Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need every single person on here to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need every single person on here to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm completing my MSc in Marketing. I just have my thesis to complete so I decided to do my research on Political Marketing in Pakistan. I need to sample size of 385 people to ensure my results can be generalized to the population of Pakistan!

I want this research to be useful at I want to use it to spark a new way of thinking in Pakistani politics and not just be used to get a good mark (I could achieve that with 100 responses)

http://kwiksurveys.com?u=pkpolitics

So please PLEASE PLEASE tak just 5 minutes to complete this survey and ask others to take part. I will also pass on my findings or my whole thesis if anyone is interested.

Thank you!

Re: I need every single person on here to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done!

Comment

Done !!

Comment

Done the survey... it was interesting.

Just a couple of comments:

1. I do believe that your sampling frame needs to be more specific to people in Pakistan or people eligible to vote... whereas GS membership comprises overseas Pakistanis. At the very least, you should include a question regarding residency in your demographics portion of the survey. This will help slice-n-dice results by location which could be handy.

2. I found Q10 to be missing some valid choices such as "Social Media Platforms" and "Online Communities".

Best of luck with your thesis.
        For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Done. Do let us know about your findings
          We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Thanks you everybody that's taken part so far.

Lucid Chaotic thanks for those points you are correct on both of those.

Muqwwee123 I will InshAllah let everybody on this thread know of the results.

Comment

Done and good luck.
              Everyone knows "Jaws" was Chuck Norris's Goldfish, but not many folk know that "Godzilla" was Faris Udeen's pet Iguana.

Comment

Done.

I agree with LC. At this point I think you will have a lot of sample error because it's not specific enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaia View Post
                  Done.

I agree with LC. At this point I think you will have a lot of sample error because it's not specific enough.
                  Origanlly this was supposed to be a physical questionnaire with me in Pakistan in order to avoid a social bias which will occour over the internet- unfortunately things haven't worked out that way. So this is why there is no question on a persons location as it would have to go back to the ethics committee and they take up to week and I have a limited time.

As for the social media there is the option of 'other' to state.

Comment

Done

It was interesting one

Good Luck Dude!

Comment

Done and GOOD LUCK...

Comment

Done, good luck
                        Procrastination at its finest .. Thats me =)

Comment

done
                          The Prophet(SAW) said:
                          "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

Thanks to everybody that has taken part! I can't explain how grateful I am.

Could I be a nuisance and ask everybody to forward the link to their friends as we have still a long way to go to hit 385 responses and only 8 days

Comment

Thanks to everybody who took part here is a very rough draft which requires much more analysis and has lots of spelling mistakes etc but thought yo'd still like to read it. If you do just click here:

Comment

Working...
                              X