Architecture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Architecture

Any architecture majors studying in the states?

I dont know of any in GS. I have a good pal who did his undergrad and grad in architecture in US and is now working in Canada. If you need and advise or information, I can get it from him.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I would really appreciate if u can give me his contact Fraudz.

Comment

I dunn think I can give you his contact information, I can forward your questions on to him and get you any responses. If he then wants me to connect you guys directly I will do so. He is a bit particular about privacy
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

would you care to share your questions. we may have the contacts who have the answers.
          Done some minor architecture courses myself.

Comment

------------------

Comment

I just wanna know where did he graduate from, and what kind of degree did he opt for (art based or technology). And I also wanna know if he had a second chance for getting his degree , what would he do?

Comment

21 ---21 1/2 what ever it takes.

Comment

He did his undergrad at Illinois and masters at Penn. He was heavily focused on commercial development and took a number of business courses.

From what I know he is very happy with his career although he has talked about getting an MBA and being more on the business side of things.

I will forward your questions to him and post a response.

Comment

Working...
                  X