Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oppurtunities in marketing(telecommunication).................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oppurtunities in marketing(telecommunication).................

hi all,

this is been the first time i am in to this room.i am in the sales and marketing management of mobiles.i would like to kinow abt the marketing oppurtunities in America more preferably west indies and Canada.do u guppies have any info abt it?

i also like to know abt the sales and marketing oppurtunities in u.s (telecommunications mainly)and marketing or sales oppurtunities as a whole.i came to know that marketing/sales oppurtunities(for foreign nationals especially for south asians) have suffered a huge impact after 9/11 and i hope the present scenario will change very soon.
    i know in u.s and other countries marketing is not as similar as in india and pakistan and there it is much mor professionally oriented.can any one give me more details putting light on that?

sadas,

You would like to know about the sales and marketing opportunities of what exactly? Are you looking at this from an import/export prospective? Working here in that field, or something else? Please clarify and then maybe I can send you some links to good information regarding those things (for the US). Thanks.

------------------
    Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another

This is not my Paradise
    "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

munniji http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif,

thank u for ur reply .i am basically interested in sales and marketing of telecommunicaion products(preferably mobiles).i am not talking about import /export, but sales/marketing field of telecommunication products.

also would like o know abt the job oppurtunities in the area of provider marketing/sales(telecommunication acess).i am waiting for ur reply.

regards

sadas

Comment

I just read this. Will find out what I can and PM you. *smile*

------------------
        Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another

This is not my Paradise
        "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

Working...
        X