Alpha Bravo charlie.....SSG ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha Bravo charlie.....SSG ?

I heard some people talkin about this, apparently it's a programme about the Special Service Group, i wanna know is it a drama a documentary, and where i can get it.

Also any other info on SSG or Pak Navy Seals

PakDef is a good place to start, there is an official web site that shows how they train.

Comment

Well' its basically a drama about Pakistan Army but SSG is not involved. I have seen this drama at some desi store, you might want to try with them.
      Anyways, i guess u'll enjoy it.Very well done i'll say....

Comment

Its a PTV drama serial. Very well written and well executed. Its about Pak army. Story of PMA friends , one of who goes to serve with UN troops in Bosnia and other goes to Siachin Glacier. As for where 2 find it maybe some desi store may help. Depends on where u r.

Comment

Its like that other PTV drama "sunehray din" (golden days) I have both series complete sets, very well done and entertaining. There is one store in chicago that can send those to you, I will find out the contact info for you.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I would like to thank all the bros and sis's that responded to my thread ! THANX

I'll post some info on the SSG and other stuff later on.

PAKISTAN PAINDABAD ! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/soldier.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
              Its like that other PTV drama "sunehray din" (golden days) I have both series complete sets, very well done and entertaining. There is one store in chicago that can send those to you, I will find out the contact info for you.
              MY FAV http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/pretty.gif....im outta here.

------------------
              "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
              Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

The training web site for Pak army is www.pakmiltrg.net
                On this site they have a lot of videos of SSG's in action too..

------------------
                unity, faith, discipline
                Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

proudpakistani
                  the link isnt working???

Comment

Directory Listing Denied
                    This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

seems like its a secure page... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Here is the link..
                      http://www.pakmiltrg.net/detail/default.asp
                      this one should work..

------------------
                      unity, faith, discipline
                      Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Working...
                      X