• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Document appears to seek al Qaeda help in Iraq

Predictable to say the least.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Document appears to seek al Qaeda help in Iraq
    Monday, February 9, 2004 Posted: 5:45 PM EST (2245 GMT)

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A 17-page document seized at a suspected al Qaeda safe house in Baghdad appears to have requested al Qaeda's help in sparking a civil war in Iraq, setting Shiite Muslims against Sunni Muslims, U.S. officials have said.

Ah yes let me guess, the yanks found this document..LOL... how very convenient....

Comment

This sort of relates to the "Yes it did happen"/"No it didn't happen" assassination attempt on Sistani. Who did it and whose interests were advanced?

The objective of these a-holes is to create as much instability as they can wherever they are. They are not the friends of the average guy/gal in the street. It is only in chaos, mayhem and despair that they can survive and obtain power and influence.

Stability is in the US interest. That makes it laughable when some people attribute conspiratorial US involvement in actions that are diametrically opposed to our interests in 100% in conformity with the interests of the terrorists.
      "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Re: Al Qaeda wanted to turn Iraq war into shia-sunni civil war

Originally posted by Imdad Ali:
        A 17-page document seized at a suspected al Qaeda safe house in Baghdad appears to have requested al Qaeda's help in sparking a civil war in Iraq, setting Shiite Muslims against Sunni Muslims, U.S. officials have said.
        Note the words in bold. Is this or is this not an actual al Qaeda "safe house"? Are there or are there not actual links between Iraqi rebel groups and al Qaeda? Appears/maybe/perhaps/supposed/alleged - all in the domain of speculation.

And IF [there's another speculative word] it is accurate, and presuming that the Iraqi resistance rebels are remnants of the Ba'athist regime - as many have claimed - then how does one reconcile al Qaeda's militant orthodoxy with the party's notorious secularism?

What about the lack of evidence relating Iraq with the events of 11 September 2001 in the US?

i am just speculating on some questions. The above are just my personal opinions. No one get a hernia.

Comment

One can expect anything from scums, letters! hahahahahahahahahahaha yeah right... LOL...

[thumb=E]rummy6846_7908153.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

don't mock.. it was on official Al-Qaida stationery..
            JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

^^

Comment

Today a bomb goes off killing 50 applicants for jobs as iraqi policemen. Now who do we blame for those deaths? The US? People in Iraq are not stupid. Those 50 men had families to feed, kids to raise, and they wanted jobs. That is fifty families who have continued to lose lives to Saddam's thugs, and perhaps Al-Qaedda. Nobody needs stationary to figure it out. I would love for someone to start a thread on "Innocent iraqi's murdered by the Resistance", but that would be no fun if you can't blame the US huh?

Somehow those on this board presume that average Iraqi's are butt stupid, and they cannot figure out who is killing them and causing chaos. Will anyone of those 50 families hesitate to drop a dime on a Saddam thug who is blowing up their relatives? Iraqi's may not like the US, but they can easily see that it is not the US who is randomly killing thier people. In the end, Saddams thugs are not winning hearts and minds. The populice of Iraq will want them gone to stabilize their lives, and have some peace.
                Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

^^ When was the last time you spent time with Iraqi people? You seem to know about how they feel...I forgot, US has answers to all of the world problems. Tell me something have they figured out which one of those poor iraqi people will become the "imminent" threat soon. Better hurry up before it is too late...those people might help transfer remaining WMDs to Iran or Syria.
                  Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Working...
                  X