Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC and GC.

wat collages are these.

Kinnaird College and Government College. Both are in Lahore.

Comment

i jus went to the goverment collage site and it says you have you wear uniform now that collage is bull****.

is the other a uniform one too.

Comment

Suhaib,

1) You are mentally ill, or
        2) You just want cheap attention, or
        3) You want other people to argue with you.

Each & every institution, bureau & organisation on this earth has some rules & regulations. If you agree with them then u accept the rules & join them or tend to join them. If you dont agree with them then sensibly critisize them. Your behaviour is un-educated pirated behaviour.

If you dont agree with Uni-form requirments of those colleges or any college then simply dont think or try to join then or dont apply for addmission there.

BTW, how reputeable is ur college or Univeristy is?

Take this message as positive critism & an advice. If you cant say anything good then better to be quiet.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by suhaib'BACK'online:
          i jus went to the goverment collage site and it says you have you wear uniform now that collage is bull****.

dude, uniforms arent always that bad. think of all the money you'll be saving on clothes otherwise http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

theres only a few schools/colleges in karachi where you dont wear uniforms.

the universities dont have any uniform regulations though.

for clarification, in pakistan:

school: 1-10
          college: 11,12
          university: everything after that

i think we use school, college and university almost interchangably in the west.
          Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

Najim Bhai/Behen. Excellent way to welcome a newcomer. Keep up the good work!

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by cHEeGUm:
              Najim Bhai/Behen. Excellent way to welcome a newcomer. Keep up the good work!

Regards.
              He's not a new comer.

Comment

Originally posted by suhaib'BACK'online:
                No, the other college i.e. KC, doesn't require uniform. Its basically a girls college and guys like you who spend all the day in front its gate don't have to wear uniform at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sharjeel:
                  He's not a new comer.
                  My bad.

Najim Bhai/Behen. Excellent way to answer to a heretic GS abuser. Keep up the good work!

Regards.

Comment

In case people have not read the normal joining guidelines for Gupshup, please read them again. This forum is made for serious discussion and if you are here just to swear then please be warned.

Comment

Suhaib,
                      1) You are mentally ill, or
                      2) You just want cheap attention, or
                      3) You want other people to argue with you.

some positive criticism I must add! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif u GO Najim.

Comment

Uniforms arent that bad... NUST, Pakistans best University has a uniform too, even for civilian students...

A uniform doesnt stop thier students from hard work and progress...

Comment

Working...
                        X