Pakistan Army Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan Army Website?

Does anyone know the official website of the Pakistan Army? I don't see one, although off course I could have missed it.

There is a PAF and PN website, why not the Army?

Re: Pakistan Army Website?

http://www.pakarmy.gov.pk
    but it seems that site is down for now.
    Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

I don't think that URL has ever had anything on it.

Comment

Sh-Thanks for the links, have been to those, but I'm looking for the official Army site,

Its strange that there isn't one

Comment

there must be 1 though...
          Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
          Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealDeal
            Sh-Thanks for the links, have been to those, but I'm looking for the official Army site,

Its strange that there isn't one
            the one i posted is the real one. but it isnt working.
            Check it by yourself
            Official Pak Govt Site
            Official army site down for days, hmm
            Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaka_in_usa
              the one i posted is the real one. but it isnt working.
              Check it by yourself
              Official Pak Govt Site
              Official army site down for days, hmm
              I don't think that site has ever worked

Comment

http://www.pakarmy.com.pk/

yep this is supposed to be the official website, registered to Pak Army, GHQ, Rawlpindi but dunno whats the deal. They are waiting for some web designer

http://pknic.net.pk:443/cgi-bin/pkni...pakarmy.com.pk
                I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

hi does anyone know what site i could go to to find out if retired army officers can rejoin the army???

Comment

Originally posted by 5Abi
                    http://www.pakarmy.com.pk/

yep this is supposed to be the official website, registered to Pak Army, GHQ, Rawlpindi but dunno whats the deal. They are waiting for some web designer

http://pknic.net.pk:443/cgi-bin/pkni...pakarmy.com.pk
                    Its about time they bloody sorted the web site out. I am sure they can afford some web designer to do this as the army has plenty of money to waste.
                    Jokers + Cheaters + Fixers

Comment

http://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/index.php

Not the official Army site, just the one for AS&RC (Army Selection and Recruitment Centre)

Comment

sammysammy,
                        the army keeps retd officials on the reserve list for a certain period, and if reqd they can be, and and are, recalled for service. Like it happened at largest scale during 1971 i think.
                        They cant though 're-join' as such...
                        Particularly for cases where officials have retd voluntarily, prior to the actual end of service, for whatever reason, there's absolutely no question of them re-joining or the army considering them again.
                        There can be various rare conditions under which a released official on conditions later proven to be wrong or baseless or corrected can be re-instated his rank and appointment, but that is extremely rare and examples could be a court martial later proven to have resulted in a wrong judgement, or a medical reason based release later learned to have been falsely or errenously diagnosed.

Comment

True, however unlike Pak Army, Indian Army has this procedure in Vogue where they re-employ albeit on a lower rank like Major, some one who has retired on completing 52 years of age may be he is a full colonel. and surprisingly a lot of people opt as well as after spending a life in army they do not risk venturing out. In one case an officer who was approved for brigadier was retired due to age and rejoined the same establishment as a major which he was nominated for command
                          Ironic isn't it?
                          All The Best

Comment

I see. I didnt know this MKF. This is quite strange though and i wonder what causes this, because in the military ppl are too sensitive abt seniority and traditions etc, and it sounds quite strange that one would agree to serve in a junior rank.

Comment

well i asked the same question and the reply was what i have mentioned earlier, few risk venturing out. also in India you might have retired but your coursemate who was younger than you might be serving and you arrange some thing with him, unlike in Pakistan where the whole course retires together.

actually situation is quite different in India than Pakistan

here peple retire on service i believe so a major retires at around 42, he is young enough to start afresh, also fauji foundation and a lot of other organizations take people into employment because in 50's the responsibilities are the most.

They have a system of placing these officers in some administrative set ups and the narrator told me that there have been incidents where they were mistreated by their former juniors as well but as one is needy he suffers silently

this is not the very norm but not an exception as well, some where in mid between.

Another question i asked him that what do your generals do once they retire
                              he replied," Kuttay (dogs) Phiratay (walk) hain". Can you imagine these days any Pakistani General doing so after retirement. They go to the very top of business sector in Pakistan.
                              All The Best

Comment

Working...
                              X