No announcement yet.

TikTok banned..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Straw i am not making fun of your age but people can benefit from knowing that poor attitudes such as yours end up with a life that is a failure in every aspect of life. A persons life is based on decisions they make, not on chillas.

Comment

When I was looking after the kids I did gain weight but have lost 30 lbs in a year after meeting Sam. I had never quit working out so it was easy to lose weight
      In my 6 years, got married to a princess, Safy got into engineering, Harris at 18 launched his real estate career, first wife finally accepted my mentor ship and her career went thru the roof. Safy went to worlds, Harris at 18 is benching 230
      So what accomplishments do you have in the last 17 years on the forum. Still perfecting on the chilla and pining over the cousin brother who jilted you?

Comment

Just a reminder,

https://twitter.com/ShabanaMir1/stat...23685098074112

Attached Files

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly, that is BS. Try paying your rent with your inherent value. millions die in Yemen and in Burma and in Palestine and no one cares but everyone cares about the outfit Kardashian wore.

Somehow you seem to be obsessed with that picture. Yess!!! loneliness can be a real disaster. You have mentioned that dim light and towel over a hundred times lol. Hope one of your cousin brothers is still available in 40s. I wouldn't even hire you to clean my toilets for half what we pay Natasha.

There is a lot more in my life than muscular physique and great health, I am also a top performer professionally, have a mansion on the river, now have 5 amazing kids including Sams, both becoming doctors in Ivy league schools.

Let us also not forget my culinary skills.

Losers who have nothing to brag about claim superiority by virtue of their belief. Yupp!!! ISIL blowing up children, raping little girls claim moral superiority.

Good beliefs result in good actions, show me what good deeds your kin have done????

Comment

Two minutes of silence for bubby ankal who is khudi talking, khudi reply karing and khudi samjhing

Bhagwan kisi ko itna bhi pagla na kare
          My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
          "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• The Last Straw
            The Last Straw commented
            Editing a comment
            Pagla?!?? Pagla jana can be cute. This is full-blown satyaa gaya.

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
          Two minutes of silence for bubby ankal who is khudi talking, khudi reply karing and khudi samjhing

Yuppp!! when Mr Decent and the likes start justifying terrorism, beheadings and most like you are dil main ladoo phooten and noone offers a single word of protest than I would make a few posts. Yes they say they dont support terrorism yet they are wishing death to west by COVID. They go back home flaunting their citizenship and get beautiful young wives to exploit and yet here they are benefiting from the society, justifying terror attacks and wishing death by COVID.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post

Holy menu ik gal das. Vichari Natasha di ki load?

Boobzee vhy u doin’ unnecessary Toilet safai ka zulm on Natasha? As an angrez wannabe who doesn’t use a lota, most of your chitt is stuck to your bum than the toilet. That explains why you can’t smell yourself. Bo hi marr gayi!
            The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

Boobzee vhy u doin’ unnecessary Toilet safai ka zulm on Natasha? As an angrez wannabe who doesn’t use a lota, most of your chitt is stuck to your bum than the toilet. That explains why you can’t smell yourself. Bo hi marr gayi!
              Personal hygiene is very important to me. Firstly I don't eat bad food like you where all your business gets stuck there. Eat more fiber, fruits and vegetables. So if you dont wipe before washing than essentially you would be burying your hand into the mess to get that stuff off. Then some dont wait long enough and it is still dripping before they get up and hence the stained shalwars.

We used to go to this Pakistan womans house, she was kneading fruit chaat with her hands, she had long dirty nails. I had to use her bathroom. there was no toilet paper or hand soap in the bathroom, just a shiny lota. Now think about hands getting buried in there and no soap to wash. I guess that same stuff got into the chaat.

Comment

And whats up with not wearing underwear, all those nasties end up ruining a perfectly good garment. The Last Straw do you go thru the expense of investing in some decent undergarments?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

Last sitara ji bus aay natasha iz just another batasha in boby pai's tamasha. Based on boby pai's all unhygeine characters we can create a drama serial on his family and can name it 'Schitt's Creek in Canada' . Kee kendi pya sitara ji?
                  My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                  "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Working...
                  X