Big 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big 4

Start off with the little 400 and use em to reach the big 4. cuz once you get to the big 4 and God forbid you happen to fall down, you'll need the little ones down below to catch you. Just a friendly advice. Good luck in your future endeavours and i accept all major credit cards.
    Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

I would suggest you start with more then just the big four since it is pretty tight market. Start networking through your friends, your porfessors, your career services and the rest of us out here. Also build up a network by going to Accounting presentations by the accounting associations etc.

Madison, WI? May be driving out that way some time next month. Any suggestions for site seeing?

Comment

Comment

mid west

Comment

where in midwest

Comment

Originally posted by seeker:
              where in midwest
              The center of America

Comment

Hmcq,

I am quite familiar with Madison, WI. You are in for a treat...Madison has been refered to as the Soho of the mid west. The city absolutely comes alive during the summer months.

State street is the proverbial nucleus of this funky little city. You will be at the center of all the action on State Street. the street consists of about 10 blocks bounded by the state capitol one end and the university on the other. In between, you can experience cuisine from around the world...some celebtrated! Don't miss Himal Chuli (Nepalese Cuisine). Another favorite is Lulus (Mediterranean Cuisine). Although some of the best eats can be found around capitol square, The Blue Marlin is a small yet very posh seafood restaurants owned by 4 UW students who became wine merchants in their own right....right across the street from the Blue Marlin, you will find the coziest little Etheopian Restaurant (The Horn of Africa)...I used to work there while I was a student.

You absolutely have to spend an evening on the terrace of the Memorial Union. This terrace faces lake Mendota, and when I was in college...used to feature live music on the weekends.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

thanks for the info... I would definately visit the Ethopian resturant... its been a while since I have eaten anything african and I am missing it http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Comment

Working...
                  X