Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan has a hydrogen bomb???

Salam brothers

I've heard from a friend that Dr. Samar Mubarak said that pakistan has built and is developing its hydrogen bomb. And he also said, if india in the future tests a hydrogen bomb, we will response with a hydrogen bomb test to!

So please, if any of you have information related to this topic, please let me know or just post your message on this thread.

Thanks
    Khuda Hafiz

Pakistan had a workable design of a thermo-nuclear device since 1995 and cold tested this in 2000 and has since done this 15 times.

Cold test and super-computer input threshold has been crossed. Alot of this tech has been achieved clandistinely and with help of allies.

Comment

PAKISTAN REPORTEDLY DEVELOPS CAPABILITY FOR MULTI-WARHEAD MISSILES.

Text of report by Mohammad Saleh Zaafir entitled: "First test of new Hatf missile series to be conducted this morning", published by Pakistani newspaper Jang on 25 May

Pakistan is going to test the first of the country's new series of short and intermediate-range Hatf missiles this Saturday [25 May] morning. The missile will be fired from the "Tilla Range". This scribe has learned through highly credible sources that the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has been alerted extraordinarily on the duration of these missile tests, that will last for four days.

The missiles to be test-fired during this period are capable of carrying nuclear warheads to their targets. During the tests, all the missiles will carry a payload equivalent to the weight of nuclear warheads. The United States was informed of these missile tests early this month.

The sources said that the services of telecommunication and space satellites have also been acquired in order to compile the results and technical data obtained from all these tests. For the first time, Pakistan will test-fire missiles on sea targets, aside from land targets.

Pakistani scientists and engineers have already reached the places where the tests will be conducted, and their teams have finalized all the arrangements. Hotlines have also been set up to keep President Gen Pervez Musharraf informed about the tests. It is expected that Gen Musharraf will himself make an announcement regarding the missile tests.

The president's special adviser, Dr Ashfaq Ahmad Khan, told the daily Jang late Friday night that all the tests will be conducted during daytime and that details will be issued upon completion of each test. He expressed confidence that these tests will, by the grace of God the Almighty, be 100 per cent successful.

It was also learned that Pakistan has already started producing these missiles which were developed through indigenous technical capabilities so that they are available in required quantity. Experts say that the missiles that will be test-fired starting on Saturday have already been successfully tested in laboratories.

This scribe also learned that Pakistan has acquired technical capability in producing "Multi Independent Re-entry Vehicle" (MIRV) missile, which is a splendid achievement by Pakistani scientists in this field.

At present, the United States is the only country in the world that possesses trustworthy MIRV missile system.

The MIRV missile is capable of dropping more than one bomb on its targets. The Pakistani MIRV missile is capable of dropping three to seven bombs in different targets in an area of 80,000 sq. km.

Source: Jang, Rawalpindi, in Urdu 25 May 02 pp 1, 7.
      BBC Worldwide Monitoring/ (c) BBC 2002.

This is going to in the event of war, God forbid increase our killing field.

Comment

This tech was achieved by "clandestine" means from the us and some very good "allies" and some very good work from the NDC, KRL and the top lads at NESCOM.

Basically means as one of the brothers at a PAKMIL site so elequently stated "that u can blow up bombay and get poona for free"

Comment

Originally posted by PJ:
          Pakistan had a workable design of a thermo-nuclear device since 1995 and cold tested this in 2000 and has since done this 15 times.

Cold test and super-computer input threshold has been crossed. Alot of this tech has been achieved clandistinely and with help of allies.
          What you talking about? Pak has not tested thermo nuclear device in 2000 and I am sure about this, but again, if you gotta source, please notify mehttp://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks
          Khuda Hafiz

Comment

No man u got it all wrong. Cold test is basically testing a workable weapon with out the fissile material. In the case of a thermo-nuclear device it derives its energy from the formation of helium nuclei.

Therefore a cold test is short of a full test ie a hot test, but is in essense all of a bomb but without the "massala".

Computer tests have to be done dozens of times, before a cold or hot test can be conducted.

Both computer and cold tests are pre-requisits to a "hot" test.

We are on the absolute verge of thermo-nuck status.

Comment

after 9/11 nobody want to take a chance
              with pakistan. pakistanis can say everything is safe but somebody have to verfy.

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:

with pakistan. pakistanis can say everything is safe but somebody have to verfy.

Which is the US army choose Pak's assistance and not India's, (even though India offerred it like shameless beggers)

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:

You really live in a dream world Rvizk!

Wake up and see the REALITY!!! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by RealDeal (edited June 02, 2002).]

Comment

All of these weapon systems are needed, and we can't rely on anyone except ourselves.

PAKISTAN PAINDABAD

Comment

Originally posted by PJ:
                      PAKISTAN REPORTEDLY DEVELOPS CAPABILITY FOR MULTI-WARHEAD MISSILES.
                      That is a great achievement, Multi-Warhead ICBMs have only been developed by two countries previously, the U.S. and the former U.S.S.R. The most destructive missile ever created (according to the 2002 Guiness Book or Records) was infact a soviet MIRV called the S-18... all of which were destroyed after the country signed the Warsaw Pact with the U.S. It's a great technological achievement if we have these things, as they'llk prove helpful in Pakistan's Space Program.

------------------
                      You can only paint with the colors you're given...
                      ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:

Which is the US army choose Pak's assistance and not India's, (even though India offerred it like shameless beggers)

LOL
                        Again, let me tell you something, USA doesn't like pakistan as much it likes India and why? Which is obviously because pakistan is a muslim nation and India isn't. You probably haven't heard of this that soon enough Musharraf is going to surrender all our nuclear weapons to USA, but inshallah that wont happen. This missile test that were conducted last week were just to make the people of pakistan more happier. Inside, he is doing everything america is telling him. America is saying since Pakistan supports terrorism, it shouldn't have the nuclear power and should finish it.

Even an pakistan official said that they think that an islamic nation shouldn't have such a power. He also said that Washington and its allies are trying to finish pakistans nuclear power.

But I hope, Inshallah that wouldn't happen. And these nuclear weapons pak has, they will not help us at all if we lose our faith on Allah(SWT). So please brothers, dont think that the nuclear weapons our only defence, we muslims have the strongest weapon that no one else has and that is our faith on Allah(SWT). If we get our Amman stronger, there is no stopping us!

Usman Khalil

Khuda Hafiz

[This message has been edited by ukhalil11 (edited June 02, 2002).]

Comment

HAHAHa, first of all, UKHALIL think about the point I was trying to make... I was merely saying that the US has more faith in Pakistan's abilities (thanks to the leaders u call Kaidiyanis) than India... Now youre not saying India's rockets are better than Pakistan's kiddo?

Second of all, Musharraf aint a coward like your hero RIAZ BASRA or OSAMA BIN LADIN... He would never give up his nukes to anyone... These nuclear weapons are not an Islamic bomb, so dont make it look that way... They were developed to provide a balance of power against the Indians, not to arm a bunch of pathetic mollahs... And oh yes, the only reason the rest of the Islamic world has not been able to make these weapons is the fact that they dont have the brains to do so... Any nation who struggles ultimately achieves results... If you mollahs concentrate on somehow targetting planes to crash into building, not in a billion years u will develop a nuke...

And as for the missile tests, they were a symbol of pride for us... You can think its shameful, but these missile tests were instrumental in providng another good balance of power... And yes, I salute the Pakistani scientists who developed them...

Did riaz basra come up with such weapons... NO

Comment

Posted by Ukhalil

You probably haven't heard of this that soon enough Musharraf is going to surrender all our nuclear weapons to USA, but inshallah that wont happen.
                            ALRIGHT, ACCORDING TO YOU, MUSHARRAF IS PLANNING ON HANDING THE NUKES TO THE USA VERY SOON, BUT THEN AGAIN, ACCORDING TO YOU THAT WONT HAPPEN??? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY? I MEAN IF HE REALLY WANTS TO GIVE THEM AWAY, WHY DOESNT HE DO THAT, LOL...

Even an pakistan official said that they think that an islamic nation shouldn't have such a power. He also said that Washington and its allies are trying to finish pakistans nuclear power.
                            WOULD YOU CARE TO NAME THIS 'AN PAKISTANI OFFICIAL' THAT SAYS THAT THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAND OVER ITS ARSENAL TO THE USA... HIS NAME WOULDNT BE RIAZ BASRA BY ANY CHANCE??? DO U BELIEVE ANY IDIOT IN THE PAK GOVERNMENT WOULD MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THIS?

When it comes to countering India... Your religious zealots shy away, its the Pak army that is going to face this threat and not them... Pak army 4 life...

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
                              Posted by Ukhalil

WOULD YOU CARE TO NAME THIS 'AN PAKISTANI OFFICIAL' THAT SAYS THAT THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAND OVER ITS ARSENAL TO THE USA... HIS NAME WOULDNT BE RIAZ BASRA BY ANY CHANCE??? DO U BELIEVE ANY IDIOT IN THE PAK GOVERNMENT WOULD MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THIS?

When it comes to countering India... Your religious zealots shy away, its the Pak army that is going to face this threat and not them... Pak army 4 life...
                              I seriously do not remember the name, I read the article when pak said it would be tesing its missile. I am gonna try to find that article where he said this and will notify you ASAP.

And again, you're mistaken, What I meant to say was that musharraf will surrended its weapons to USA, and that's not according to "me".

And when I said that "Inshallah that wont happen", what I really meant was that Allah will help us and I hope that it wont happen. If I or you hope, its gonna make any difference is it?

So please, before you say anything, think twice, cause you're making assumptions.

Khuda Hafiz

Comment

Working...
                              X