• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby1
    replied
    Re: Ice breaking techniques

nvm
    Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 1, 2017, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminate
    replied

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
    You look like someone who can be my protege..lol. So if you match their physiology like how they stand, sit, walk and how fast or slow they talk you will have a better rapport.
    Are you looking for apprentices?
    Where do I sign up?

Leave a comment:

• Bobby1
    replied

Originally posted by Illuminate View Post
    Ice breaking is always a challenge but definitely a fun one.

I am more of a listener and I like to watch for body language, listen to people's interests and see where the conversation is going prior to jumping in. That way I can connect with the right individuals on the right topics. I like to align similar goals and visions and create familiarity and ease when trying to break the ice. Slow and steady.
    You look like someone who can be my protege..lol. So if you match their physiology like how they stand, sit, walk and how fast or slow they talk you will have a better rapport.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby1
    replied

Okay you guys can thank me later, these are life altering techniques. I made my staff and the entire sales team watch it. I follow this to a tee and has brought me loads of success in my profession.

Leave a comment:

• SID_NY
    replied

O man, thats one place where I wish I could be an extrovert lol. Its not easy for me at all. Probably it comes to the frequency of being socially active.

Leave a comment:

• ChumChum
    replied

I melt it with my good looks!

Haha, I'm kidding! Breaking the ice can be very nerve wracking given the situation. With those I can assume I'll have to see on a daily basis I tend to take it slow. Getting to know them, their body language, their dis/likes. This helps me control conflict, but then again, when you think you got someone all figured out, they take you by surprise! In a situation which I know I won't be seeing the other regularly I tend to be more giddy and talkative.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminate
    replied

Ice breaking is always a challenge but definitely a fun one.

I am more of a listener and I like to watch for body language, listen to people's interests and see where the conversation is going prior to jumping in. That way I can connect with the right individuals on the right topics. I like to align similar goals and visions and create familiarity and ease when trying to break the ice. Slow and steady.

Leave a comment:

• Chicken Biryani
    started a topic Ice breaking techniques

Ice breaking techniques

How do you do ice breaking?

Many of us have different techniques . Be it between the team members , or , a new client or interviewing candidates or new colleagues .
Working...
X