X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India tests missile

India tests missile
    Friday 13-05-2005

BHUBANESHWAR: India successfully tested a nuclear-capable missile from a test range in its state of Orissa on Thursday, said a Defence Ministry spokesman.

The spokesman said Prithvi-1 (earth) missile was tested at the Chandipur-on-Sea test site at 0734 GMT. The missile has a range of 250 kilometres and can carry conventional and low-yield nuclear warheads. The 28-foot surface-to-surface missile, first tested in February 1988, was under trial before being inducted in the army’s arsenal, said other defence officials. The missile was last tested on March 19.

The missile was designed for use against troops and armoured formations, said defence officials, adding that two modified versions of the Prithvi, with a strike range between 250 and 350 kilometres, would be handed to the navy and air force once testing was completed. Nuclear-capable India and Pakistan, which have fought three wars, two over Kashmir, routinely carry out missile tests and normally notify each other in advance under an agreement. afp

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...-5-2005_pg7_40

I just can't understand it... Pakistan's and Hindustan's missiles have to be the most pathetic and cheapest rubbish in the world. They have been testing the same missiles over and over again for nearly 2 decades now (maybe because they can't afford any decent technology). Why? I don't hear anyone else doing the same!

Re: India tests missile

Originally posted by Green & White
    I just can't understand it... Pakistan's and Hindustan's missiles have to be the most pathetic and cheapest rubbish in the world. They have been testing the same missiles over and over again for nearly 2 decades now (maybe because they can't afford any decent technology). Why? I don't hear anyone else doing the same!
    u ll hear it soon untill another muslim ruler conquerors kafir hindoos.and some kafir hindu stands against him so he becomes hero for hindoos.then both countries will get a new names to christen their missiels.coz as of now they r ehausted with all the names.and till new names comes they wont make any new missiles
    Shahid Afridi in Green, has rocked the cradle of the Shivangi Dixit in Blue

Comment

Re: India tests missile

Originally posted by Green & White
      India tests missile
      G W, it takes time to develop infrastructure for missile development. you cannot missiles like cherry bombs. once the infrastructure is setup (and ofcourse money is still available) you get to hear more names.
      btw i have been hearing lots of names.
      Prithvi, sagrika , Agni I, Agni II, Agni III, Surya, Kali, Bramhos, Hatf I, Hatf II, Abdali, Gajhnavi, Shaheen, etc etc etc.
      what else you expect man.
      Tu bhi villain ban sakta tha, "BILLA" ban sakta tha.....

Comment

Working...
      X