British Pakistani Business Ethics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Pakistani Business Ethics

Why do they do that?o- They say they want to place wholesale order but after discussion it is always one piece per item at the lowest rate. o- They want a full refund if they don't like the item without sending it back. o- Lies and more lies. example, 'will have a meeting when I come to Pakistan next' and then just not respond to any messages when they are. o- Degrading suppliers and name calling. Why stoop so low? Only shows your background.

Re: British Pakistani Business Ethics

i think its more of a general ethical low ground of an individual, rather than everyone. No?

Lets see what our other brit fellows say [MENTION=1322]ehsan[/MENTION] [MENTION=98071]Chicken Biryani[/MENTION]
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

This is a video i came across on youtube justifying not paying full price and it is uploaded by the customer not the shopkeeper. I am also copying a comment Golus probably been bad in other ways having read reviews and stuff about cameras. But I wouldn't want a customer like you who would throw a ruckus and then grab the clothing and refuse to pay 😐 just seemsclassless on your part... if the clothing is not right, you get it altered. That shouldn'tcost anything the first time. Some customers can be sooo picky so anythingaftet that shouldbe charged.Maybe golus doesnt measurepeople properly? Owner needs to provide quality clothes seeing as he has so many buyers.But to other clothing makers please make contracts. I don'tlike how golu and workers look but customers like this are the worst lol contracts keep you safe and make sure money is paid in full. Your mum said we stayed at hotel and aren'tgashtis... why get so defensive Nd say something so bad. Staying at hotel isnt a sin! Did they make you keep coming down? Most times you meet a client twice max and post the dress or you pick it up. If you walk out the door with it, means no refunds

Comment

I work as an accountant here and happens to work with several Pakistani businessmen. Their ethics(90% of them):

1. Exploit their own freshies: long shift work and half the rate of minimum wage
        2. Stealing taxes of employees
        3. Not paying their due tax
        4. Most of them religious - never misses salat and yatra to the holy land

Comment

Working...
        X