kidnapped by al kayda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kidnapped by al kayda

This dude from chicago was missing. I dont know him personally but know who he is.

The story is that he was kidnapped from chicago by al kayda, who wanted him to blow something up or they would come after his family.

what do you think is going on. I hate to say it but this is not adding up in my mind...if it is true its horrific...but my instincts suggest that there is something else thats going on.

in my view these are the possibilities

1) he was infact kidnapped and coerced into doing something using his family's safety as motivator.
    2) he is involved in some illegal shyt and was trying to make a break for it but then thought otherwise
    3) he is looking for attention
    4) someone pulled a major prank on him..

what do u think?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast...ght/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A domestic dispute -- not suspected terrorism as early reports suggested -- apparently led to the diversion of a Moroccan jet to Maine after it left a New York airport, government sources said Friday.

lo ji gayee bhains paani mein...

what a friggin spectacle..
    my possibility #3 worked out in this case.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Man what is this world coming to? Peer ji you know some carzy people.
      Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

abay, I just know who he is which is different from knowing him. but i do know crazy ppl..some of them live in Houston

anyways, in old days begums used to get mad and run away to maika (parents home) after fights with their husbands, i guess now guys run to marrakesh.

Next time i see him I will point fingers at him and laugh..but then again, he will probably not show his face much in public places after this embarassing deal.

Comment

Peer ji, I will tell Azkar that you think he is crazy...then again why bother he is crazy. Anyhow, this guy is really screwed up. If all of his allegations are false...he thought he had problems before.
          Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Working...
          X