Skills that can lead to better Employment options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skills that can lead to better Employment options

Its a super competitive world out there . What are some of the key skills that one can gain or work on to ensure that best employment options come our way?

The skills that you suggest , what can we do to enhance them and become better at them?
    The Prophet Muhammad SAW reported that the Satan said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Re: Skills that can lead to better Employment options

Originally posted by Chicken Biryani View Post
    Its a super competitive world out there . What are some of the key skills that one can gain or work on to ensure that best employment options come our way?

The skills that you suggest , what can we do to enhance them and become better at them?
    Soft skills, manners, courtesy, adaptability, accepting change, hygiene, grooming and a professional behavior certainly helps. Continuing education and certifications and participating in company sponsored volunteering activities helps also.

Comment

Working...
    X