Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India's ARMY Vs. PAKISTAN's

Hey people...

I was curious how many of u knew of websites which actaully compare the two in terms of Nuclear and convential capability ...

and if some of you had views of ur own >?

------------------
    To do in life is to appreciate it. To live life is to lose it. I dont know what I am saying so I will stop saying it.

Originally posted by AekKella:
    Hey people...

I was curious how many of u knew of websites which actaully compare the two in terms of Nuclear and convential capability ...

and if some of you had views of ur own >?

(FAS) Federation of American Scientest will be a good start.

You cannot get a clear picture on nuclear capability only intelligence reports. The latest report by western intelligence agency put Pak ahead of India in nuclear weapons, delivery system and command and control.

The above was verified by Professor Karnad an advisor on science and defence matters to Indian govt.

Comment

on an average one pakistani soldier=1000000 kafirs. some religious literature may give you better information. contact abdali for details.

Comment

ZZ, look like you are setting on a hot plate.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
          on an average one pakistani soldier=1000000 kafirs. some religious literature may give you better information. contact abdali for details.
          Of course, it's always the Quality, not the Quantity... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif << Something indians won't understand ever.
          There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the end the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

if pakistanis so superior physicaly
            they must be getting at least 50 gold medal in olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by PureLand:
              Of course, it's always the Quality, not the Quantity... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif << Something indians won't understand ever.

Yes 700,000 Indian occupation troops failing to defeat just 7000 Kashmiri fighters.

60,000 Indian troops failing to defeat a mere 600 Kargil Kashmiri fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Malik73:

Yes 700,000 Indian occupation troops failing to defeat just 7000 Kashmiri fighters.

60,000 Indian troops failing to defeat a mere 600 Kargil Kashmiri fighters.

Why u rubbing salt man give em a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
                  Why u rubbing salt man give em a break.
                  He and u are just making fool of yourself..religious fanatics are driven to kill people of other religions, i see no bravery in that hate driven agenda.

By your's and Maliks reasoning KKK and Nazi's are very brave because they kill non-whites and huge police force has to be hired and employed to curb their activities.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited July 18, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Rani:
                    He and u are just making fool of yourself..religious fanatics are driven to kill people of other religions, i see no bravery in that hate driven agenda.

By your's and Maliks reasoning KKK and Nazi's are very brave because they kill non-whites and huge police force has to be hired and employed to curb their activities.

pakistanis r very brave. in 71, they killed 3 million people in 9 months when they has only 200000 soldiers. on the other had, if u trust pakistani sources, 700000 indian troops are in kashmir and 70000 died in 12 yrs, roughly 6000 a yr. and that includes, soldiers themselves, civilians in crosfire, politicias opposeed to militants and eveyone. pls make calculation. this proves that pak soldier is much more efficient.

Comment

He and u are just making fool of yourself..
                      I can see who is making a fool of whom and specially who is replying to those fools.
                      You need help fast.... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:

pakistanis r very brave. in 71, they killed 3 million people in 9 months when they has only 200000 soldiers. on the other had, if u trust pakistani sources, 700000 indian troops are in kashmir and 70000 died in 12 yrs, roughly 6000 a yr. and that includes, soldiers themselves, civilians in crosfire, politicias opposeed to militants and eveyone. pls make calculation. this proves that pak soldier is much more efficient.

3M bengalis and Indian bravery another Bollywood script.
                        Other then that who ruled Delhi for 1000 years I am sure is enough proof of Hindu soormas.

Comment

american library of congress puts it to at least one million. bengalis say three million. take ur pick. i am sure abdali wants to say that no. was even higher given bravery of pak.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:

american library of congress puts it to at least one million. bengalis say three million. take ur pick. i am sure abdali wants to say that no. was even higher given bravery of pak.

Oh yeah there were gas and torture chammbers all over the place. Hmmmm 1M and 3M there is very slight difference of only 2M. A tolerence of ony 2M. I say a perfect script for Bollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:

ZZ,
                              here is thr truth man,..please try your best to handle it,.....http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
                              >
                              >
                              India has a mighty Armed Forces
                              Well if you believe this - God help you!
                              700,000 troops against a population of 4million?? The world's largest soldier to civilian ratio!! India has lost more men in
                              Siachin/Kargil/1971/1965/1949 than Pakistan - comparatively speaking...
                              The India Today, claimed the forces are now suffering from lack of desire for potential officer material, but if they are so hugh and
                              mighty - shouldn't people be wanting a career in the forces, like the US (and Pakistan)?Right now Indian Armed Forces needs 12,000
                              officers so bad, Can't find young people willing to go for Army anymore.Their new breed of indians just need easy and key punching
                              jobs...Indian Army have more shortages since Kargil.......

...the list is endless, and this is but a mere tip of the ice berg...
                              >
                              >
                              Try to swallow this truth pill,...if need more will be back with more,..right now this dosage will work,....http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Working...
                              X