Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250 NUCLEAR WARHEADS HANDY IN INDIA AND PAKISTAN( A great news for us paksitanis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250 NUCLEAR WARHEADS HANDY IN INDIA AND PAKISTAN( A great news for us paksitanis)

250 NUCLEAR WARHEADS HANDY IN INDIA AND PAKISTAN
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LONDON , JUNE,(IPS)-: India has up to 150 nuclear warheads while Pakistan holds almost 100 that total at most 250 Nuclear Warheads that are handy in the Indo-Pakistan Subcontinent,if a nuclear war breaks out and they are atleast 10 times powerfull what USA used in Hiroshima(Japan),a recent study report conducted by the strategic nuclear observers revealed here.

Although both sides have declined to give details of the size or capability of their arsenals, this survey has estimated their destructive potentials.

India may be able to deploy a 20 kiloton device from a Mig, Jaguar or Mirage aircraft, and could be able to deliver a bomb of a similar size on Prithvi, Dhanush and Agni ballistic missiles, the survey said. "It is estimated that India probably has between 50 and 150 nuclear warheads available," the London-based group said.

Pakistan's capability that is acquired in recent years and may be much more sophisticated,as indications are that it also has a hydrogen bomb , probably has between 50 and 100 nuclear warheads available.

"Pakistan's planned yield for its larger nuclear weapons design was 25 to 35 kilotons providing a warhead that would probably be fitted to Shaheen and Ghauri ballistic missiles." besides its F-16s and Mirage combat fighter planes.

The survey warned that even if 10 to15 warheads,if used, could inflict devastating death tolls on any of India and Pakistan's cities, following other assessments this week that reached a potential of millions of deaths in any nuclear conflict in South Asia. It also warned that for both sides any nuclear conflict would be essentially self-defeating, as bombs would inflict terrible casualties on home populations as well as targeted cities.......I.P.S.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there wasn't a comment in this thread (other than in the title), I can't find where this is any great news for Pakistanis.

The survey warned that even if 10 to15 warheads,if used, could inflict devastating death tolls on any of India and Pakistan's cities, following other assessments this week that reached a potential of millions of deaths in any nuclear conflict in South Asia. It also warned that for both sides any nuclear conflict would be essentially self-defeating, as bombs would inflict terrible casualties on home populations as well as targeted cities

What's so great about that??

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole:
      Since there wasn't a comment in this thread (other than in the title), I can't find where this is any great news for Pakistanis.

What's so great about that??
      Hehe, This is the great news my friend:

Pakistan's capability that is acquired in recent years and may be much more sophisticated,as indications are that it also has a hydrogen bomb , probably has between 50 and 100 nuclear warheads available.

Also, as indications are that it also has a hydrogen bomb

That's the great newshttp://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Usman Khalil

Comment

It is indeed a sad world when a self professed religous manís heart and mind are so utterly depraved that he is continually thinking of, and studying ways and means of destroying his fellow man.

Comment

It is indeed a sad world when a self professed religous manís heart and mind are so utterly depraved that he is continually thinking of, and studying ways and means of destroying his fellow man.

Would you go preach your love songs to the yanks please, coz so far they are the only ones with nuclear blood on their hands. BTW the author is 100 percent on the mark we need such weapons to deter agression and we sucessfully did.

Comment

If anyone in the US used "God" or "Jesus" in the same sentence as "nuclear weapon" I would be just as critical. My point is if one is to talk of religous rightousness in the context of acquiring weapons and killing people, it is hypocritical and ignorant. Just like the Crusades were 1000 years ago (kiling in the name of Christ), the Palestinians are today (martydom for killing Jewish babies), or keyboard jihadis right here on gupshup (Allah will guide us to victory over the infidels).

Comment

If anyone in the US used "God" or "Jesus" in the same sentence as "nuclear weapon" I would be just as critical. My point is if one is to talk of religous rightousness in the context of acquiring weapons and killing people, it is hypocritical and ignorant. Just like the Crusades were 1000 years ago (kiling in the name of Christ), the Palestinians are today (martydom for killing Jewish babies), or keyboard jihadis right here on gupshup (Allah will guide us to victory over the infidels).

US has "In God we trust" written on every dollar the same dollars that fuel the WMD... Not very nice now is it.

Comment

Seminole bhai, You're right that we should submit our believe on Allah(SWT)instead of believing on the A-bomb to protect us but it's virtually impossible for such a thing to occurr cause only 5-8% of the muslims in this world pray 5 times day.

Now tell me, if only 5-8% of the muslims pray, how is it possible for all of us muslims to have full faith on Allah(SWT)?
                I mean, praying is something we must do to have success in this life and in afterlife but if we cant even do that, then we cant even think about all 1.25-1.5 billion muslims in this world to rely and have full faith on Allah(SWT).

Allah(SWT) and Prophet(PBUH) both have said to always defend yourselves. I mean even back in Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) era, weapons were made back then to defend yourselves so the similar thing is happening presently.
                You're right we must gain faith, but we must defend ourselves to.

Allah(SWT) has given us a brain and to use that brain for something good. Now this A-bomb is to defend a muslim nation and is a weapon. If we didn't had A-bomb currently, then it would be Pakistan like Palestine and India as Israel. Get what I am saying here?

Again, we must have full faith on Allah(SWT), not on the A-bomb. We should only rely on A-bomb for one purpose, which is to only defend our selves.

Usman Khalil

[This message has been edited by ukhalil11 (edited June 21, 2002).]

Comment

We must defend ourselves and we should only rely on the A-bomb as a defender for a muslim nation.

Allah(SWT) has said that always defend yourselves so that's what we are doing by producing the A-bomb.

Usman Khalil

Comment

Originally posted by ukhalil11:
                    We must defend ourselves and we should only rely on the A-bomb as a defender for a muslim nation.

Allah(SWT) has said that always defend yourselves so that's what we are doing by producing the A-bomb.

Usman Khalil

pakistan survived without nukes
                    but pakistan wont survive with use of nukes.
                    it only gives false sense of security.

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:

pakistan survived without nukes
                      but pakistan wont survive with use of nukes.
                      it only gives false sense of security.
                      Listen, If pakistani didn't had nukes, We would've been a very weak country against India and Indian threats and pressure on Pakistan would've been enormous.

Without nukes, Pakistan would be like Palestine and India as Israel.

Thank Allah(SWT) for this awesome technology.

[This message has been edited by ukhalil11 (edited June 22, 2002).]

Comment

But this news is indeed a good news. I personally think Pakistan currently has a hydrogen bomb, but again, hydrogen bomb isn't a big thing if you got a A-bomb.

Usman Khalil

Comment

Working...
                        X