Criminal French government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Criminal French government

First they allowed the disgusting cartoon images prevail.

Then when the teacher was killed, which is very condemnable, they became a faction of the two by broadcasting it all over in France.

Such criminal mishandling of what could be contained very calmly.

Shame on French govt

I doubt if insincere shallow condemnations will cut it any longer

Five people have died, including an assailant, and 17 others were wounded in a shooting in the heart of Vienna hours before a coronavirus lockdown started, Austrian authorities said Tuesday.

Comment

The French government is doing what they need to do to continue their version of secularist tradition. Caricature can be answered by caricature not killing.
      the indian troll

Comment

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        they think beheading women will get them respect. It will ensure that despicable extremists aren't allowed in the civilized world.

Let me say , in last 5 decades French behavior with Muslims and Arabs was much better than rest of the west

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
        Let me say , in last 5 decades French behavior with Muslims and Arabs was much better than rest of the west
        That was before so many terrorist attacks. Many countries who were welcoming had to change course after many terrorist attacks.

Comment

When the French do something that is unacceptable to Muslims, then the French should be prepared to get what would be unacceptable to them.

Comment

nvm
            First they allowed the disgusting cartoon images prevail. Then when the teacher was killed, which is very condemnable, they became a faction of the two by broadcasting it all over in France. Such criminal mishandling of what could be contained very calmly. Shame on French govt
            Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Shhhh ! We call that bringing liberty, freedom and democracy around here.

Comment

yuppp!!

Comment

Originally posted by the kaur View Post
                  The French government is doing what they need to do to continue their version of secularist tradition. Caricature can be answered by caricature not killing.
                  "their version of secularist tradition".

Then with the same token those who commit crimes in the name of so called but........... perverted and made up "Islam" should do what they think what is right from "their version of so called 'Islam"??
                  Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

• the kaur
                    the kaur commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wrote their version of secularism as the french experience of history is different from Indian. French secularism keeps state completely out of religion and discourages the religion without going the chinese way unlike Indian version as enshrined in the constitution we keep state separate from the religion (though fail at it miserably) and allow promotion of religion and don't prohibit it.

The French state hence french laws are applicable there. you could be a bad cop or a good criminal once you are against the law you will be penalized by local penal code.

Bobby1 is still living in the past. Perhaps just woke up after long sleep or came back after being lost in a remote island and talks out of context repeatedly like a maniac.

Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=diwana;n16694526]

"their version of secularist tradition".

Then

Comment

Corona seems like an equalizer, the bigger the crimes, the worse it bites.

Comment

^ same thought came into my mine but then many victim are innocent

europe/west have a long way as it seems corona is likely to linger a long time in these places

Comment

Working...
                          X