Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel demolishing Palestinian homes (split thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israel demolishing Palestinian homes (split thread)

Originally posted by underthedome:
    Hey if you spend money on the refuge camps the people might make them into something and actually like them and then you couldn't really call them camps could you?

Refugee camps still exist after 50 years even after millions of dollars in donations. Sad, pathetic, and corrupt P.A.
    Yeah, you might be able to build anti missle, anti gernade, anti tank houses, buildings. Also, 11.5 million will help stop the bullets, buldozers that are used to flatten the houses, maybe they could have used it to build torture chambers just like Israel does...so they will know what is coming before they get there? Any other suggestions from Zionist camp?

P.S. Whatever happened to verify the source, lets wait and see, inncoent until proven guilty mantra of all the hypocrits who are so eager to sound off and give their 2 bit opinions?
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Forbes has listed Arafat worth $300 million for the last few years, I donít think there's any dispute about the corruption that has gone on within the P.A.

Israel targets suicide bombers and terrorists. If there was half-decent living many likely wouldn't turn to suicide bombing and no suicide bombing equals no Israeli strikes.
    Israel is building new colonies on the land that does not belong to Israel. It destroys the houses of people where it wants to establish a new settlment. Some of those pople have lived there for generations and now all of a sudden they have no house, it was taken away by Zionists. I am sure they are terrorists. Nice try Zionist in disguise aka UTD.

Comment

^ And THAT justifies Arafat stealing the humanitarian aid given to the PA to try to improve the lives of his people.

If that is not the point you are making, then you are :topic: .

Try commenting upon the graft and corruption of Arafat and how he has stolen money that could easily have improved the lives of many, many Palestinians.
      "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

^^ Yeah anything that shows the calous, coldblooded behavior of Israel and specially in a reply to a person who claims that Israel kills "terrorists" is off topic. Just dont talk about the truth, just try to throw some mud and keep the sheeple busy with information that does not matter. I dont believe that him stealing 11.5 million has killed more Palestanians than the gun, rockets and missiles used by Israeli army. Are you satisfied now, MV?

Comment

Kaleem,

If Arafat had been an employee of Hallibuton, you would be screaming bloody murder!

Never mind the fact that Arafat has mislead his people, held only one election, AND has stolen them blind, the fact that his apologists passively accept this when it is well know, is an even further condemnation of the Arab world.

We are now at a point where donor nations are not longer willing to fund the PA because of rampant corruption. Now tell me that his behavior does not make his people suffer....
          Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

I really dont see the connection behind Arafat siphoning off millions that should have gone to his people..and the idiotic actions of sharon's regime. how can we use one wrong as a justification of another wrong..there appears to be no connection here.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Of course it does OG, my slant or change in direction was solely aimed at UTD sounding off about refugee camps etc...do you stop and think how and why those refugee camps were created? They were not created becaise Arafat was stealing money, they were created becasue Israel was confiscating land from its rightful owners by force and they were put in those refugee camps. When they resist or try to take their land back, people like UTD has the audcity to call them terrorist. What Arafat does or does not do to be exact does not affect the future of Palestanians. Only way they are going to get anywhere is if they change their leaders and concentrate on rebuilding their nation, if any is left by the time Isarael gets done with them.

Comment

Kaleem:
                It's so good to know that Israel has killed more Palestinians with guns than Arafat has with his looting. Whoopeee. Let's elect him for another life term as Palestinian leader. That's one great resume item.

Perhaps a better way to judge a Palestinian leader's effectiveness would be in NOT killing his own people and NOT stealing their money. What a novel approach. As a measure of accomplishment, I'd place the headline "No Palestinians Died Today: $5 million Earmarked for Jenin Hospital" way higher than "5 Palestinians dead in IDF Raid: Arafat Pockets a Cool Million in Swiss Account."
                "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Let me add todays' headline which is not fictional like yours "Israel killed 20 palestanians and wounded 11 other in Gaza". Now tell me how Arafat stealing millions contributed to that? Should he have used those millions to arm all of his citizens so they can fight and protect their lives, homes and loved ones.

Comment

the IDF went into an area where 300 rockets have been fired into Israel within the last 2 months. Play with matches you will get burned.

Comment

He should use all those millions to educate people into tolerant, productive citizens instead of letting the children be brainwashed with promises of an afterlife filled with carnal pleasures for blowing up people. This in turn would diminish the murder of Israeli citizens which in turn would stop Israel from demolishing more Palestinian homes.

Comment

^^ How about for starters Israel give all the land back it confiscated illegally, mind you. Then, they can have a dialouge about brainwashing kids and other same old rhetoric that you parrot. When you are involved with illegal actions up to your neck you haev no leg to satnd on demand certain things from opposing people. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

Comment

the IDF went into an area where 300 rockets have been fired into Israel within the last 2 months. Play with matches you will get burned.
                          I am sure all of the 20 people killed were involved in firing those rockets? I am curious to find out why were those rockets being fired, is it because, Israelis impose curfew on Plaestanians withiout reason for undetermined period. Is it becasue, they were trying to stop Israel form building more ILLEGAL settlements? Now, we should not talk about that sall we?

Comment

There should be some agreement about the land confiscated during the wars, no one here disagrees about that but terror activity will not get them that land, how hard is that to understand?

Comment

UTD its not hard to understand, however, its the only language Israelis understand. They will never give the land back if Palestanians stop their struggle. Keep in mind I am against suicide bombing, I do not think it will ever help palestanians achieve their goal, however, like I said if the back off....Israel will keep on expanding like it has done in the face of resistance.

Comment

Working...
                              X