G-math test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-math test

I have a friend preparing for the G-math test. Does anyone have good advice for preparing the G-math test?

Chanel, is it the G-math or the GMAT test? If its the GMAT, best tips I can give are to take a lot of practice exams, and pay attention to timing. Test prep books are also good for practice. *smile*

------------------
    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another

This is not my Paradise
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

start with the practice test that can be downloaded for free from the gmat website.

Comment

GMAT is a fairly simple test. Math, english, logic etc. When I took it, I was working fulltime and had a week to prepare and did quite well. Maybe it was luck.

One gentleman that I know took the test had had low 500s on it, then he proceeded to spend an hour a day for 2 months in prep using the GMAT guide as well as one by ARCO which had a very structured approach to polishing up some of these concepts, skills and test taking habits.

The guy retook the test had a score in 700s, and went to a good uni for a masters and a PhD degree.

a little structured approach
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

She might be talking about G-math, graphical mathematics. Practice practice practice.

Comment

Working...
          X