Ryan Anderson converted to Islam and spyed for Al-Qaeda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Anderson converted to Islam and spyed for Al-Qaeda

1991 3000 GI Joes converted to Islam while stationed in Saudia. That send Pentagon running for cover.. Last year it was another convert spying at x-ray... Now they found another...LOL.....

Soldier held on espionage charge
    Friday, February 13, 2004 Posted: 0238 GMT (10:38 AM HKT)

Anderson's unit, the 81st Armor Brigade, was honored in a deployment ceremony Saturday.

(CNN) -- A National Guard soldier faces charges of trying to pass information about military capabilities to the al Qaeda terrorist organization, military officials said Thursday.

wow.. must have done wonders for other muslims who are in the military, now they will have to deal with suspicion due to some "heroes"
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Good news...It's always heartening to see such daring endeavours by Muslims for the benefit of Muslims...It's always good to hear of those who were not born Muslims to fill the void left by those who were born Muslims but dropped their balls someplace...Good going man...
      Focus not on who you are but what you do...
      ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Exactly my sentiments Lajawaab. There are at least two other who have married Iraqi women and embraced Islam. They were given hard time over marrying muslim women by their superiors. And now this! it seems like all the muslim soldiers in the US army are under some sort of surveilance and scrutiny

Comment

Brothers, al Qaeda is not Islam, they crash jets into buildings killing Muslims and non-Muslims alike. While they claim their works are done in the name of Allah it is a perversion, it is a twisted trick they have pulled on you.

Comment

Sheikh-Underthedome seems to know more about Islam than those of you who support al-Qaeda. Just like al-Qaeda, this guy does harm to the real Muslims who are struggling to have their faith accepted as something other than a terrorist organization.

Comment

what i dont understand is how he was trying to contact al-qaeda on a chat room? what evidence they have?
              I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Maybe if he really wanted to help muslims, he coul;d have taken time off and gone to teach in some under served area in some country right? or try to remove negative stereotypes associated with islam, or used his abilities to help support charities helping the needy in diff countries.

serving al kayda is not a service to Islam. but just helping terrorists.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by underthedome:
                  Brothers, al Qaeda is not Islam, they crash jets into buildings killing Muslims and non-Muslims alike. While they claim their works are done in the name of Allah it is a perversion, it is a twisted trick they have pulled on you.
                  exactly

Comment

Seconded what underthedome said. But this time, I am going to reserve my judgement. This could still turn out to be another Capt. Yee type of case.

Comment

I am with 5Abi, need some more proof before making any comments.
                      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

yes, i am not sure either to what extent he was involved in passing secrets to al-qaida. Whether, it's stereotyping, or just a witch hunt of all the muslim soldiers, in the US army..

Comment

To the best off my knowledge there was no information passed on, he just tried to make contact over the web.I guess time will only tell.

Comment

I agree, from the looks of it the US authourities are once again overplaying this.

Comment

If the person has actually supported al-qaedah......

it shows how ALLAh taala appnay deen ka kam kisi say bhe lay saktay hain......
                              لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                              BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Working...
                              X