Criminal French government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

India and Pakistan are considered to be one of the worst places to be a woman. Abuse of women in my opinion is horribly understated. A vast majority of women due to stigma, victim-blaming etc do not report abuse. In most of Europe women are way more powerful than men and men fear them and are very frequently abused. In France, they have enacted laws where they cannot charge women for selling sex but charge men for trying to buy sex. Economic discrimination, financial abuse, are also considered abuse.

In France, they are offering residency to victims of trafficking. There are reports that 97 percent of street children are molested in Pak and a huge molestation issue in madrassas so shouldn't that be a bigger concern than a fool provoking you

Have you not heard, He who angers you controls you. Net results of terrorism has been utter destruction of the Muslim world while the west grew richer and more powerful, Muslim countries accepting Israel, ignoring Kashmir and Palestine.

I never ran from the topic, you and some other Pakistanis justified terrorism, didn't you??? How has terrorism helped the cause of Muslims, are they more respected, richer, stronger and happier or has it caused their cities to be turned into rubble and the children of dead Jihadis being molested?
    I already gave you my answer. You have attention deficit disorder and talk like a parrot in every thread.

The thread is about France.

It is established. You cannot talk straight.

You talk useless in zig zag manner. Nothing sensible either.
    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

[QUOTE=diwana;n16694652]

I already gave you my answer. You have attention deficit disorder and talk like a parrot in every thread.

Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Shaikh Rasheed is so awesome, he said extremism is now the identity...

Comment

Yupp multi generational inbreeding is such a disaster, poo injesting idiots are delusional about their relevance lol. My cat has more value than a thousand like you.

Terrorism justifiiers need to have strict travel guidelines from nations who justify terrorism.
          Now please go and build houses on sewers so when it rains your mega cities drown in poo water. How can a population of smart people like you do that?

Your govt should own up to the problem that your population mostly justifies, supports and encourages terrorism

Talk about France and it's criminal government. I dare and challenge you stay in straight line of discussion. No you will not.

You are the resident clown of this forum and may not even know it.

Comment

Shaikh Rasheed is so awesome, he said extremism is now the identity...
            There you go.

You proved me right.

Comment

Originally posted by diwana View Post

Talk about France and it's criminal government. I dare and challenge you stay in straight line of discussion. No you will not.

You are the resident clown of this forum and may not even know it.
              morality?
              Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

After this, you have no right to wag your moral finger at any nation.

Comment

This is what a criminal Govt looks like.

Comment

French Govt. is still criminal.

Comment

French Govt. is still criminal.
                      Why then many of your young compadres prostituting themselves in Greece waiting to file fake refugee claims, falsely claiming they are gay and or Qadianis. I bet you would be willing to risk your life in a rubber dingy to reach French shores to claim refugee status.
                      Follow international news through our Observers' amateur images and eyewitness testimony. All the content is verified and explained by our journalists.

Comment

#10.1

the kaur commented
                        1 week ago

I wrote their version of secularism as the french experience of history is different from Indian. French secularism keeps state completely out of religion and discourages the religion without going the chinese way unlike Indian version as enshrined in the constitution we keep state separate from the religion (though fail at it miserably) and allow promotion of religion and don't prohibit it.

The French state hence french laws are applicable there. you could be a bad cop or a good criminal once you are against the law you will be penalized by local penal code.
                        • Flag

I could not make that kaur statement in to a post itself. Forgot how to use something lime [/qoute] etc.

I copied it to make that a separate post instead a silly linear way to post using 'comment" button.

This forum has really degraded itself by giving options to people using comment option.

I just read this today.

What a non-sense that a comment was made by a member but it was not shown to another member. All because of stupid "comment button which I have talked about in the past.

Now!

To Kaur;

You made a ludicrous comment by saying " French Govt. acted upon their version of secularism". It means there are different versions of secularism.

Hindus in India do the same.

They butcher Muslims on the basis of 'their version' of Hinduism in India.

Sikhs butchered Muslims, raped, kidnapped and killed countless Muslim girls in the past based on their version of religion or nationalistic views.

Does that mean everyone with its version of whatever ideology one possesses, is justified to harm other or ANYONE different??

Please hit the quote button for linear discussion. Not comment button.

Comment

Why then many of your young compadres prostituting themselves in Greece waiting to file fake refugee claims, falsely claiming they are gay and or Qadianis. I bet you would be willing to risk your life in a rubber dingy to reach French shores to claim refugee status.

Your pathetic mind is obsessed with and only searches "baccha Baazi", "prostitution" even though the discussion is very different.

And then you post these topics on this forum in almost every thread by making some kind of skewed and strange connection.

I told you to change our company or get out of gutter. But it is very evident that you love to live in a gutter.

Were you abused by a pathan / "Khan" or an Afghani man in your childhood?

Did you grow up in an environment or area of prostitution?

These are serious questions.

Comment

I just wish at some point world should acknowledge that Macron could have handled it peacefully. He just destroyed it for so many, particularly muslims living in France

Comment

Your pathetic mind is obsessed with and only searches "baccha Baazi", "prostitution" even though the discussion is very different.

And then you post these topics on this forum in almost every thread by making some kind of skewed and strange connection.

I told you to change our company or get out of gutter. But it is very evident that you love to live in a gutter.

Were you abused by a pathan / "Khan" or an Afghani man in your childhood?

Did you grow up in an environment or area of prostitution?

These are serious questions.
                              Dude the fact is 97 percent of street children are molested there.
                              the only person defending that would be a child molestor
                              how many children are molested in madrassas
                              do child molestors have a right to judge one of the most ethical societ
                              Luckily the madrassas, molvis, teachers police are all involved so this behavior is not limited to chakklas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niN5g8ZxFQg

Also this madam in documentary says that every third house in Lahore is effected. Poverty leads to prostitutions so if the world walks away due to violence than there will be a lot of prostitution.

I grew up in Defence Society neighborhood of Generals.

When I went to NED unis, there were incidences of gang rapes there almost every day and noone complained to police because of victim blaming.

Was the french victim of gang rape on motorway in prossy neighborhood.

Serious question for you.

Why do you defend terrorism
                              Child abuse?
                              Women abuse?
                              Last edited by Bobby1; 2 days ago.

Comment

I did change my company so I don’t drink sewer water and eat khota biryani
                                like u do
                                so what are the best recipes for kutta curry?

Comment

Working...
                                X