DR. Qadeer Khan's Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DR. Qadeer Khan's Money

Many columnist and writers eg Shehryar Mazari, Dr. Ahmed wonder that Dr. Adbul Qadeer Khan the great scientist has confessed having allegedly given nuclear secrets to Iran, Libya and Korea which these countries through have by now contradicted but neither Dr. A.Q. Khan nor the President of Pakistan while so-called pardoning him have mentioned anything about the huge monies allegedly Dr. Khan got. When someone questioned about the so-called huge money our Federal Interior Minister Fasial Saleh Hayat stated “let Dr. Khan live with his money”. [What worth are these so-called Ministers can be judged one day Faisal Saleh Hayat told international press Dr. A. Q. Khan was not involved in alleged proliferation the very next the government which has “recruited” him was telling the world its Interior Minister was telling lies to the world.

I have always disliked Peoples Party and its leadership. This was the party was the main player in dismemberment of Pakistan and after 1971 destruction of New Pakistan by exploiting labour, destroying banking and industry under nationalization etc which was done under a deep long planning of creating a Sindhoo Desh which today Altaf Hussain a British Passport holder is doing to accomplish under a new label of Jinnah/Quaid Pur Mujarisatan.

However I liked much a reply from Asif Zardari. He was once asked NAB and Government claims that you have looted so much worth and it has been found in your accounts in Switzerland. His reply was really a master piece that I allow the government to retain 90% out of it and give me 10%. This reply is self explanatory and thought provoking.

I never trust any single word about our honourable Dr. Khan as is the nation being told to believe. I wonder if Dr. A.Q. Khan has really collected any such wealth and his accounts in Dubai and other places are as heafty as is alleged then why our imported Finance Minister Shaukh Aziz did not get all the money transferred to Pakistan Government Account which this is more easy case than Asif Zardari because in Benazir and Asif case America never and would not help NAB/Government but in case of Dr. Khan it would just “order” to transfer such amounts to the accounts of government of its best friend Muzharraf and its man Shaukat Aziz as in its eyes Dr. Khan is the more worst enemy of US than Osama.

By the way where is that money which according to Shaukat Aziz and Co was found and recovered from Benazir and Asif. Has it come to government account or has gone to someone's personal account if ever such an amount existed and came back.

http://www.napanews.com/templates/in...4-545570E698E9

"If you wrote to him that you wanted to attend a seminar or that your daughter was getting married, he would write back and there would be a check in there for you," said Pervez Hoodhboy, a physicist at Islamabad's prestigious Quaid-e-Azam University. "Sometimes there would be $50,000 or $100,000. He was very generous and he bought a lot of support, so people didn't say anything."

The decision followed a secret report by an anti-corruption body that found Khan had amassed a $40 million fortune, two senior intelligence officials said.

Despite a $2,000-a-month government salary and no family fortune, Khan lived well. He snapped up property in Pakistan and Dubai, and even bought a hotel in Timbuktu, in the West African nation of Mali. He was known for handing out free food to poor people on Fridays and Saturdays, a practice which greatly enhanced his image as a patriot and a pious Muslim.

Comment

I am sure AQKs wealth is directly proportional to Iraqs WMD... After all they are linked..

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X