Resume Formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resume Formats

I'm planning on rebuilding and updating my resume to a new format.

Anyone know of any sites or good books that can suggest affective resume formats?

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Some good tips in:
    http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum14/HTML/000203.html

Comment

remember though, the resume is only as effective as the information contained within it, so make sure along with the design, you are putting in the right information.

Most schools career sites have samples resumes on there and these are perfect ways to find out what the big school student resumes look like (afterall they get hired right?), especially so if you are a recent grad. So i would say go to MIT, Harvard, UPenn, Berkley, Stanford etc and check out the different resume styles they encourage thier students to use. It should give you a very good feel for what works and what does not... I have been able to recognize people's school just by the look of thier resume design!

Comment

Online Resume can be created in the Yahoo site.

Comment

some tips at monster.com or dice.com

Comment

Better yet, why donít you post your resume here and we will see how it can be polished or upgrade.

Comment

Working...
            X