Working for CAIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working for CAIR

Would anyone be interested in working for/with CAIR? CAIR being Council on American Islamic Relations? They are headquartered in DC but have 16 offices across North America. If so, please contact me, thank you. You'd have to be willing to relocate, and the job is guaranteed for one year atleast. This job would be a wonderful learning experience. If top $$ is your main concern, please do not reply. I will give details to those who may be seriously interested. Thanks.

------------------
    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another

This is not my Paradise
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Munni

are you workign for them now? what type of people are they looking for, people canhelp in diff capacities, someone with a journalism and communicatiosn background would bring different skills and interests to the table than someone in finance, or technology.

Could you elaborate what they are looking for. maybe pay scales, so ppl have an idea..etc
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Yes, I am working for them temporarily. I dont want the position due to several reasons and thus wondered if anyone here would be interested.

Payscale is under 30K. It may be raised once CAIR receives more funding, and after a work performance evaluation. The position is an all-around position. An office manager along with a media-relations duties. Pay is relatively on the lower side, but great experience.

This would be ideal for those pursuing the legal field and journalism field, however others may apply. A lot of people have already applied, but CAIR is looking for someone more in tune with politics, media, etc. PM me if interested in knowing more. Thank you.

------------------

This is not my Paradise

Comment

Munni, this is good enough. It will be of interest to people here, I will also forward details to others who may be interested.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Is there any part time work in the chicago area.
          "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

Originally posted by aishaA:
            Is there any part time work in the chicago area.
            aishaA,

I am not sure about Chicago, sorry. You could try CAIRs main site and see if they have a link for Chicago, and then email them there. I do know that CAIR is always looking for volunteers, if not anything else.

------------------

This is not my Paradise

Comment

This position is still available. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X