the documentary in Lahore good family girls are forced to prostitution, hunger, famine disease, eating Kutta, Khota. One of the lowest life expectancy, one of the highest in disease. One of the most dangerous country for women.

Looking at what terrorism has done to that country, dont you think it is time to stop. Rats live in filth, sewer, eat rotten meat. We here eat the best meats on the planet, our surrondings are pristine, I drink the best glacial waters and breathe the best air on this plane. So again who is the rat.

Wasnt Saddam hidding in a hole all filthy like a rat. Even rats know to not repeat their mistakes. I guess people supporting terrorists have lower IQ than rats.

You still did not get the idea. You need psychiatric help. Maybe ECT.

You are hysterical.

Go Bobby Go! But do not hit the wall again.

But it seems your destiny is running like a rat hitting the walls!

Comment

• Bobby1
                          Bobby1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Most with your mental disposition think that beheading people, killing priests, elderly, blowing up schools is sanity and people who support civility and humanity need psychiatric help. Lol. Deal with the aftermath now. There is going to be a clamp down on extremists and they will not be allowed to kill innocent people. There are examples of good countries turning into Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan. I doubt if you are far from becoming Somalia.

So no more baccha bazi or prostitution search on internet and posting on this forum?

No more rape talk?

Go Bobby Go! Keep running wild.

Hitting your head to walls like a rat a few times has finally changed you a little.

You will stop talking about other garbage topics gradually which you learned while growing up.

I predict!

Comment

So no more baccha bazi or prostitution search on internet and posting on this forum?

No more rape talk?

Go Bobby Go! Keep running wild.

Hitting your head to walls like a rat a few times has finally changed you a little.

You will stop talking about other garbage topics gradually which you learned while growing up.

I predict!

Luckily we live in a good society and people defending terrorists child molesters rapists will have to contend with their loved ones surrounded by monsters.
                          We are surrounded by human goodness and kindness and experience it every day, with a large majority of us volunteering and working for good causes

Comment

A very balanced view on this topic,

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...lping-solve-it

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
                              A very balanced view on this topic,

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...lping-solve-it

Its a good read but the 2nd para of the article is exactly what I was referring to:

In return, the French authorities initiated a crackdown on anything they deemed to be Islamism, and also projected the controversial cartoons of Prophet Muhammad on government buildings in France—only to provoke mass protests in various parts of the Muslim world.

The govt became one party. Criminal mishandling.

Comment

Working...
                              X