MBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBA

Do you guyz know if there is still a lot of demand for an MBA graduate....As well what is the best field to be in (Finance, Accountiing,etc) AS well my brother was telling me that it really matters which MBA school the person goes to....

------------------
    "Zindagi mein to sabhi pyar kiya karte hain.....meri jaan mein to maar kar be tumhe chahoon ga"

For Finance:

1) Wharton
    2) HBS
    3) UChicago
    4) NYU Stern
    5) Columbia
    6) Stanford
    7) Duke
    7) UMIchigan
    8) MIT (Sloan)
    9)Berkley (haas)

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadsha:
      Do you guyz know if there is still a lot of demand for an MBA graduate....As well what is the best field to be in (Finance, Accountiing,etc) AS well my brother was telling me that it really matters which MBA school the person goes to....

Yes there is a demand. Not so much in consulting or It but the rest of the feilds do need them. Plus every MBA can use thier skills at pretty much any job - it tends not to be field specific.

A good school does matter initially, especially if you are coming from Pakistan but after a couple of years of work experience, what matters more is your network and your job performance.

Finance, Marketing, Enterpreneurship,MIS, Consulting, General Management, Operations,Organizational Behaviour/HR. These are all possible MBA specializations that people follow commonly.

Check out US News Reports and businessweek online

Comment

Thanks a lot guyz

Comment

Working...
        X