St. Patrick's High School, Karachi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Patrick's High School, Karachi

i went there from 1985 to 1998. did everything there from class 1 till A'levels (british equivilant of inter).

anyone else from st pats? if so what year were u there? and how was your experience there?
    Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

not from st pats though i am from st paul's. I still remeber that blue uniform and those firing from the college just beside.

Comment

what firing?!!! MQM?

Comment

hehe that was in st patrick's college right next door from the st pats high school. owned and operated by the government, the st pats college serves as one of the major hubs of terrorism in colleges in karachi. also the fact that it is situated right inside Lines Area, the operations headquarter of MQM.

but again, st pats high school is privately owned and should in no way be mixed with st pats college.

reza khan, i had lotsa friends in st pauls. we used to play cricket on your ground often. do you know any Karim Karimuddin, Afaq Kazi, Raza Maqsood from st pauls?

Comment

t pats college serves as one of the major hubs of terrorism in colleges in karachi.

yeh sab kuch janne ke bawajood government isnt taking any action againt them.???

shooott.. thats pathetic... can u tell me whr this college is located?

Comment

Originally posted by proudpakistani007:

yeh sab kuch janne ke bawajood government isnt taking any action againt them.???

shooott.. thats pathetic... can u tell me whr this college is located?
            The terrorists have special relationship with government.

Comment

Originally posted by cHEeGUm:
              hehe that was in st patrick's college right next door from the st pats high school. owned and operated by the government, the st pats college serves as one of the major hubs of terrorism in colleges in karachi. also the fact that it is situated right inside Lines Area, the operations headquarter of MQM.

but again, st pats high school is privately owned and should in no way be mixed with st pats college.

reza khan, i had lotsa friends in st pauls. we used to play cricket on your ground often. do you know any Karim Karimuddin, Afaq Kazi, Raza Maqsood from st pauls?
              man i was from 92-97 in st pauls. are u talkin about the matches between the schools.
              u remeber one time some kid got killed from the firing from the college. after that there was continous army/rangers there at guard....

Comment

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:
                The terrorists have special relationship with government.

what do u think about current government.. wo to Army se related hian... ???

r terrorist still gonna be in contact with army government.??

Comment

They still are. If the govt was serious about cracking down on the MQM they would have cracked down a long tine ago. Instead MQM are getting 'lucrative' jobs in govt! Not surprising considering Mush is also a Mohajir.

Comment

real deal. mush is a mohajir. im not sure which mohajir you meant. the MQM following mohaajir or the immigrant from india mohajir? there seems to be quite a difference between the two..

Comment

was not from St. Patricks but yeah St. Joseph's college. I remember when our papers were canceled during the riots in Karachi.It is indeed interesting that all the good schools BVS, St.Joseph's ,St. Pauls,Habib, Nasra are all in more or less the same locality.

Comment

Working...
                      X