Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email issue (during GS login)

Salamz everyone,

As it was posted in the notice and later in the thread in GS support section, every user has to reset their password to login.

However we have a lot of users who have been here for more than a decade and what if they dont remember their email or dont have access to it? In that case click on link https://pak.gupshup.org/contact-us and send us your new email. I'll reset it and link it to your GS user. And if you come across any other problem, please write us and we'll help by all means.

One very important thing I'm adding here, if you have forgot your email address or its access, you must give your latest or desirable email address that you want us to link it to your new user. Otherwise our response to your message will also bounce back and the communication will break down.

My humble apologies for all the inconvenience!
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

I'm specially putting up this thread here in PA forum because I know Sachaydino has this problem very recently. I hope you read this soon Sachay. But please contact us again via contact us form and include your new email address in there as mentioned above.
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Working...
    X