Criminal French government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
    Lol!!! the guy eating dog meat, drinking sewer mixed water, dealing with fake medicine, living in a place known to be the most dangerous for women, where 90 percent street children are molested is the one who is non delusional. I was watching a documentary on prostitution in Pak and this influential madam was saying every third house in Lahore is a dera. This is what poor economy does, this is what happened to Berlin after losing WWI. Is this Jihad which results in Mujahedeens children being molested by their so called brothers in faith?
    How is this irrelevant, the terrorist attacks will shift opinions of voters which will elect people who will not support aid to you and starvation leads to women turning to prostitution. Do you not agree??

When you justify terrorism, you justify the resulting consequences of poverty, disease, death and prostitution of populations that have justified terrorism.
    I was expecting a sensible answer by someone I responded to. But an idiot jumped in between.
    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Lol!!! the guy eating dog meat, drinking sewer mixed water, dealing with fake medicine, living in a place known to be the most dangerous for women, where 90 percent street children are molested is the one who is non delusional. I was watching a documentary on prostitution in Pak and this influential madam was saying every third house in Lahore is a dera. This is what poor economy does, this is what happened to Berlin after losing WWI. Is this Jihad which results in Mujahedeens children being molested by their so called brothers in faith?
      How is this irrelevant, the terrorist attacks will shift opinions of voters which will elect people who will not support aid to you and starvation leads to women turning to prostitution. Do you not agree??

When you justify terrorism, you justify the resulting consequences of poverty, disease, death and prostitution of populations that have justified terrorism.
      This is getting even more funny. Keep it coming. At least your post counts are going up no matter what you type. Bravo!

Maybe it was not the sleep. You slipped and fell. Unfortunately went in to coma.

Woke up miraculously.

But still babbling in each thread.... on old, boring and settled issues one way or other.

Now feel your back of your head. There must be a swollen spot still there.

Yes! That's where you bumped your head and lost all the common sense.

Comment

You have no argument
        Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by diwana View Post

I was expecting a sensible answer by someone I responded to. But an idiot jumped in between.
          Justifying

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
            ^ same thought came into my mine but then many victim are innocent

europe/west have a long way as it seems corona is likely to linger a long time in these places

Comment

Blah

Lame

it was US and the west and the soviet who destroy afghanistan

afghan natural strong immune system and endurance can never be catched up by artificial west

as for west finding cures , it has always been stealing and labelling as its own

not to mention ancient eastern hakeem and chinese medicine which have less side effects then western medicine

as for corona , its always changing and mutating and now have move on to mink which are mostly in europe and US

amd yeah non white suffering more then white is because of racist economic financial and social reason not due to them being non white

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
                Blah

Lame

it was US and the west and the soviet who destroy afghanistan

afghan natural strong immune system and endurance can never be catched up by artificial west

as for west finding cures , it has always been stealing and labelling as its own

not to mention ancient eastern hakeem and chinese medicine which have less side effects then western medicine

as for corona , its always changing and mutating and now have move on to mink which are mostly in europe and US

amd yeah non white suffering more then white is because of racist economic financial and social reason not due to them being non white
                Yuppp!!! It was the west that made the warriors of God to molest the children of the dead fighters. It is agreat service to humanity to blow these child molesters and rapists up.

Comment

You have no argument just making general attacks like a dumb person, sewer fumes are not good for cognitive abilities. All I say is backed with facts.

There is still no sensible answer to what I posted before.

Comment

Yuppp!!! It was the west that made the warriors of God to molest the children of the dead fighters. It is agreat service to humanity to blow these child molesters and rapists up.
                    You generalized and justified indiscriminate killings of people in Afghanistan after giving example of and posting video of 'some' but not "all" people in Afghanistan. Prior post had nothing to do with child molesters or rapists.

Having said that,

The topic is about France.

France is not safe for women and children and has a huge business of human trafficking.

You being the moron will never acknowledge it.

In other thread you shut up after I showed you the proof of France not a safe country or society for women.

Comment

You generalized and justified indiscriminate killings of people in Afghanistan after giving example of and posting video of 'some' but not "all" people in Afghanistan. Prior post had nothing to do with child molesters or rapists.

Having said that,

The topic is about France.

France is not safe for women and children and has a huge business of human trafficking.

You being the moron will never acknowledge it.

In other thread you shut up after I showed you the proof of France not a safe country or society for women.
                      did you ever see a French women and children risking their lives to get in boats to come to Pakistan?? If it would be an unsafe place people would be fleeing.

Many women from poor countries head to Europe for prostitution. Poverty leads to prostitution

That being saiid Pakistan is considered one of the most dangerous place to be a woman.
                      And if it is a dangerous place and offensive to people than they have a choice to not go there
                      wasn’t that motorway victim from France
                      she came to her motherland to teach her kids morality and her brothers in faith raped her in front of her children, sad thing is that those guys have been raping women for years and because of victim blaming no one comes forward

Comment

did you ever see a French women and children risking their lives to get in boats to come to Pakistan?? If it would be an unsafe place people would be fleeing.

Many women from poor countries head to Europe for prostitution. Poverty leads to prostitution

That being saiid Pakistan is considered one of the most dangerous place to be a woman.
                        And if it is a dangerous place and offensive to people than they have a choice to not go there
                        wasn’t that motorway victim from France
                        she came to her motherland to teach her kids morality and her brothers in faith raped her in front of her children, sad thing is that those guys have been raping women for years and because of victim blaming no one comes forward
                        Hahaha!

Talk about France being safe for women.

Stick to it.

It's not. I provided proof in other thread and you shut up.

Go read those links which I posted a long time ago.

This is appalling to read you saying women from poor countries heading to Europe for prostitution and justifying their abuse.

Maybe you know women in your close proximity to do that, but not in my observation.

I know you will come back with another moronic argument.

I showed even French women who are born and raised in France are not safe.

It is getting clear every time you write a post, you either have experience or have people around you who smell sewer fumes or run to other countries like France for prostitution.

My sincere advice:

Change your company.

Get out of gutter.

Comment

There is still no sensible answer to what I posted before.

You justified terrorism exactly as per the international consensus that most in your home country foster extremism. No , we don’t debate with people justifying or promoting terrorism. Do you not understand that when weak pick a fight with someone a million times more powerful, what might be the outcome
                          Terrorists empower right wingers who in power will ban the faith in west and use violence against the followers

Since the public opinion has fallen most countries do not bother defending Muslims who are victimized, like in Kashmir, India, Palestine and all over.

Comment

You justified terrorism exactly as per the international consensus that most in your home country foster extremism. No , we don’t debate with people justifying or promoting terrorism. Do you not understand that when weak pick a fight with someone a million times more powerful, what might be the outcome
                            Terrorists empower right wingers who in power will ban the faith in west and use violence against the followers

Since the public opinion has fallen most countries do not bother defending Muslims who are victimized, like in Kashmir, India, Palestine and all over.

No. I put question marks.

But you stated without ambiguity many women head towards Europe for prostitution. Justifying their abuse. There was no need to make that statement even if that were to be true.

The discussion was abuse of women local or otherwise, NOT prostitution.

You run from the actual topic and bring another silly and ludicrous idea after losing the argument.

Comment

[QUOTE=diwana;n16694629]

No. I put question marks.

But you stated without ambiguity many women head towards Europe for prostitution. Justifying their abuse. There was no need to make that statement even if that were to be true.

Comment

Well this thread has gone places. But my point was very simple. French government has completely mishandled this situation. Even after first killing they could have calmed the related groups. But instead what they did was jumping on to one side to become a party with one while making the other group as their rival.

Ofcourse no one is advocating or sympathizing with killing but at the same time we must condemn those provoked it as well.

Unless two wrongs have started making it right, i still stand by my original comment. Shame on French government

Comment

Working...
                                X