Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran, Libya role disappoints Pakistan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran, Libya role disappoints Pakistan...

Ummah dis-appoints the Land of Pure...

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is thoroughly disappointed and frustrated with Iran and Libya for naming of some of its top scientists, including Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, in the nuclear technology transfer case. Both happen to be Islamic countries, which stridently champion the cause of Muslims, and had been great opponents of the United States for its global policies towards the Muslims. As a result, Pakistan’s relations with Iran and Libya have unprecedentedly touched their lowest ebb.
    Had the two countries taken Pakistan into confidence before handing over to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) the lists of scientists and nuclear equipment and data, incriminating Islamabad, Pakistan would have been less crestfallen and disconsolate over their policy that they adopted under intense international pressure.
    Pakistan landed in a deep crisis after the documentary evidence provided by Iran and Libya to the IAEA was transmitted to it for scrutiny and checking. Islamabad could not refute it because the evidence proving nuclear proliferation by Dr Khan was beyond any doubt. This was what Pakistani investigators found during lengthy debriefing sessions with a set of scientists and security personnel. "Nobody would come to your rescue when you will be in trouble; you have to stand on you own feet and rely on your own power and capability," President Pervez Musharraf had said a couple of months back while denouncing the activities of Jihadi elements. In the instant case, he has been proved hundred percent correct because it is Pakistan that is fighting and would have to fight its case and clear its name, saving itself from any adverse international action on the most serious charge. No country has come forward to defend Pakistan. In fact, two ‘friendly’ Muslim countries have created all the troubles being faced by Islamabad. No person less than Musharraf himself is rightly angry over the Iranian and Libyan policy of implicating Pakistani scientists. He angrily said more than once at his marathon news conference the other day that notwithstanding their tall claims, Iran, Libya and North Korea fell on their knees under the international pressure. Pakistan-Iran relations were mostly marred during the Taliban era in Afghanistan because Tehran did not approve Islamabad’s policy. The sectarian violence has been another irritant between the two countries. However, the nuclear proliferation that has caused immense problems for Pakistan has further aggravated Pakistan-Iran ties. Before Iran opened its nuclear programme to the IAEA and delivered evidence of technology transfer against Pakistan, senior Pakistani and Iranian leaders had been meeting on different occasions, but at no stage Tehran informed Islamabad that it was about to hand over the names of Pakistani scientists to the international agency.
    http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/index.html
    Unity, Faith & Discipline....
    --Jinnah

link?
    Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

This must be a lesson for fundoos and HT goons Even a kafir state like N. Korea has given middle finger to IAEA and US. All I have to say is ACK THOOO on ummah.... I resign from this khilafat right now...

Yours sincerly
      EX Khilafa

Comment

They should pay. They should pay dearly. A couple of black ops shouldnt be all that bad. They should know we dont tolerate betrayal.
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

So let me get it straight...

Pakistan is thoroughly disappointed and frustrated with Iran and Libya for naming of some of its top scientists, including Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, in the nuclear technology transfer case.
          No person less than Musharraf himself is rightly angry over the Iranian and Libyan policy of implicating Pakistani scientists.

What an idiotic statement. They wanted Iran and Libya to conceal this information? Then why the hell did they arrest AQ Khan? I mean Musharraf himself said what AQ did was wrong, then why is he dissapointed in Iran and Libya declaring that information?

Both happen to be Islamic countries, which stridently champion the cause of Muslims
          What have they done to champion the cause of Muslims? Iran on the other hand has always had bad relations with Pakistan, despite some people here proclaiming the glory of (the non-existent) Pak-Iran relations. I hate to say it, but most Iranis think of Pakistanis as some low lives. Muslim brotherhood, yeah sure.

Comment

What an idiotic statement. They wanted Iran and Libya to conceal this information? Then why the hell did they arrest AQ Khan? I mean Musharraf himself said what AQ did was wrong, then why is he dissapointed in Iran and Libya declaring that information?
            I think what Mush was rtying to say was that we should have been given some advance warning. The Iranians and the Libyans should have had the common courtesy to let us know what was happening and what they were going to do about it so that we could at least brace for what was coming. Instead, they just stabbed us in the back. Surely, they owed us much better treatment than what we got.

What have they done to champion the cause of Muslims? Iran on the other hand has always had bad relations with Pakistan, despite some people here proclaiming the glory of (the non-existent) Pak-Iran relations. I hate to say it, but most Iranis think of Pakistanis as some low lives. Muslim brotherhood, yeah sure.
            Let them think what ever they want. They have shown quite clearly who the low lives are...

They should pay. They should pay dearly. A couple of black ops shouldnt be all that bad. They should know we dont tolerate betrayal.
            CM, Yeah, when it comes time for regime change in Iran, I hope we send in the Baloch Regiment. I am sure they'll teach those Pasdaran a thing or ten about honor and dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:

This must be a lesson for fundoos and HT goons Even a kafir state like N. Korea has given middle finger to IAEA and US.
              Yes, maye that let that be a hard lesson for us all, especially those who are content on blaming Musharraf etc, but not the traitors in the so-called Ummah.

Pakistan First!
              Long live Musharraf!

Comment

I don't know why we even helped them.. without getting significant monetary benefits..

one thing is for sure.. when Bush wins this November and the neo-cons advnace to Syria and then Iran.. i'm gonna smack the crap out of any desi who preaches to me to protest it...
                JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Nice dose of reality for the pro-Ummah Pakistanis!

Where are jihadis crying foul over Muslim nations selling their brothers down the river? Seddunly hiding

On this thread, the real Pakistanis have responded to the truth and reality of todays so called "Ummah." Everytime Pakistan has cooperated with Muslim nations we have ended up getting severely burned, now this situation illustrates what many of us have known a long time ago: Pakistan is, was, and will always stand alone.

I hope more so called Muslim nations are occupied by the Western powers, they don't deserve soverignty. Their masses oppressed, their governments cowardly and their concerns for the Muslim world non-existant, why do we care for them?

Just goes to show the Iranian, Libyan indegenious capabilities: Could not create the Nuke even when the plans were placed in front of them on a platter, courtesy of Pakistan.

Pakistan first and foremost

Comment

The sad part here is that even now those of the ummah-jihadi mentality will not see the truth. They are blind to it by now.

But still, we would not be in this situation if the army was under some civllian control. These things happen when their are no checks and balances in the government. The ISI can never be trusted to police itself.

And we also have to bring all these army generals back to reality. Just because they wear a uniform, does not make them any better then those who don't. They are just as human as anyone else and just as likely (if not more) to make mistakes.

Comment

Hey! Obviously Iranians will do Iran 1st, Libyans will do Libya first (or atleast Gaddaffi first) just as Pakistan will do Pakistan 1st. What do you expect them to do when Bush makes them offers they cannot refuse? Defy Bush? We see how well that works in the US France and Pakistan don't we?

Comment

The Talibans must have said the same thing before the U.S. invasion, "Pakistan stabbed us in the back"

Comment

Originally posted by RajputFury:
                          Nice dose of reality for the pro-Ummah Pakistanis!

Where are jihadis crying foul over Muslim nations selling their brothers down the river? Seddunly hiding

On this thread, the real Pakistanis have responded to the truth and reality of todays so called "Ummah." Everytime Pakistan has cooperated with Muslim nations we have ended up getting severely burned, now this situation illustrates what many of us have known a long time ago: Pakistan is, was, and will always stand alone.

I hope more so called Muslim nations are occupied by the Western powers, they don't deserve soverignty. Their masses oppressed, their governments cowardly and their concerns for the Muslim world non-existant, why do we care for them?

Just goes to show the Iranian, Libyan indegenious capabilities: Could not create the Nuke even when the plans were placed in front of them on a platter, courtesy of Pakistan.

Pakistan first and foremost

True "Pakistan first and foremost". This is right for the time being, but the concept of Ummah is given by Quran, which will eventually prevail!

Comment

Originally posted by Islamabad:
                            The Talibans must have said the same thing before the U.S. invasion, "Pakistan stabbed us in the back"
                            Islamabad uncle, Pakistan did repeatedly ask the Taliban to give up Osama and sort themselves out. We owed nothing to the Taliban, infact we did them a huge favour by recognizing them in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Islamabad:
                              Look whatever Pakistan would have done, the Taliban would still have been bombed, especially after they repeatedly ignored calls to give up Osama. They were prepared to sacrifice the well being of 30 million Afghans for the sake of one man, but our leadership was looking at interests of 150 million Pakistani's when they took the decisions they did.

I like the vast majority of Pakistani's will be forever greatful for Musharraf for putting our nation and people first. He saved Pakistan.

RajputFury - well said man .

Comment

Working...
                              X