Pak hAs crUIsE miSsiLe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak hAs crUIsE miSsiLe

This message was posted by someone else on some other discussion form.

First and foremost initially I thought this was a third stage rocket, using solid propellent. Then I wondered that Ghaznavi fitted that bill better than what looks like a very small rocket/missile.

So I watched the launch again and again. On the web. Did not pick anything out. Finally got to watch the launch on TV. A complete clear picture. And what I saw was in my estimation was amazing. An advanced integrated trajectory guidence system.

The missile did self-trjectory adjustment immeidately after launch, and the correction made by the missile was quite impressive. This is huge. Such a mechanism is quite advanced and is often seen with tomahawk launches.

This lends to conclude, that what we saw might not have been a Stage 3, which I think Ghaznavi is. As stated in my earlier posts a solid propellent missile will be our naval missile. With advanced trajectory sub-systems, rail launch to measure intial thrust, the size and finally the designation of Abdali leads me to conclude that the missile fired was our missing Pakistani naval missile. This boys will be the missile (not the final form) that will be launched from our subs and ships.

And finally what our boys have done is to build the ejector system. That flair or light below the missile right above the rail including the circular pup around the missile before final thrust propellent is burnt ws the initial low heat emission propellent used to thrust the missile out of internal tube. Once out the major motor kicks in. WOW!!!!

This is HUGE!!!!!

How true is this?

That made as much sense to me as an electrician once did when he repaired my microwave oven. He told me that the magnetron diaflux solenoid valve de-sinker was ionically discharging.

Whatever it is, I'm sure this is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by alooparatha:
      That made as much sense to me as an electrician once did when he repaired my microwave oven. He told me that the magnetron diaflux solenoid valve de-sinker was ionically discharging.

Whatever it is, I'm sure this is good news.
      Yep, but again, what's the difference between a cruise missile and a regular nuclear capable missile(like ghauri missile)?

Any ideas? If yes, please share em

Thanks
      Khuda Hafiz

Comment

Cruise missile is a generic term for self-propelled guided weapons which fly like normal aircraft for much of their flight.
        In military terms, they are cheap (approximately $600,000), simple to build and can be launched in large numbers from sea, land and air.
        The simplest cruise missiles (developed by the Chinese) have a range of approximately 100km (60 miles).
        But the US arsenal includes weapons that can be fired at targets from up to 3,000km away yet hit a target with a claimed accuracy of a few metres.

Comment

Working...
        X