This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Tribal Area

Four missiles were fired on Peshawar at about 10:45 pm PST (Nearly 2 hours ago).one missile landed in Qila Balah Sar(FC Headquarters), a school in Dabgari, Lakar mand and cantt area.

The missiles were fired from the TRIBAL AREA in response to the Wana operation. I think the tribesmen are trying to get their own back by killing a few Peshawarites.

As I live in the cantt area I can tell u that army cars, police cars and frontier corp. jeeps are patrolling the streets and its 1o clock at night.

What more can I say then to thank the blood sucking tribes men of NWFP for keeping up their ass old laws of hospitality by harbouring terrorists, killing our army and innocent civilians.

PS: I cant provide a link , as its not in written form on any website, but its on Geo and ARY.
    I love you too.

Don't they know which direction Rawalpindi is?

And those patrolling army jeeps on the streets and roads..good precaution to stop missiles?

Comment

Ha ha…. probably try to secure corp. headquarters and the American consulate etc from gunmen.(I live between the two)
      I love you too.

Comment

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...l=968350060724

15 soldiers killed by tribesmen

Comment

expect their apologists to come in here praising their efforts and calling Mushy a traitor.. they forget that millions of Pakistanis are tired of this s$it and want the Tribal areas to clean house or get ready for some house cleaning..
          JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Cause and Effect..very sad.. the last time the tribes were in revolt was when the British raj occupied the frontier. Attacks stopped because the tribes considered Pakistans Armed forces as Muslim brethren.
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Zakk khapa kay ga ma , za kho fauj sara um. dair khabaray dee, us za sa owayum.
              I love you too.

Comment

^ na khapageeam pakora khana kho byam dayr zulm keegee
                How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Originally posted by Zakk:
                  ^ na khapageeam pakora khana kho byam dayr zulm keegee

zulm kho de .... musharaf was gr8 and now hes :S

Comment

Allowing someone else to use your land has its implications

Allowing someone else to use your land has its implications. You must face its political and geographical consequences.

Q: Did Pakistan have any options?

A: When you brought these aliens here and looked after them for so long, you closed your options.

Q: Don't you think the United States would have intervened had Pakistan decided not to carry out the operations?

A: You have to look at the root cause of all this mess. They brought aliens here. They organised them. They offered them refuge. Now they are reaping what they have sown.

Comment

killling a muslim is a great and unforgivable haraam

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said: “He who helps the enemy to kill his (fellow) Muslim brother with half a word (i.e. with the least form of support), will be brought before Allah on the Day of Resurrection with this phrase written between his eyes: “(He) has no space in Allah’s (encompassing) Mercy.”

So while we are at it... what is musharraf doing while giving base to americans?

and while we are at it... why are saharan muslims fighting moroccan muslims?

and why are eritian muslims in civil war?

and why are did pakistanis try to subdue bangladeshis to speak urdu?

and whats wrong with you people supporting a traitor over those who fight for Allah's cause?

Comment

LOL What makes you think it was the tribesmen that did that? They attacked places were no one was there to get hurt, not only that during the night when everyone is at home sleeping? LOL Seyasaat da Seyasaaat.

Recently there has been a lot of anger amongst the people of NWFP because of what is happening in WANA. Tell me honestly, who can really benefit from these strikes, the tribes? I tell you what, it was the JEWS ;- )

Comment

man we havent even seen such long range weapon in our life. how could it be the Tribesmen.

qabael kho takreban 20 Km da Pekhawar khahr na laray da, no mong sara da asla da kamze shwa. Sultana SEYASAT DA SEYASAT...gham makawa, inshallah Pakhtana wekh shwal wos poi shwal che Afghan tsok dai aw Pakistanay tsok.

Long Live The Tribal Confederation of the Afghanz

Allah Paman
                          .:: Aryan = Afghan = Pashtun - : PriDe ::.

Comment

Talk in English, this is not a pakhtun board.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
                              Talk in English, this is not a pakhtun board.
                              Pure racisim. This is not a Pakhtun board, very true, though this is a PAKISTANI board, and for your information there are PAKISTANI PAKHTUNS. Though this shows the side of you which needs to be brought up in the open.

It is okay for you to speak Punjabi, Punjabi poems but not Pashto?

p.s. This is not even an English forum, though you use English to talk, since when did English became Pakistani national lingo?

p.s. At last, it couldn't stay inside didn't it? Let it out baby, let it all out.

Comment

Working...
                              X